Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

harmonieux

Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:03 pm

User Image
Both tamer and digimon nodded in acknowledgement as the boy introduced himself as Toan, and the Astamon as Azel. The small group began to walk, only to stop once they rounded a corner. When Toan ordered for them to stay outside, and for Azel to watch over her and Salamon, she frowned slightly. She wasn't a child, for crying out loud! But as she glanced around the street and then at the run down store, she decided that it would be best for her to wait outside.

A curious expression overcame her as loud voices from within the store reached her ears. She eyed the sign of the store with genuine interest, suddenly tempted to go inside in order to get a visual of what she could hear. However, before she could move a single muscle, the sound of a gun being fired emitted through the store and echoed down the street. Those who were walking by, or were stood near the store stopped whatever they were doing and stared with suspicion and curiosity. Erumina pursed her lips and looked down at Salamon before glancing at Azel. He looked as if he was enjoying what he heard, which made Erumina wonder if his tamer getting shot at was something of the norm.

Finally Toan came out with a bag over his shoulder, which Erumina deduced, carried his newly purchased equipment. She longed to ask him about what had just gone on in the store, but thought better of it. After all, they had just met and he was merely her guide. She had no right to question his actions or the people he associated himself with. Instead, she followed Toan silently, speaking only when he asked her about being a local in town.

"As you have stated before, I'm horrible with directions." she confessed with a light laugh. "It's true that Salamon and I are not locals here. We were merely stopping by to restock on some equipment and food," she continued on. at this, Salamon nodded in agreement.

"What about you?" Erumina asked lightly as they continued walking. "You seem to know your way around this area quite well..." her voice trailed off and she hoped she didn't sound too nosy - she was merely curious. As she waited for his reply, the brunette place a strand of hair behind her ear.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:40 pm

User ImageToan couldn't help but chuckle again at her comment "I guess you can say that, I use to travel a lot. To be honest there isn't that many places I haven't been too, so I practically know the world like the back of my hand." He continues on "To be honest, today is the first time in a long time that I'd been back in this town. I am planning on another journey and only happen to stop by here for supplies." The white hair tamer stop and look around them. He been having this feeling that someone been keeping an eye on them. No..not one person, there is a lot more to it than that. He turn his attention back to the road.

"I'm almost done with shopping myself, how about some lunch before I lead you guys out?" He stop in front of a old run down Chinese restaurant with a sign saying "Golden Pandamon" "The place doesn't look great but has one of the best Chinese food in the entire city." He lead the little group inside the restaurant and sat them down at an empty table. Looking around the place was almost empty except for a weregarurumon and a couple of piximon.

"Hoi, Pandamons, are you busy?" Toan shouted to the back of the kitchen. A few second later two pandamons rush out of the kitchen, one with a plate full of orders for the pixiemons and one with a bowl of soup for the weregarurumon. After serving the other customer first, the two pandamon came to their table with a big smile and said "How may we serve you today?" One of the pandamon passed out the menu for them and the other got them all glassful of water.

Toan skim over the menu before ordering. "I'll take the usual chicken lomein for me." "Of course, would there be anything else?" The pandamon took down the order before turning his attention to the other three.

Azel, who was torn between two great choices, flipped a coin to decided his lunch. The coin landed on the table as heads. Satisfy with the result, he gave the menu back to the pandamon and ordered "The General tso chicken for me, stem rice. some soup to go with it please?" The pandamon nodded and waited for Erumina and her partner order.

After taking everyone order, the two pandamons rushed to the kitchen and get right to work. Toan lean back in his chair and look at Erumina and Palmon. "So, where are you guys heading to after network city? Your only here for supplies right? Unlike Erumina, Toan had no restraint in asking questions nor like wise being mind asked the questions. Weather people choose to answer him or vice verso was another story.

The Sadistic Toan

harmonieux

Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:18 pm

User Image
Erumina nodded as Toan explained how he traveled to many places in the Digiworld. She too, was a well traveled tamer - the only difference was that she did not remember how she ended up at the places she often visited.

"Food sounds lovely!" the sixteen year old replied cheerfully, as Toan asked if they would like lunch. They didn't even realize how hungry they were until The mentioned eating; both Erumina and Salamon had their last meal the night before. The group proceeded to make way to a restaurant as equally run down as the store they had just visited, and Erumina couldn't help but eye it curiosity and doubt. She nodded slightly as Toan seemingly read her mind and told her that the Chinese food inside was delicious.

