Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iOggy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:22 am
The new guild layout doesn't put the "you have join requests" message on the guild Home anymore. Check the join requests, please! I just went through an even dozen of them xp

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:23 am
iOggy
The new guild layout doesn't put the "you have join requests" message on the guild Home anymore. Check the join requests, please! I just went through an even dozen of them xp

heh. Tomorrow I'll be moving out of this room, though I'm loaded . . . literally with homework. crying gonk crying  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:34 pm
iOggy

So that's what happened with the join requests... xD  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:42 pm
Haha.

I feel like I've fallen off the face of the earth. Sweet.  

Saint-Saens

Eldritch BiLast

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:57 pm
HEYAS!!!!

can anyone spare about 750 gold so i can get my Amore hairstyle back so i can refinish my avatar... damn switching. -twitch-

First one that does it gets free avi art!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:39 am
*blink* Going on a locking spree, are we, Silver?

iOggy

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:49 pm
iOggy
*blink* Going on a locking spree, are we, Silver?

And old-locked-thread deleting. And accepting people.

Trying to make up for mostly forgetting that I've got a mod job here. D:  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:04 pm
*unlocked one of Silver's thread* ninja

Silver i was noticing in one of your threads you said we had a music sharing/exchange thread . . . did I miss that one. Are you talking about sheet exchange thread? I would like to point out to all mods that Gaians are not suppose to post links of liscened materials . . . AKA links to download music that happens to be liscned. I don't know if this fits under all music, or just in the US, but whatever. personally - just no posting links to download songs, UNLESS it's their orginal song and they would like to share it.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

iOggy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:48 pm
*ahem* Subforums are available now. What do we want, again?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:07 pm
iOggy
*ahem* Subforums are available now. What do we want, again?
They are? Where?

And if so
I vote one defiantly for a regional subforum.

[edit]
Ok guys I just read up on them. They cost 2500 per subforum. I know we have enough to make all the subforums we could ever want, but . . . as we all I'm picky and now that it's coming down to guilds, I want the least amount as possible. DOn't forget Gaia Towns has yet to come out and we know there we be something guild related in the towns, so I don't want to splurge all of our money (like we would make 29 forum *did the math*). So We're deffiantly getting a regional thread. Personally I don't want to spend more than 20,000 of the guild gold- 8 subforums. But if we could we could try to aim less. But I would really like to hear everyone else's opinions. And also the subforums are still glitchy (can't lock in them, can't move threads into them, and can't delete threads . . . yet).

[edit 2.0]Oggy about your sig- perhaps get a sig randomizer? sweatdrop

[edit 3.0]Also I'm thinking about seriously doing some sort of contest. I can now donate to gaia (yay own personal checking account) so I can offer my fairy wings and get some sealed letters to cough up. Ideas on this would also be apprietated.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:03 pm
maby a chatterbox subforum for peeps to BS. maby even a RP and start like a guard rp a dci rp. regionals who knows  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:09 pm
Scheissenkopf
maby a chatterbox subforum for peeps to BS. maby even a RP and start like a guard rp a dci rp. regionals who knows
A chatterbox subforum is a really good idea. I think we may do that one.

But not too sure on the whole rp subforum yet. I mean personally it doesn't need it's own entire subforum . . . yet.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:11 pm
Masquanade
Scheissenkopf

But not too sure on the whole rp subforum yet. I mean personally it doesn't need it's own entire subforum . . . yet.

im just puling crap out of thin air. maby a concert and marching subbY?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:13 pm
Scheissenkopf
Masquanade
Scheissenkopf

That's what I orignally suggested
A concert
and a marching
but sometimes those things overlap
*is skeptical*
we could do like
woodwinds, brass, percussion, regional, chatterbox and then the main forum
I don't know  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:18 pm
Masquanade
Scheissenkopf
Masquanade
Scheissenkopf

That's what I orignally suggested
A concert
and a marching
but sometimes those things overlap
*is skeptical*
we could do like
woodwinds, brass, percussion, regional, chatterbox and then the main forum
I don't know

then there will be arguments tho, i still think concert and marching, were do gaurd ochestra ect fit with that idea up there. what would the front page concist of, GTKY and games, contests, maby suggestions. we should have a random number game lol.  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games