Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:04 pm
"Of course," Mimicry whispered. "To the death."

He watched her go, and heard her loud and clear when she hollered at the mechanical army to "Halt!" --And, no doubt, Dee heard it loud and clear as well.

~~~

"You heard it?" Dum asked, turning his head to look at her. He gently removed himself from her embrace and crossed to one of the large windows. Pulling open the shutters, he leaned out and peered outside at one of the many gardens the castle boasted. No enemies, not even a servant in sight. He frowned and listened. No more marching, either.

"I don't like this," he murmured, hunching his shoulders and taking another look around. "Eris, you heard the marching? But now... nothing."

~~~

Cheshire shook his head. "He's not going to find her," he said firmly. "Not here, not anywhere." He laid a comforting, hushing hand on Clairice's head; the girl was whispering worriedly to her mother, and Alice looked distressed enough without the added input from the talkative child.

"We just need a shot at Dum," Nana said, shaking her head. "If I know him then he hasn't taken the time to get accustomed to any of that--" She gestured to the list of his new abilities that Alessa had put up on the wall-- "and he's got some weak points as well. He's proud and foolish, and sometimes prone to blind rage... he's infatuated with Eris, and I think somehow he still loves his brother." She too shrugged. "He wants the shot at Dee-- if we took him out first, maybe we could set him off."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:36 pm
She watched the mechanical army turn , and look at their queen "Your orders have changed, you are to march on the Traitor Tweedel Dum and his bride and take care of them . They are a threat to your queen and king. "

The army turned, changing direction and marching back toward the castle . Their march on the city was ended, she hoped. Now all she had to do was deal with Dee's wrath. No doubt he had already seen the army turning and coming back and figured out who told them to do so.  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:47 pm
Eris nodded.

"Yes, I...I heard it, but what was it? It's gone." She frowned deeply and furrowed her brow. She went to the window as well and looked out the glass.

"Marching, certainly. But of an army?" Eris was doubtful. Who would march on them? Dum hadn't mentioned the traitors having any weapons, let alone an army. She was certain her would have said something about it!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alessa nodded.

"That could work. If you do it in a demeaning way, I mean. If it's short and sweet...I don't think anything will happen." She ran a hand through her thick mess of curls and sighed.

"The moment she finds out I've switched sides, you've lost any semblance of safety you had before. She will seen out her best to kill every one of you." She paused and looked at Nana.

"Except you." She said softly. "He loves you, and Eris is well aware of it. He'll spare you and ask Eris to do the same. You're in the clear."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:31 pm
Nana wasn't comforted by the information. "Then I guess we'd better keep her from finding out what you've been up to. Now listen. I've been trying for three years to get at them," she hissed. "I'd do anything to tear Dee to pieces, even before his brother's eyes. No-- especially before his brother's eyes. Those men have caused more damage to this kingdom than it can recover from...."

She looked down and realized her little white hands were clenched into tight fists, and they were beginning to glow a warning crimson. Flaring her nostrils, she took a deep breath and flexed her fingers. "Dee is wherever Indya is, and I know she's here. We just have to find them... find Dum...." She let out a noise of disgust. "Why are they still alive?"

~~~

"Wait," Dum said softly, holding up a finger. "There it is again...."

Again, he leaned out the window, but quickly withdrew. "We're in the wrong place," he said, his eyes widening as he suddenly understood the situation. "They're on the other side of the castle. It's the mechanical army-- the one Dee and I designed together. He must have activated it. Get some clothes on and come with me." He threw off the robe and seized a shirt, tugging it unceremoniously over his head and adjusting it even as he crossed the capacious room toward the door.

~~~

As the marching started up again, so did a thunderous bellow that nearly made the walls shake. "Indya!" Dee roared, and Mimicry backed up against her, pushing her back and around a corner.

"Stay there," he whispered. "Don't come out here, but if you need to, just run."

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:52 pm
Indya shook , knowing she'd been found out . She shook her head and looked up at Mimcry"I'm not leaving you mimcry, i don't want to be apart from you any more " She paused "I'll stay hidden , but i'm not running away anymore"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:14 am
Alessa shrugged.

"Who can know the will of the Gods?" She muttered. Alice had changed fate, quite literally. The Fates had been trying to kill her, but every time they did her tapestry became tangled and indecipherable. Her tapestry would often change on its own; shifting into new paths and futures. It was odd, but amazing.

"Kill Dee. It's worth a shot, eh?" She said to Nana firmly.