Upon stepping into the small establishment, the first thing Erumina noticed was that it was practically empty. This did not work in the restaurant's favour - if the food here was so good? Why were there so little people? That being said, Erumina decided to give the place the benefit of doubt. The restaurant probably attracted little customers due to the fact that it sat in such a shady area in town. Following Toan, Erumina made their way to one of the tables and sat down gingerly on one of the rough wooden chairs. Due to the fact that Salamon was so small, rather than sitting in a chair like Azel did, she placed herself on Erumina's laps.

A smiling Pandamon soon made his way to their table, menus and glasses of water in hand. Erumina took both gratefully, and after taking a sip of the cool liquid, began to read scan the menu. It was a difficult choice - there were so many dishes to choose from. It didn't help that she had a particular fondness for Chinese food - it was one of the cuisines she rarely had access to in her home town.

"I'll have a sweet and sour pork with steamed rice," she said finally, returning the Pandamon's smile with her own. "And I'll have barbecue duck with noodles ," added Salamon. The Pandamon nodded, and after taking the order, walked back to the kitchen, leaving the four of them to talk. Erumina couldn't help but find the whole situation rather odd. Eating lunch in a run down looking restaurant with someone you just met was definitely not something of the norm.

The silence was finally broken when Toan asked where her and Salamon were going next. The brunette tapped her chin lightly thinking over the question. "I'm not too sure," she replied with another light laugh. "Whenever we decide on a place to go, we end up going somewhere else because Erumina gets us lost." clarified Salamon. The brunette nodded, and after taking a sip of her water, asked, "What about you, if you don't mind me asking? You mentioned something about a journey while we were walking."

Before she could listen to his reply however, the Pandamon came back with their orders. Salamon's eyes lit up as she eyed the colourful ingredients that made up each steaming dish. "The food here does look good," commented Salamon, to which Erumina nodded in agreement.

ooc :: Oh my gosh. Golden Pandamon - That's absolute genius. xDD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:48 pm

User ImageToan picked up a pair of ivory chopsticks and begin to stir his lo mien around while adding a hint of hot pepper to it. "It doesn't just look good, it also taste pretty good. Go on try it."

Toan then pick up a chopstick full of noodles and guide it to his mouth. Spicy and delicious, just the way he loved it. Azel rubbed his hands together in anticipation of the food. He took a napkin from the table and place it in his shirt color so the food wouldn't drip on his clothes. As the Pandamon laid his food before him, Azel start off by drinking a bit of the soup, then proceed to mixing his general tso chicken with his rice. He took a bite of it after a moment and begin to admired the taste. "This place would be a lot more popular if it wasn't for all the gang wars around the part. Truly, this place does not get enough credit."

In between bits, after he swallow his food, Toan begin to answer her question. "I'm planing on exploring a few place actually, the first destination being the tropical jungle of the digital world. I'm actually in search of some items, and I'd finally got a lead to where one of the items are. Although the chance the lead is correct is slim to none." He down the entire cup of water and place the cup down. The pandamon had arrived with a pitcher of water to refilled the glass. "But I'm probably boring you with the details."

Occ: thanks xD

The Sadistic Toan

harmonieux

Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:32 pm

User Image
User Image

Erumina nodded at Toan's comment and picked up her own pair of chopsticks, a look of anticipation on her face. In her opinion, the way Toan spoke made him the sort of person who could not be easily impressed. Therefore, with his many compliments about the restaurant, Erumina expected the food to be more than exceptional.

She was not disapointed. The brunette's eyes widened as she placed a piece of chicken in her mouth. Flavours burst forth in her mouth, and she was vaguely reminded of a beautiful spring day, where fruits and flowers would sprout unexpectedly from a patch of dirt. "The food here truly is delicious!" Erumina exclaimed after swallowing. She gave her companions a quick smile before continuing to eat. Salamon didn't even bother responding - she just ate as if she had never eaten in her entire life.

