Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:39 pm
((Psy, hasn't the good Officer put his handcuffs to good use on you? wink ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:40 pm
Dec steps up behind her and roughly kicks her legs apart. He plasters his body against hers and buckles Katana's collar back on almost too tightly around her throat; she was not in danger of choking but she could feel the punishing press of the collar.

"What have you done?" He questioned insistantly and struck the flogger's suede falls sharply across her chest. Katana cried out in pain and then moaned in pleasure as he caressed the sensitive nerves. Katana shook her head frantically until Dec struck again, right between her legs. She let out a sharp cry as Dec immediatly stroked and caressed her core furiously.

"Tell me." he whispered as her abused body sang with the pleasurable sensations.  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:44 pm
(( Typically, we are handcuffed to each other. wink ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:47 pm
Tears are running down her face, slipping out from under the blindfold, crying from the pain and frustration of never having release, she finally cries out her answer.

"I shot L! I shot dame's sister and then had her turned over to the Russian mafia! And SHE HAS NO IDEA WHAT I DID!"

Her grips slips from the poles and she begins to drop toward the floor.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:48 pm
Psyzapp
(( Good thing Dec is with Kat. If he were with me he'd be a "dead man" evil ))
[[Dec would not be doing this with you because you don't want it. If Katana didn't want it he wouldn't be doing it. Now I know that that is the excuse for abusers everywhere, but there is a difference between abuse and sex games. wink BDSM it will change your life.]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:50 pm
Decorera
Psyzapp
(( Good thing Dec is with Kat. If he were with me he'd be a "dead man" evil ))
[[Dec would not be doing this with you because you don't want it. If Katana didn't want it he wouldn't be doing it. Now I know that that is the excuse for abusers everywhere, but there is a difference between abuse and sex games. wink BDSM it will change your life.]]

(( rofl rofl Oh don't mind me Dec. I don't hold it against ya. xd ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:58 pm
Dec caught her falling body and pulled her close to him. He ripped off the blindfold and pulled her down with him as he sat on the floor. He kissed her fiercely tasting the salty tears. Dec threw her tense legs around his waist and thrust up. They pounded together wildly; Katana riding the immense wave of her emotions and her long denied release. Dec craddled her body to him providing all that he had promised her.

When it was all over, he lifted her limp form into his arms and carried her from the dark playroom and into the warmly lit bedroom. He set her down on the bed and pulled the covers back. He crawled in after her and just held her close to him; letting her rest against him until she was ready.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:58 pm
((Oh, I see, Psy. wink ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:00 pm
(( Well that's a hell of a way to release tension. wink ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:02 pm
(( gonk I didn't know dame was causing such problems and grief! crying ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:04 pm
Decorera
Dec caught her falling body and pulled her close to him. He ripped off the blindfold and pulled her down with him as he sat on the floor. He kissed her fiercely tasting the salty tears. Dec threw her tense legs around his waist and thrust up. They pounded together wildly; Katana riding the immense wave of her emotions and her long denied release. Dec craddled her body to him providing all that he had promised her.

When it was all over, he lifted her limp form into his arms and carried her from the dark playroom and into the warmly lit bedroom. He set her down on the bed and pulled the covers back. He crawled in after her and just held her close to him; letting her rest against him until she was ready.

Physically and emotionally spent, she curls up close to Dec and holds him, reveling in the feel of his arms around her. After a while, when her heart had quit racing, she speaks quietly to him.

"I didn't even realize I felt guilty about it.....how am I supposed to face dame knowing what I've done?" Her emotions still raw, a tear streaks down her face, landing on his chest.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:08 pm
He just holds her; providing what she needs, "If you could go back in time, would you do it again?"  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:15 pm
She sighs, "I don't know.....something had to be done about L. Hell I used to work for her, I know how she can suck the life force out of you. I keep telling myself that the ends justifies the means..."

She lay there for a few moments before continuing. "She would have just kept using dame for her own reasons. Dame thinks it's all about the excitement now...but....when you get older, you realize that you've lost a part of your innocence as well."

She starts absently stroking his arm as she talks to him about how she'd been in the "business", how she had gotten out, the problems with L and the trip to Jamaica and how even though she tries to stay out of it, she keeps getting drug back in, usually to protect those she cares deeply for.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:27 pm
Dec stroked her hair softly, "So L was encroaching on your life in an all too deadly way. How did you feel when dame revealed her involvement with L?"  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:34 pm
She sighs, and turns her head so she can see him better.

"How did I feel? Shocked, hurt, betrayed....I guess that about covers it.....she came in under a pretense to get some sort of information out of Icy for the Jamaicans. She wasn't there to hurt any of us, but still, I don't know how good of an actress she can be. I mean, does she really care for us? Or is it still just an act?"

Her hand slips down to hold his, needing the contact at that moment.

"I need to be fully retired....apparently I've gotten a conscience and actually care about the consequences of my actions now."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games