--------------------------------------------------

Eris grabbed her own clothes and followed Dum, frowning.

"What are you talking about?" She asked, quickly falling in step with her husband.

"And army? Or robots?" She was silent for a moment. "What's a robot?" She asked, genuine confusion on her face.

Priestess of Sekhmet

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:56 pm
Dum couldn't help but smile, even if the expression was strained. Even in his rising fury he found Eris quite cute. "A machine," he explained, guiding her through twisting hallways and down several flights of stairs with his hand on the small of her back. "Like a human, only made of metal, powered by electrical circuits and gears. It is much more powerful than a human, and able to be programmed-- that is, its maker can determine what it will be capable of and who it will answer to. Like a minion, I suppose, loyal to the death because it knows no other way of life. Unfortunately, my brother and I claimed equal control over our army, and then he went and gave his pet cat a say in the matter as well."

~~~

Nana nodded. "It's worth a shot," she agreed, curling and flexing her fingers back and forth at her sides. "And even if it doesn't do anything, it'll make me feel a hell of a lot better. If you'll pardon the expression," she added with a single bitter laugh. "So-- how are we doing this?"

~~~

"All right, just stay out of harm's way," Mimicry said.

Even as he spoke Dee came barreling around the corner, carrying a surprising amount of force for his relatively slender build. He skidded to a halt and glared at Mimicry for a long moment. Finally, he said on a heavy hiss, "So she remembers more than she's told me, then?" Much louder, so Indya herself, though not in sight, could surely hear, he said, "I don't appreciate disobedience!"

"Leave her out of this," Mimicry warned. "Your quarrel is with the kingdom."

"My quarrel is with my wife," Dee growled, and he rushed forward with a roar that shook Mimicry's bones, but did not fright his heart. Although he had not killed in years, he still retained the skills of an assassin and combat artist. He steadied himself, ducked, and with a quick motion of the hands Dee was flipped through the air and sent hard onto his back. He got up quickly, however, and came back for another shot.

((Uhmmm... So I might not be available for the next couple of days, since I'm going to be taking a little trip across state boundaries, but if you can keep going then feel free!))

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:56 am
Indya watched gripping the wall tightly in her hand. She was tired of feeling helpless, but she knew there was nothing she could do. Dee was too big for her to stop on her own , he would overpower her easily . She looked around trying to think of something she could do , anything .

The army turned the corner, the first ranks coming into sight of Dum. Their cold eyes focused on the pair. "Traitors.... halt. by order of Queen Indya and King Dee you are under arrest"  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:03 pm
Eris nodded.

"But, what about their souls?" She asked. "That must be taken into account somewhere along the line!" Eris said firmly. Everything had a soul. Well, except for things like rock and such, but Eris had no need to use her powers on such things. Dark power and such were no use to her when confronted with rocks and...and...she froze. Metal. If these things were made of metal, that was fine. As long as they had souls, they would be just fine. If they didn't...

----------------------------------------------

Alessa laughed an icy, mirthless laugh at Nana's eager joy to kill Dee. She nodded.

"Yes, yes. But first we have to find him. And capture him of course. But then we should be quite fine., Eris cares very little for him, so she certainly won't stop it, or even be very angry, so we don't need to worry about her..." Alessa trailed off and shrugged.

"Everything is perfect." She said softly.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:48 am
The doors to the Room Dum and Eris were in Flew open as the first part of the robot army stepped in"Halt, By order of King Dee and Queen Indya you two are under arrest " one of the robots took a step foward and reached out to grab Eris  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:57 pm
((Ahhh, I'm back! And ...classes start up again tomorrow... -gag- ))

"Hardly close to perfect," Nana said, shaking her head in disagreement, "but I like your optimism. Let's make do with what we have."

She started toward the door, but froze at the sound of dozens, perhaps hundreds of feet marching through the castle, no doubt some floors above them but still loud enough to reach them through the layers of mortar and stone. She understood what it meant; she had seen the army for herself.

"We're running out of time," she said, and opened the door. "Come on."

~~~

Dum frowned. "I don't think they have souls," he said, biting his lip. "They are merely machines--"

He was interrupted by a loud crack at the far end of the hall; the first row of metal soldiers had slammed on the double doors so hard that both of the bolts securing them had snapped like twigs. "Halt! By order of King Dee and Queen Indya, you are under arrest," one of the machines said, its voice a tumultuous chorus of identical, grating voices. They started forward, and one reached to grab Eris.

"Stop!" Dum barked. "I order you as your king and maker to cease immediately and return to your hold!"

They didn't listen. His eyes widened in surprise, then narrowed into a scowl. "Dee, you b*****d," he breathed as two of his own machines wrenched his arms painfully behind his back.