"Oh, it's fine!" Erumina said quickly as Toan spoke about boring her. "I'm intrigued," she continued. "I barely ever get to converse with other tamers about their journeys. It's usually just me asking for directions." she smiled slightly, and ate another piece of chicken. A satisfied sigh escaped her lips as she swallowed - the food here was truly delicious. But with her horrible sense of direction, she would probably never get the chance to eat here again.

"By the way, please let me pay for this meal. Consider it a thank you gift for agreeing to be my guide."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:43 am

User Image An amusing smiled appeared on the white hair tamer face when the girl offered to pay for the meal. "If it would help your conscious, go ahead. I'm not gonna argued too hard against a free meal." Toan then toss a piece of chicken into the air and caught it with his mouth. He then took the glass of water and took a long sip before putting the cup down and returning his attention to Erumina.

"So, tell me a bit of your travels. Of course, you don't have to tell me if it's too bothersome for you to answer." while waiting for her to reply, he went and took a few more bites of lomein.

The Sadistic Toan

harmonieux

Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:52 pm

User Image
User Image

"Hmm," pondered Erumina in respone to Toan's question. It was difficult for her to answer - unlike Toan, whose travels seemed dangerous, hers were merely eventful. Yes, odd things often happened on Erumina's journeys with Salmon. Along with getting themselves lost, they often stumbled on things such digimon gang wars, or a restaurant that needed a tamer's help. Erumina didn't bother with partnering up with high leveled digimon, or finding treasure; she never had to seek for adventure, the brunette merely went with what came her way.

"Well once Salamon and I accidentally stumbled upon a group of digimon thieves," she explained after swallowing some rice. "Most of them were ultimate leveled, but they were lead by a Beelzemon." she smiled slightly at the memory, and then continued to speak. "We were captured and taken hostage, but long story short - the gang of thieves disbanded and Salamon, who could only digivolve into ultimate, became able to to digivolve into Ophanimon because of our small adventure."

Erumina took a sip of water and then shook her head slightly. "Of course, we didn't take out the whole gang by ourselves. A tamer with an Alphamon helped us. Except he disappeared before we could thank them..." the brunette sighed and shrugged slightly before finishing both her story and food. She then proceeded to take her wallet out, ready to pay the bill. As she waited for Toan to finish his meal, she pondered over his answer to his question. He was searching for an item? It was probably something very powerful.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:22 pm

User Image Toan sat back in the chair as he gave a bit of a distant look at the mention of beelzemon. Azel sipped his tea for a moment before clearing his throat to get his tamer attention. He instantly snapped out of his trance and turn his attention back to Erumina.

"That's unfortunate, glad you manage to made it out unharmed. Not many people manage to get away from beelzemon once he set his eyes on them. Seems like fortune smiles upon you." Toan places his chopstick on his now empty plate and drain his cup of water. He then got the waiter attention, letting him know that they were ready to pay.

The Pandamons came around with the bill and set it on the table. Toan stared at the bill and raised an eyebrow at Erumina. "oh...look like I spoke a little too soon about fortune. Are you sure you want to take this? It wouldn't be much of a problem if I handle it." He placed the bill down and snatched up a fortune cookie. He pop the wrapper open and took the fortune out of the cookie. He quickly read it over and chuckled to himself before eating the cookies.

The Sadistic Toan

harmonieux

Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:59 pm

User Image
User Image

Erumina nodded at Toan's comment about be Beelzemon. It was true - Ophanimon had been unable to defeat him. It was thanks to the mysterious tamer and his Alphamon that Erumina got out alive. A soft smile appeared on her face - she wondered where the tamer was now. After the adventure, she made it her goal to find the Alphamon and his tamer so she could formally thank them for helping Salamon and her.

The Pandamon soon came back with the bill and Erumina shook her head at Toan. "No, it's fine," she replied with another smile. "I don't use a lot of money so I have more than enough." Although Erumina did not go seeking for treasure with Salamon, they often helped out digimon during their travels, and often enough they would be given something in return for aiding said digimon.

After paying the Pandamon, Erumina placed her wallet back into her bag and took a fortune cookie from the table, which she then cracked it open. She handed the cookie to Salamon, who had a fondness for them, while keeping the slip of paper with her fortune written on it.

