Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko city rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
yes
91%
 91%  [ 73 ]
no
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 80

XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:41 pm
silvia/rin/J: let sget drunk!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:43 pm
Nyoko:*see's them and walk back to the bar she was at*  

iiAngel of Death Temari

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:52 pm
Nyoko:*walks into the bar grabing as many beers asshe can*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:15 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Keiji:Y-you're a-awake,th-that's g-great *shivering*
Rez:*drinks water*

Ran : dont just drink it after yu threw it in them
Sakura : *looks at keiji* *puts her hand on his chest and chants something making keiji ti dry up* *her face blushing*

Rez:Well,waste not what not *walks back inside kitchen*
Keiji:That's better.....thanks Sakura *smiles*

Ran : ........*mutters* smartass......
Sakura : *still blushing* n-n-no p-p-p-problem *to self : should i ask him NO! wat am i thinking* *blushes more looking away trying to hide it*

Keiji:*ears twitch in confusion*Why're you looking away for.....are you mad at me  

Flippy flusters Flaky

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:16 pm
*walks inwith a lost look on her face*User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:42 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Keiji:Y-you're a-awake,th-that's g-great *shivering*
Rez:*drinks water*

Sakura : *looks at keiji* *puts her hand on his chest and chants something making keiji ti dry up* *her face blushing*

Sakura : *still blushing* n-n-no p-p-p-problem *to self : should i ask him NO! wat am i thinking* *blushes more looking away trying to hide it*

Keiji:*ears twitch in confusion*Why're you looking away for.....are you mad at me

Sakura : *still not looking at keiji blushing her hair covering the side of her face* n-no  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:45 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *still not looking at keiji blushing her hair covering the side of her face* n-no

Keiji:Hm......then what's wrong *ears twitching,waiting for answer*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:49 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : ....................*pushes keiji down on the couch , gets on him , and lays her body on him, hearing his heartbeat* n-nothing .....  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:53 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : ....................*pushes keiji down on the couch , gets on him , and lays her body on him, hearing his heartbeat* n-nothing .....

Keiji:*blushes from Sakura laying on him,but doesnt mind,and hugs her tight*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:57 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *listens to the beat of his heart* *to self : i should ask him that way*Keiji-san w-will you ever do that with me *blushing*  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:02 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *listens to the beat of his heart* *to self : i should ask him that way*Keiji-san w-will you ever do that with me *blushing*

Keiji:*blushing*.....w-well......um......i.......*gulps* um......y-yeah......  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:11 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *blushing* oh ok *smiles to self and looks at him with a smile* but only when we're really ready well actually me *looks away sheeplishly*  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:14 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *blushing* oh ok *smiles to self and looks at him with a smile* but only when we're really ready well actually me *looks away sheeplishly*

Keiji:Ok,dont worry.....i wont rush you or anything *smiles*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:23 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *giggle* i know *still laying on top of him*
Ran : *comes out of bathroom* Sakura has R-*sees them* *points at bedroom* you know you can take it to the bedroom right ?  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:25 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *giggle* i know *still laying on top of him*
Ran : *comes out of bathroom* Sakura has R-*sees them* *points at bedroom* you know you can take it to the bedroom right ?

Keiji:*starts to blush more,but hugs Sakura tighter*  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games