~~~

They fought. Dee attacked, Mimicry blocked and took up the offense; blows were exchanged on either side. Both men were tiring, but Dee appeared the worse for the wear, favoring his right leg after Mimicry sent a shattering kick to his left knee. Still, he growled and charged a final time.

Mimicry easily turned the attack to his advantage, and got hold of Dee's throat. Over the latter's shoulder, Mimicry could see Indya watching the fight with wide eyes, and he was lost in those eyes for the briefest of moments-- but it was enough. His own eyes widened and he let out a surprised guttural noise, then looked down slowly at his stomach, where Dee had shoved in a dagger all the way to the jeweled hilt. He backed away and pressed a hand to the wound, leaving the blade in his skin, blood spilling across his fingers.

"Indya," he said softly, as Dee stood smugly before him, "please run."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:31 pm
"No Mimicry" She emerged from her hiding spot , her dress dragging the floor. Her nails sharp she lept at Dee "You ..!" she landed atop of dee scratching but she knew she couldn't do much. Dee was more powerful than she was , and she was helpless against him . "Dee how could you.. I m doing what's best for us, and wonderland . Your brother is a menace , and he tried to kill you "  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Princess-Splatt

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:16 am
(Hey im new in the guild and was wondering if anyone can tell me how the story is going so far so i can make a profile and start roleplaying too.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:01 am
(Well -clears throat- Wonderland is in peril, the queen of hears and king had died due to their daughter rosalie who took over ruling wonderland. However a band of rebels consisting of Indya, a chesire cat, Nana, a former maid of the queen, the mad hatter, tick tock a former robot who lived in the palace, chesire, indyas brother, Mimicry, a former assasin , and Jasper, a jabberwocky who can turn human. They defeat Rosalie, but on the way Tick and Hatter fall in love , as do Nana and Jasper. And after a fight with three assasins, one of them , Mimicry joins the group , and he and indya fall in love and eventually marry . Also Alice joins the group , along with Clairce her daughter, she marries Chesire and they have a baby together . However now the Tweedles, tweedle Dee and Dum have taken over wonderland They kidnap Nana and Indya to be their queens. Nana escapes back but indya doesn't . Eventually Indya does get he memory back, but by then its become a rrace to the crown. Dee's brother Dum has married Eris, a goddess of the underworld . While indya and Dee marry in a quick ceremony and take the crowns first. Now Indya in an attempt to stop both Dee and dum has ordered the army that the Tweedles made to arrest Dum and his wife. However she met with mimicry first before ordering that, and when Dee found out he charged over there and fought with mimicry. That fight ended with Dee plunging a knife into Mimicry, forcing indya out of where she was hiding to confront Dee.  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:42 am
((Sorry I've been gone for so long!! crying I just moved and didn't get internet until today. SOOOORRY!!

Oh, and Splatt, Alessa is Eris's former handmaiden and lover who has joined the rebels in the hope that if Dum dies, she will regain Eris's love. She is sorta friends with Nana and is helping them to defeat the two. She made a pact with Zeus to free herself from Eris to help Nana and co.))

Alessa followed Nana silently. She wasn't sure what that marching was, but she did know it was bad. An army? Yes. But, whose? Eris's or Dee's? She fell into step with Nana, fingers on one hand trailing against the wall in an attempt to remember the halls.

She was quite aware that this could go wrong. That it could backfire and then they'd all be dead. Well, all but her. She had Zeus.

"We must do this very, very carefully." Alessa warned in a soft whisper. "If Eris believes we hurt Dum, or did anything to make him hurt himself she would never leave Wonderland alone." She glanced back at the others.

"For now, she believes you to be harmless. She let you go. She suspects nothing, and we must make sure it stays that way."

----------------------------------------------

"Dum!" Eris cried, not even attempting to stop the machines. She knew better. Their power would bounce right off them, maybe even hit them.

"DUM!" She screamed, as they began to take her husband away. All she could think was 'Mother, is this how you felt?' She was being dragged in the opposite direction and found herself crying, something she never, ever did.

"Please, please stop! I need...I need..." Eris wasn't sure what she needed, but the creatures paid no head. "Please" she murmured.

The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games