"Something exciting will be coming your way," read Erumina. She gazed curiously at the fortune before smiling at her companions. "Well that sounds fun," she commented before getting up. "Shall we take our leave now?"Salamon nodded and jumped into her tamer's arms.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:05 pm

"No problem," Brian told the two as they got on Tortomon's shell who began to follow directions given to him by Gear. Brian carefully watched the two introduce themselves, giving a slight nod of understanding before looking at Gabumon who took the initiative to translate what Brian was going to sign. "My name is Brian, and these are Gabumon, Gear, and Tortomon," Gabumon said, pointing to whom Brian was introducing as he mentioned them, "Thank you for looking at me when you talk for the most part because it makes it easier for me to read your lips." Plus, they didn't seem to have an accent of any kind which made it even easier for Brian to read and understand since most accents gave him some trouble.

wild wulfie of the forest

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:39 pm

(occ: Sorry took so long to post, this type of thing take time and consideration and planning out...plus i was tired and needed a nap xD)

User Image Azel roused from the table as Toan took out some money and left a nice tip for the Pandamons. He then picked up his bag from the ground and swung it over his shoulder. "Well now that your feed and happy, let get out of this part of town." The tamer once again led the group through the city.

As they were walking, Toan notices two things immediately. one: the street was completely empty. He understand this was the dark part of town and it more active at night then day but he expect to see at least a few people. than that lead to his second thing: there were swift movements from the shadows. They were being watch and followed. A frown played on his lip as he try to determine who was following them. These don't feel like your ordinary group of thugs, they feel more...organized...no that not the right word. They were better trained. He begin to have a few creative idea on who they were. 1...2..3..4..5...they were busy while I was eating. He glance at Azel from the comer of his eyes to see if he had noticed them too. Apparently, the demon prince has. his facial feature show no sign of change but his hands were poised so they would be able to retrieve the hidden daggers in his long sleeves. "Can you digivolve yet?" The Astamon shook his head "I'm still too weak from the time in the underworld. I need at least another night before I'm strong enough." Normally, this wouldn't have bothered him so much if it wasn't for two little details.

Toan turn his attention to Erumina and her partner "So out of curiosity....How fast are you able to run?" as if on signal, the shadows all rushed out as hundreds of commandramon and sealdramon appear from rooftop and alley ways surrounding the little group completely. The ready their weapon, all trained at Toan and the group. Knightmons begin to swarm behind the line of the firing squad, swords drawn and gleaming. As Toan looked at the sky he could see it already being filled with at least a few dozen cyberdramon and ravemons. From somewhere in the crowed of commandramon, one held up a blow horn and yelled into it. "Put your hands in the air! We have you completely surrounded!! Any sudden movement will be consider a terrorist act against the city!"

"What do we do now, Toan?"
Azel asked as he survey the situation. He estimate about 250 enemy in total, fully equip and trained on them. He looked over at Erumina and her partner to see how they were holding up. Toan shrug as he took an orange tootsie roll pop from his pocket and unwrapped it. He then pop it into his mouth and smiled. "Don't worry, I have a plan." The Astamon raised a suspicious eyebrow "And that would be?" "We go in, kick some a**, leave. Simple, straight to the point, and overall satisfying." "You disgust me" Before either of them could go into a debate on what action should be taken, the leader of the squadron showed himself.

The Loadknightmon walked out into broad daylight and survey the little group he has capture. "Well, well. I never expected for things to go this smoothly. Honestly, when I first heard that The Dark Messiah had appeared in town, I though it was some kind of bad joke and had the two guards whipped for such lies. Now I must send them a proper apologies...someday, when they recover from their injuries. " The loadknightmon gave a small bow to his enemy and he introduce himself. "I am Lord Loadknightmon, Dia Vi Duraihan the Third. I am the 8th seat of the 13 Orders of Council." He then took a moment to looked at Erumina and her partner Look like you already started collecting followers, well have to fix that. But I wonder, how did you manage to escape your prison? Oh well, not that it really matters. Once I hand your dead body over to the other council members they'll bound to reward me greatly." The loadknightmon pointed it heavy fist at Toan "Your no use to me alive, Kill them all!"

"Yes, My lord!" a group of ravemon had shouted as a dozen of them drew their katanas. As one they all rushed at the little group with wind breaking speed. The first one to reach the group had went directly for Toan. He swung his blade down with all his might, an attack that could've split a building in two.

