Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 11:22 am
Cupcakes are good...I want a cupcake! gonk

Anyways, lets see whats dominating my life right now? Um, other than school...this Guild.

[We interupt this program to bring you this news update:

It has been officially declared that HKBlack (a.k.a. Jess) has absolutely no life! More on this story tonight at eight!

We now bring you back to your regularly scheduled program...]

Oh! You know what else isn't half bad? Dog biscuts. They taste like triscuts. Now, I'm not a huge fan of triscuts, but I know some people are, so if you're low on cash and have a dog, you can share Milk Bones! xp  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 12:28 pm
I've had dog buscuits and they do taste like triscuits. and I can't spell, but I don't care.

someone else has tasted milk bones. thank god I'm not the only wierdo in the world  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 12:50 pm
My dad tasted them first. He's the one who told me what they taste like, so I had to taste one just for the hell of it.

It's now my favorite way to give my dog treats, I put it in my mouth and just sit on the floor and play keep away with my dog. It's hilarious he sits there and whines and paws at me before finally deciding it's safe to just snatch it from my mouth and go about his merry buisness.

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 1:05 pm
So I'm not the only one that's tried dog treats. There are two other nut cases out there. Yay! My friend gave be a dollar to eat half a piece of a Beggin' Strip. It was...I know the dog knows it's not bacon, that's for ******** sure.

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 1:17 pm
*laughs* Really? One of my friends said it tasted like bacon, only tougher.  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 1:38 pm
Yes, but if the dog doesn't realize it's not bacon. The dog need therapy.

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 1:39 pm
*snickers* I'll take your word for it. I can't stand the smell of Beggin' Strips so I've never bothered to try one, nor do I think I ever will.  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 1:41 pm
You know, as the Remus and Sirius of this guild and of the Harry Potter subforums, I find the fact that we've both eaten dog treats kind of ironic. As for Cade. Cade is just Cade. That sort of behavior is to be expected.

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 1:57 pm
*laughs* You have a point. And be nice to Cade, he's odd but he deals with us, and we're probably worse. *gives Cade a Milk Bone*  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 2:09 pm
True, but that's why Cade is our friend.

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 2:34 pm
*steals your phrase* Exactly.  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 3:10 pm
I've eaten dog buiscuits too. They were... dry.

Ever tried horse buiscuits? Here in Denmark we can get them with either apple or carrot taste. I havent tasted them myself, but I was on a camp with one who had. She ate them as snacks...

HellsBitch

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 3:19 pm
Horse? Nope, can't say I have. Not entirely sure what to say about the girl who ate them as snacks, I'm sure they're very healthy for horses, but...probably not as healthy for humans.  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 10:36 pm
*blushes at the compliments about being just Cade and happily munches on milkbone*

Ooooh! I've had horse food before too. Sweet feed tastes really good. In fact, these days, when I give a handful to this horse I ride, I usually sneak a bit for myself. It just tastes really good.

Senior feed, on the other hand, is nasty! Nasty nasty nasty!

And horse buiscuits... well, I haven't really tried those in a long time. I have tried my dog's actually food though, just to see what it tasted like. It was wierd. I can't even describe it. It was about a year ago and I'm still trying to decide whether it was good or bad.  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

HellsBitch

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 11:54 pm
I dont think the horse treats were good for her. But she was skinny as a stick figure, really. There's all kinds of things in those treats...

Cade riding? Now that would be a sight...

D'you ride western or classic dressage?

What kind of food does that horse get, by the way? It cant be the same stuff as mine gets...

Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games