Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:20 pm
No, it's just that school is getting hectic for us collegate children. Please hold while we redirect your call to a person who cares.

-redirects to BandGeekGirl (( a former mod who decided to quit band because of a flutist, who now hates her entire school, my ex, very anti-social )) -  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:54 am
Scheissenkopf
everyone has died

o.o xD  

RinoaHeartilly

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:16 am
Scheissenkopf
everyone has died
and?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:39 am
Completely random fact: The donation box is back!

iOggy

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:54 am
iOggy

It is!

I'm at school right now in english class... We got the laptops out and I'm supposed to be working on some stupid Arthur Miller paper... only I don't want to. xD We have a sub today so everyone's just messing around on the net listening to music and stuff. If our teacher walked in we'd be in SO much trouble. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:44 am
RinoaHeartilly
iOggy

It is!

I'm at school right now in english class... We got the laptops out and I'm supposed to be working on some stupid Arthur Miller paper... only I don't want to. xD We have a sub today so everyone's just messing around on the net listening to music and stuff. If our teacher walked in we'd be in SO much trouble. xD

Your school has laptops? I'm suppose to go to a local gallery and finding a piece of art and writing a paper on it. Though Tropical Storm Tammy is still here . . . and it rained today on my way back from the package center and my pants got drenched. So I'm waiting for the dryer to be open so I can dry them with my towels I had to use to stop the rain coming in via our air conditioner vent. But I'm moving out of this room into a new one, so hopefully I'll be back to normal soon.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:27 am
Masquanade
Your school has laptops? I'm suppose to go to a local gallery and finding a piece of art and writing a paper on it. Though Tropical Storm Tammy is still here . . . and it rained today on my way back from the package center and my pants got drenched. So I'm waiting for the dryer to be open so I can dry them with my towels I had to use to stop the rain coming in via our air conditioner vent. But I'm moving out of this room into a new one, so hopefully I'll be back to normal soon.

Yep! We have these carts that have like... I think it's 32? Sure. 32 laptops per cart that they roll into our class to use for typing up papers and the like.

Sucks about the air conditioner, good thing your're gettin' a new room. =D  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:48 am
RinoaHeartilly
Masquanade

Yep! We have these carts that have like... I think it's 32? Sure. 32 laptops per cart that they roll into our class to use for typing up papers and the like.

Sucks about the air conditioner, good thing your're gettin' a new room. =D

We have those, we can even rent them and take them home overnight. We had a brownout and the airconditioning didnt come back and it was raining and humid so we stayed inside for band. there was no such thing as intude. We also had chair tryouts, i did horibble. got 7s & 8s /10s. i think i wound up with a 36++ or something, still 3rd chair.  

Tubariffic
Captain

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:15 am
Masquanade
Your school has laptops?

We've been leasing laptops at our school since my 6th grade year. So they're ours, not the schools, which is awesome.

I didn't die, I just fell off the earth. Gaia is blocked at school, so I've nothing to do during boring blocks.

Hope everything is going well for everyone else.

Oh yeah, and we lost our first water polo game this season on Thursday, coming back from 8-3 to 8-7 in one period. We eventually tied it, but then the final ended up being 11-9. The refs were against us, I swear. Later.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 1:50 am
Kelly or Oggy, i need my new account modded and this one de-modded.

New account BTW is...

Nintendo Punk 05

YES IT"S BACK!  

DiddleFreak61387

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:23 am
DiddleFreak61387
Kelly or Oggy, i need my new account modded and this one de-modded.

New account BTW is...

Nintendo Punk 05

YES IT"S BACK!

nintedo is back! woo. you know your just gonna change it again <3  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:52 am
Nitendo/Diddle- yeah you're going to get some interesting PMs. Well i first promoted Nitendo, and then I went to demote Diddle, but I accidently pressed promote, so for like 30 seconds he was also Vice Captain, and then I had to demote it twice down to member. xd sweatdrop  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:55 am
Masquanade
Nitendo/Diddle- yeah you're going to get some interesting PMs. Well i first promoted Nitendo, and then I went to demote Diddle, but I accidently pressed promote, so for like 30 seconds he was also Vice Captain, and then I had to demote it twice down to member. xd sweatdrop

clutz heart  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:33 pm
Masquanade

BAH! I wanted to feel powerful. *pouts over missing a chance to be captainly*

iOggy

Eldritch BiLast

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:58 pm
Masquanade

O.o GOOD JOB KELLY -sarcastic slow clap-

Steve: Nah, i'm sticking with this one, more people know me by this then any other screen name on Gaia.  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games