The boy, who had been taking all this in as if it was some sort of circus show, caught the Ravemon blade with his left hand. To be more precises, he caught the dull edge of the part of the sword with his middle and ring fingered. He then redirected the blade so it would continue on the left side of him while the ravemon momentum from the swing would bring the mega digimon closer to the tamer, making them face to face. He then unleash his right hand that he had been hold back, hitting the Ravemon in the face with the back of his hand. The force of the blow had sent the bird like digimon flying back to the rest of the on charging group, knocking some out of the sky, causing others to scramble. Everyone was stun for a moment as the only sound came from the moaning ravemon that was on the ground.

"Change of plan, Azel. You help the girls out of here, I'll keep them distracted." The Astamon had pulled out his favorite gun, Oro Salmon. He loaded the gun with his special case of ammunition and looked at his tamer. "Are you sure?" Toan gave a cocky smiled as he step away from the group and toward the loadknightmon. "Most of their attention are on me anyways, giving you guys a better chance to run. Besides, I want to leave the order a message: Don't screw with The Dark Messiah." With that said and done, Toan pulled a black digivice with white trims from his pocket. The digivice was glowing brightly and was shaking in his hand violently. Almost as if it was a bomb ready to go off. That would be his cue to leave. Azel turn his attention back to the girls "Follow me and stay close!" He then turn and rush toward the less guarded section of their quarantine and begin to unleash a barrage of bullets at the frozen commadramon and knightmons "Hellfire!"
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:37 pm

User Image
User Image
Erumina raised a curious eyebrow as Toan asked his digimon if he could digivolve yet. Why would he need to? Although the area they were currently in was rather shady, surely there was no need for a mega level digimon to accompany them. However, before she could voice her doubts, Toan questioned her ability to run. Erumina frowned slightly at the question, but opened her mouth to reply, "I think I c-"

The tamer's words were cut short as she felt synchronized movement on the street, and next thing she knew, the group had stopped walking and were surrounded by hundreds of commandramon and sealdramon. Erumina's eyes widened while Salamon let out a low growl. She gave a desperate look at Toan, who merely popped a piece of candy into his mouth. "Wait, what's ha-" again Erumina was interrupted as a horn blew.

"Put your hands in the air! We have you completely surrounded!! Any sudden movement will be consider a terrorist act against the city!"

A surprised gasp escaped her lips and the brunette shook her head furiously. "No, no! Surely you are mistaken I-" she was interrupted as a Lordknightmon detached himself from the group and walked at a rather leisurely pace to where the group was standing. Erumina gazed at him with confusion and fear as he spoke - Dark Messiah? Prison? And what did he mean by followers? She opened her mouth in an attempt to speak and ask her questions, but instead she was (once again) interrupted by the Lordknightmon's command to kill the group.

"What?!" shrieked Erumina as the Ravenmon that were standing nearby rushed towards them with their katanas drawn. She watched with both surprise and fear as Toan caught the blade with his hand, and then proceed to fling the mega level digimon at a charging group. However, she had little time to admire his reflexes as he told Azel to lead both her and Salamon out of the place. Knowing that she had no choice but to do as Azel commanded, Erumina and Salamon followed the Digimon prince. As he unleashed a barrage of of bullets at a group of commandramon and knightmon, others began surrounding Erumina and Salamon. The tamer squeaked and looked around, trying to find a way to escape.

"Oh this is hopeless!" snapped Salamon, and she jumped out of Erumina's arms. "Salamon warp digivolve to Angewomon!"

The small dog-like digimion began to glow brighter and brighter until the light became almost blinding. When the shine finally did subside, the place where Salamon once stood was replaced by the female angel digimion. With one swift motion, Angewomon picked up Erumina and flew into the air. A couple dozen commandramon attempted to fire bullets at her, but she dodged each and every one with graceful speed. "Quick, lead us somewhere safe!" she called out to Azel before turning her attention back to her tamer.

