Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:46 pm
GOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

I had insane connection speed for the last 2 weeks. It was beyond slow and in some cases not working at all. Since securing my computer and internet connections I have been lag free and happy.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:47 pm
mortsanglant
IY_and_MCR

I see.
I'm going to be more than happy when I can get home to my nice realitively fast connection.

Hold me under

Yeah slow connexions really get me irritated.

At least it is better than nothing. I remember one computer we had. Before it died I could go and make lunch or something and the page would only be finishing up loading when I'd get back. It was sad.

Can this world really be as sad as it seems  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:48 pm
IY_and_MCR
mortsanglant
IY_and_MCR

I see.
I'm going to be more than happy when I can get home to my nice realitively fast connection.

Hold me under

At least it is better than nothing. I remember one computer we had. Before it died I could go and make lunch or something and the page would only be finishing up loading when I'd get back. It was sad.

Oh man. Well you're right, better than nothing. I apologise, where are you again? sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:55 pm
mortsanglant
IY_and_MCR
mortsanglant
IY_and_MCR

I see.

Hold me under

Oh man. Well you're right, better than nothing. I apologise, where are you again? sweatdrop

No worries. I forgot my own age the other day. It would be unfair to expect you to memorize my current location.
I'm visiting my great grandparents who live in Delaware. There are other realitives visting along with us (my mother and brothers).

I can't breathe  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:58 pm
IY_and_MCR
mortsanglant
IY_and_MCR
mortsanglant
IY_and_MCR

I see.

Hold me under

No worries. I forgot my own age the other day. It would be unfair to expect you to memorize my current location.
I'm visiting my great grandparents who live in Delaware. There are other realitives visting along with us (my mother and brothers).

I can't breathe

Okay I thought it was grandparents of some sort. wow you're great grandparents are still alive! mine are definitely dead. >.<  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:06 pm
mortsanglant
IY_and_MCR
mortsanglant

I can't breathe

Okay I thought it was grandparents of some sort. wow you're great grandparents are still alive! mine are definitely dead. >.<

Well, both my great grandfathers are dead. The great grandmother I'm visiting is remarried. This great grandmother is surprisingly healthy. Aside from minor slips in memory (ones I am guilty of) and getting tired easier than a younger person which only makes sense she's very healthy.
My other great grandmother isn't near as well, but that's what getting older can do to a person.

Nothing's working out the way I planned  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:09 pm
IY_and_MCR
mortsanglant
IY_and_MCR
mortsanglant

I can't breathe

Well, both my great grandfathers are dead. The great grandmother I'm visiting is remarried. This great grandmother is surprisingly healthy. Aside from minor slips in memory (ones I am guilty of) and getting tired easier than a younger person which only makes sense she's very healthy.
My other great grandmother isn't near as well, but that's what getting older can do to a person.

That's pretty cool though. ^_^

Anywho, I'm going to get going for now. I'll be talking to you whenever we're on again simultaneously. 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:11 pm
mortsanglant

That's pretty cool though. ^_^

Anywho, I'm going to get going for now. I'll be talking to you whenever we're on again simultaneously. 3nodding

Okay. Farewell untill we meet again.

We took the long road  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:19 pm
bwahahahaha

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:26 pm
Hello celebie.
Evil laughter?
Is that an indacation of a good thing or a bad thing?

I've got no soul to sell  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:29 pm
I suppose it is a counter to your tiny text.

Do you hear a buzzing noise?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:43 pm
celebie.exe
I suppose it is a counter to your tiny text.

Do you hear a buzzing noise?

Just the ringing in my ears
Ah yes, fear the text in all its tinyness.
Fear it.

Anyway, I'm going to head off.
The chair I am in is hurting my back and it's starting to get to me.
That and in order to stand being arround some of the people I am stuck with I shall need sleep.
Good night.

As hollow as the 'o' in god  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:49 pm
Good night

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:07 pm
Brains. Blargh.
Hello all.  

Kitsoru

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:25 pm
Greetings, Kitsoru

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games