Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [1]@ Guildy ®
€ 10000 Golds € every 100 page Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 ... 2334 2335 2336 2337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:09 am
ok some of my ff story:

Mio's promise

I wake in the forest again, Alone, No Mayu just me, I call to her.She doesn't come, I call again, No answer, This is my fault, I was afraid. I could of been there to save her but...I ran, I simply ran, after all we've been through I just freaked out and ran, and the price was Mayu's life, she's dead...because of me. Crimson butterflys fly gracefully around me, The creatures that lead us here, To Mayu's end.I loathe them.And yet I stand and follow,What am I doing? It's as if my legs are not my own and are just wandering on their own accord.Back to the village entrance I go.Are they leading me to my death? to be with Mayu again,I'm going to die.They circle something on the ground I can tell there is something there the leaves are disturbed around it I come closer.My heart skips a beat. Its...Mayu! Her body is slashed and broken her eyes are closed her hair is matted with blood and a rope around her neck in preperation for hanging. But I doubt that is what killed her, I remove the rope,no marks around her neck now I'm positive what happend now my heart beats faster...the kusabi got her.I put my hand on her body,still warm,shedied recently,I got out the stone mirror "Is it to late?" I say to myself as I lay it on her chest and waited. She stirred "Mayu?" she opened her eyes "mio..." her voice was weak and her breathe came out shallow I smile "Its ok now" I pick her up and take her home.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:10 am
next piece:

Soon after we arrived home Mayu was rushed to the hospital to be cleaned up. I'm waiting with my cousin kai for any news.He keeps asking weird but accurate questions like "were there any mountains" or "did mayu die" but I kept ignoring him until he said "who killed her sae,ryoukan or the kusabi?" how would he know that? I looked at him "how would you know that?!" I say pokerfaced "err I saw it in a drea...I mean nightmare!" he replyed when a nurse came to us "you can see your sister now" she said "she keeps saying things about butterflys, twins and a hellish abyss, whatever that is?" kai and I went through to see Mayu she was lying in a bed bandaged in the most damaged areas of her body she smiled as we came in "did you want us?" I asked, she nodded "when you left me standing at the hellish abyss alone..." she said looking slightly hurt I shed a few tears "sorry..." I say "its okay.Anyway, whilst I was there waiting for the noose to tighten around me there was a boy he ran over and snapped the rope and told me to bring somone called spirit awakener and handed me some sort of flute and sent me away." she tried to point over at the table but her arm kept losing feeling and dropped.Kai went to where she was trying to point there was a wooden flute lying there he held it up "This?" he said "yes" Mayu said nodding, I looked at the flute It had a rope threaded with gold looped around the end for wearing like a necklace the flute itself was made of mahoganny decorated with platinum in a tree like pattern with the occasional leaf made of diamond emerald ruby sapphire jet or opal and at the roots of the tree the initials "K.K" are made of aquamarine "k.k?" I said looking at it "do you think it belongs to a relitive of yae and sae?" I said Asking mayu. She shrugged "Iono" she said "only the spirit awakener can play is.Thats what that boy told me anyway" Kai tossed it to mio "you try" he said "why not you?" I reply "because I've never touched an instrument in my life ecept my piano" Kai is very fond of his piano he could play very creepy tunes on it without any sheets of music he says he can renember them from before his amnesia. I tried but no sound came out "mayu?" I said "I've already tried I cant" she replyed "oh please do try Kai" Mayu said puppy-dog faced."Alright alright!" he took it and began to play an eerie music filled the room and the lights went out, Kai's eyes filled with a white light "THE ROPES...THE ROPES!" he shrieked.  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:11 am
next passage:

He grasped me and mayu's hands to share what he was seeing.It was horrible, there was a family who lived in a mansion and in the basement there was a dooor called the gates to hell and the family had to give the blood of the rope shrine maiden in frot of it to keep it shut It was called the strangling ritual where the rope shrine maiden was torn limb from limb (right arm, left arm, right leg, left leg then head) and used her blood soaked kimono to keep the gates shut.Kai dropped to the floor in a daze saying "hizuna himuro..." and a figure appeared, woman with her head and arms hovering a couple of inches from her torso her legs were not visible she floated over to kai and lifted him with one of her hands and with her other hand tried to rip his arm off "yes! time severe your attachments!" she shouted triumphantly "What the hell!" Mayu shouted I screamed,her head floated round leaving the rest of her body to deal with kai "your turn soon hehehe" "why!" I shouted "because I lost my attachments so you shall lose yours" she replyed.Kai whimpering in pain as his shoulder was slowly coming out of its socket .She had almost taken his arm off when the door flew open and the click of a camera sounded hizuna screamed dropping kai about six feet (ouch!) in the dark I could hear the voice of my uncle kei shouting "Run mio run!". "no!" I pulled out my camera obscura and took a shot. Rei ran in and picked up a freaked out mayu and ran out the door sitting her with her friend miku "it'll be alright" miku said soothingly. Hizuna launched at kei just as a teen with white hair with a black streak ran in the room and took a running dive ending in a graceful roll behind hizuna and shot her camera obscura exorsizing hizuna she disappeared."I owe you one asuka" kei said "no problem" Asuka said giving the thumbs up.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:12 am
final tiny weeny snippet:

"So the hospital is infested with ghosts now?" I asked,the white haired girl,Asuka,nodded "yes they are all..." she couldn't think of a way to phrase it "ghosts from our pasts and possible futures" she said after a while.I looked at Kai knocked out on the floor "so that Hizuna could well be from our futures?" I said "I think that too"said Asuka. Asuka's eyes went wide "miku..." she said her voice full of fear and pointing with a shaky hand "behind you" miku didnt move but slowly turned her head to see the spirit of broken neck she laughed madly and said "I've missed youuu!".This time miku did move, and pretty damn fast too.No one was ready for the two others,Akane and hizuna(again),who had ambushed us and were slowly closing in "Why did you run away?" akane said "I only wanted to play with you hahahaha" she obviously lied "I want my tormentee back" hizuna pointed at kai on the floor,mayu put her arms around him and gave a dirty look.Asuka sighed "I'm afraid this is the end guys goodbye..." all of a sudden there was a flash and the spirits retreated back to wherever they came from and asuka's twin came from down the corridor "Ro you're alive!!!" Asuka hugged her sister.  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:13 am
brick bob tablet llama george greg momo NORTH KITTEN STAR!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:14 am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:17 am
She lives in a fairytale somewhere too far for us to fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiind!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:20 am
Mysteriamo is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:22 am
bricks why does it have to be bricks  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:24 am
lollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollol  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:25 am
tired i am sooo  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:42 pm
Bump

plexxrominus

Friendly Giver

plexxrominus

Friendly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:43 pm
Bump

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:44 pm
Bump

plexxrominus

Friendly Giver

plexxrominus

Friendly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:45 pm
Bump

[1]@ Guildy ®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 ... 2334 2335 2336 2337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games