"I told you not to follow him."

ooc :: it's perfectly fine! i'm used to waiting even longer, haha.

harmonieux

Fatcat

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:29 am

"Reading lips... so you're deaf" Mike said, although it was an easy conclusion after watching them close to each other. "Nice to meet you" Mike answered at Brian, making sure he could see his lips clearly. "So, you travel with 3 digimons. Did you hatched them all from their eggs?" Dragord asked. Dragord only had two years of age, so his question may have sound childish at first, especially since it was Mike who took care of his egg. Mike didn't thought Brian raised them himself, it was unlikely but he didn't mind Dragord asks that, he just looked at the road waiting to reach the stores.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:31 am

"Yes, I'm Deaf," Gabumon said, still interpreting for Brian, "And it's nice to meet you too." It was easy to talk with Mike since he was looking at Brian, enunciating clearly, and didn't have a visible accent. "No, I didn't hatch any of them," Gabumon told Dragord, "Gabumon and Gear had been cornered by a Devimon when I found them and then we found Tortomon a few weeks later." Gabumon gave a slight shudder as he remembered that day, remembering how it had felt to be cornered by the Champion Level Digimon and not being able to do much to him.

"Hey you two!"
Gear said, turning towards Mike and Dragord, "We're almost at the electronics shop!" Rotating again on Tortomon's shell, the Hagurumon pointed at a small shop off to the side. "Hopefully they will have the part you need," Gear said, hoping that Mike and Dragord wouldn't have to walk around for a while looking for the part that Mike needed.

wild wulfie of the forest

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:16 pm

User Image
It took the pink knight a moment to get over the shock of Toan strength. He had always though that Toan only strength was like that from all tamers: Their digimon. This one was clearly not playing by the rules. The loadknightmon then saw Azel and the girls breaking of from Toan and making a run for it. He exclaimed and pointed his fist at the runaway group."What are you all doing! I told you to kill them! ALL OF THEM! " The commandramons and sealdramons snapped into action as they pulled out their guns and open fired at the group.

Azel had the faster draw, as he was the first to pulled the trigger obliterating a dozen commandramons clearing a pathway for them through an alleyway. "Quick, this way!" with a quick turn they manage to make it into the alleyway, barely dodging the barrage of bullets that would've screwed them over had they been a second slower. As they ran, Azel tried to look around for anything that can help them. He was already noticing a small pursuit squad chasing after them. If they open fire in the small alleyway, there won't be much room for dodging. No, they have to get out quick. "Quick on the roof! We'll loose them there!" He jumped on top of a garbage can and jumped up, scaling the wall with ease till he reach the roof top. He begin to blast any armed digimon on the roof, giving the angewomon a bit more room to maneuver around without being shot at. "Don't fly to far off or two High. I won't be able to cover you if you do. We go to make it to the train station and get you guys out of town."

"What are you all doing! Chase after them! Don't let a single one get away!" Sealdramons and knightmon rushed forward to try and prusuit the runaway target, but stop suddenly as Toan got in their way. "Hay now, What are you doing worrying about them? You all should be focusing your attacks on me. I find it hilarious really, So many people are about to die for one man pride and greed. Well come on, I don't have all days." The Loadknightmon stared at Toan with disdain and hatred. The brat had the audacity to stand in his way and even worst mock him! "I will not be made a fool of, KILL HIM!" sealdramons and knightmons begin to rushed the tamer with weapon drawn.

He couldn't do anything about the digimons that was behind him already chasing after Azel and the others, but he can hold the digimons before him. He recounted the numbers of digimons that had remain. At least 200 of them are left, and they're bound to be reinforcement arriving soon. This was definitely dejavu all over again as he recalled all the time he been put into the situations. Why couldn't the favor ever be on my side? Toan looked down at the pulsing digivice in his hands. Oh Well, no use complaining.

The young tamer toss his digivice in the air just as the group of digimons was about to descend upon him. The digivice begin to open up and create a portal around itself, just big enough for Toan to shot his hand inside and pull something out. Before they can react, the first few knightmon was split into halves as a sealdramon was decapitated. The others jump backed in surprised as they saw Toan pulling out a giant scale-liked blade from the small portal his digivice had made. The sword belong to a digimon that he own, a slayerdramon. "Fragarach" Was the sword name. It begin to coil itself around the tamer as if the blade was alive. "Like I had said, I don't have all day. I got about 200 hundred execution to perform and not much time to perform it." With that said and done, Toan swung the blade and rushed at the group.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games