Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:20 am
Remus gazed at Killa for a moment wondering why she had been trying to get away. Deciding that it probably wasn't a big deal, he nodded. "Go ahead," he said. "We'll meet you back there."

He glanced at Harry and Draco.

"Both of you can Apparate correct," he said easily, placing a hand on Kathryn's shoulder. "You two head back as well. I'll take Kathryn with me."

He glanced down at Kathryn, smiling reassuringly.

"Don't worry, I know what I'm doing."

(Eh. Lame post.)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:45 am
"Roger that," Gabriel said when Remus ahd responded to him. He got a better grip on Killa by grabbing her hand and then with a faint pop, they disappeared and landed in front of the Hogwarts gates. He shook out his head, looking around at his surroundings. Good. He managed to get the right place. He was never very good at sidealong Apparating. It was a wonder he got his license. Looking next to him at Killa, he was glad that he had managed to get both of them here in one piece.

"Sorry about the no warning thing, I just don't like Aurors," he muttered. He let go of the younger girl's hand and stretched, looking around for Sirius. Remus had said he was going to be here. He could almost feel the anger rolling off the girl back in Diagon Alley when he had grabbed her.

Wonder what she was so pissed about, he thought. Hope it wasn't something I did. I've enough enemies as is.  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:48 pm
Kathryn gave a silent nod, her eyes drifting occasionally at Warren and at the girl with violet hair, who she now had discovered was Tonks. Although hse didn't want to apparate, she felt more safe with Remus, seeing as he was a lot older than the others and he had probably apparated a lot more than the others. Taking his word for it Kathryn inched close and nudged him.

"I'm ready... Should I close my eyes or something?" Kathryn asked, worriedly. It was times like this where she wondered why she was put in Gryffindor.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:00 pm
"You can if you'd like, but it's not necessary," Remus said, picturing the gates of Hogwarts in his mind.

A moment later, he felt the familiar pull and suddenly they were standing outside the gates. Gabriel and a very ruffled Killa were standing a few paces away. He glanced down at Kathryn, doing a quickly check for missing limbs or digits.

"One piece then," he said with a smile. "All right, we've just got to wait for Harry and Draco."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:06 pm
Kathryn squinted as she felt her body rush forward and an unfamilar sensation that can only be described as 'insanely odd'. Once she felt as though her feet were firmly planted on the ground, she cracked one eye open. Opening the other eye, Kathryn hugged the unsuspecting Remus and grinned.
"I'm alive!" She exclaimed happily.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:43 pm
Gabriel grinned happily when the two others showed up. The silent treatment that he was getting from Killa was irking him. He had never been a friend of Silence, as he was very talkative.

"You've arrived!" he said over-dramatically, his eyes twinkling with mirth.  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:54 pm
Harry glanced momentarily at Malfoy and then with a shrug, Apparated. It wasn't that difficult, though the sensation was anything but pleasant. He landed just in time to see Kathryn tackle Remus and he grinned. "So, are we going to stand out here all day or wait for Malfoy?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:56 pm
Remus made a sound of surprise as Kathryn wrapped her arms around him. With a smile, he clapped a hand awkwardly on her shoulder, not really sure what would be considered appropriate. He looked up when Harry appeared.

"So, are we going to stand out here all day or wait for Malfoy?"

"Whatever you want to do, I've been named the responsible one, so I'll wait for him to show up," he replied.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:02 pm
Kathryn released Remus from the hug and grinned before turning to Gabriel. "Yup... You okay?" She asked before jumping as the new arrival, Harry, appeared nearby. Recovering from her shock she gave Harry a quick wave. "You like apparating?"

(My post is teh lame)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:49 am
(sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry)
"No need to wait Professor," he said, having apparated just as he said that. He brushed himself off and cracked his neck before sighing. "I sort of spaced out," he said, stating the obvious. "I guess that can happen when there's Aurors around, eh?" he asked, then shut up. Then realization struck. "We...we were just in," he began turning from the group slowly, as to not make it obvious of his shock. "And I..." he whispered. He scratched his head then chuckled then nonchalantly turned back around to the group and smirked, very small and not pompous just amused, not wasting his breath explaining his realization to them.  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:40 am
The dyed redhead turned to Kathryn. "Uh-huh, I'm fine. Apparating can be fun, after all - it means I don't have to worry about being late. That is unless I Apparate late or can't Apparate there. Then I'm late." He smiled a little awkwardly, realizing that he was rambling and turned to the newest arrival, who was stammering over words. Still he got the general meaning and walked over to Draco.

Gabriel gave him a grin and ruffled his hair happily. "Yup," he answered the Malfoy. "So, cheer up, Blondie."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:19 am
Feeling Gabriels hand on her wrist, Killa looked down at his hand and was about to glare up at him when she felt the extremely odd sensation that came with side-apparating. She quickly closed her eyes, hating how everything always was a blurr and how she could never get a proper look at the shadows to tell where she were. She really hated this...

When landing, she tore her arm away from Gabriel the second he let go of her wrist. She took a step away from him and turned around, feeling up her most important parts of her body. It was all there. Thank god! If that lunatic of a Gryffindor had made her splinch he would have been so sorry he wished he'd never been born. Luckily for him - and her criminal record - nothing was missing.

She turned to Gabriel, not caring about his apology. She had really just ignored it all together, pretended she hadnt heard. She stood glaring at him, until the others started popping in.

She watched as Remus and the others arrived, pulling slightly into the shadows from the tree's to just watch them. She smiled softly as she saw Kathryn arrive in one piece, but didnt move out of her spot. She rolled er eyes as Gabriel put on an act as Remus arrived and made the tree's shadows attack him with shadow-knife, making her laugh softly. She watched as the redhead's shadow tried defending itself, but to little awail. She quickly made the shadows stop, though. Too much could make the shadow tear on the humans strength and she didnt really want Gabriel to know she had just tried to assassin his shadow.

HellsBitch

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:04 am
"Well, since we're all here," Remus said, walking over to the gates and pulling out his wand. He tapped the chains and they unravelled from the gates as they swung inward. "Dumbledore said something about brooms, though I see no reason to use the brooms, the walk isn't too far..."

As if they had been summoned, a bundle of brooms appeared at his feet in a burst of flames. Shaking his head, he knelt down and opened up the bundle, pulling out a broom and offering it to Harry, who was closest.

"Flying would get us there faster, but if anyone is walking, I will go with them," he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:01 am
Gabriel pnudged an old Cleansweep that looked as if it had definitely seen better days with his foot. "I see the brooms in the school haven't changed. In fact, I think this is one of the ones I borrowed for my flying lessons," he murmured. He put his hand over it and said "Up." Happily, the broom flew to his grip and he mounted.

"I'll see the rest of you back there," he said before hunching over and shooting off into the air.  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:29 pm
Draco glared at Gabriel, "You just messed up my hair you twit!" he gasped, appaulled. "Oh you will pay," he muttered, fixing his hair, then focused his attention to Remus. He gave a tiny snort at Remus's suggestion of walking. "Please, I would rather put my head in a vice before walking and getting my shoes ruined again, " he replied before finding a broom. He sighed and saw they were all rather cruddy so he chose one at random and mounted it. He shoved off the ground and suspended into the air. Moving swiftly, he flew above Gabriel, not talking, just enjoying the feeling of the air beneath his feet.  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games