Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:20 pm

*takes a seat where she's pointed to and fidgets with her apron nervously, still looking around at the cameras. When the others file in, she's at first confused by the bubble and the costumes of those inside, and then she notices that dragon Tes is half naked eek She quickly covers her eyes, smearing her caked on makeup job in the process*

M-Miro didn't know this was going to be -that- kind of movie! redface

*starts to sit, but then sees Ayami tumble and immediately rushes to her aid, helping her back to her feet.*

*panics even more now that the Queen is in view and starts shaking The Hatter around*

Do something! You have to have SOMETHING that can get us out of here! That's... like... your thing! gonk
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:21 pm

Mid sip with the latte she was just handed, she stops and stares at the circus coming through the doors. eek She puts down the latte, puts on her red cheaters, picks up the script and starts to rifle through it. She notices her husband, however was sitting there with a smirk on his face. stare And just WHY are there DRAGONS UNDER GLASS entering MY Royal Courtroom. There are NO DRAGONS in this scene. emotion_eyebrow

She whips off her glasses and stands. WHAT THE DEVIL IS GOING ON AROUND HERE?! AM I REALLY THE ONLY PROFESSIONAL AROUND HERE?!! scream

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:28 pm

*hearing partially restored, he tries his best to explain*
Our apologies, jabbress, jhal there seems to have been some kind of accident of sorts sweatdrop

*once the other actors have entered the courtroom, he starts to wonder just what kind of film his sister is making and if it's really wise to be a part of it. He has a professional reputation to uphold!* stressed
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:31 pm

Great, so you have no idea why this is happening. cat_stare *turns to help Ayami up, but Vass gets to her first*

*turns the corner to go into the courtroom and stops to stare at the group in front of him* surprised

*runs into Karrie after his sudden stop* What the hell? *sees what his uncle is looking at* eek

Looks like someone's up to something again. confused

No, there aren't supposed to be any dragons at all except Velcore. cat_stare *smoke wisps out of the side of her mouth before she notices it and makes it stop*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:31 pm

The fox dragon slaps her hands away from Tes since his shaking her wasn't helping. I know I usually do the thing but my "do the thing" abilities are busted with this current potion! I can't do the thing! gonk If I can't even do a ******** portal then I pretty much don't think I can do anything PERIOD! They both jolt straight up when Psy shouts. Anira steps forward calmly and coughs to clear her throat.

It seems that somehow one of Liada's potions got into Sergio's makeup domain. 3 people being the victim of said situation. The dragon look is the result of it since according to Liada she has no idea what was in that potion product, so we do not even know how long this effect will last. As much as I know this is such a big key element of the film with this scene I offer a suggestion of a slight script change since we are currently Hatter and Knave and Chesire-less with their current appearance. Hauk merely looks at her wondering wtf she's pulling out of her a** after just saying she didn't have a plan.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:36 pm

Franco enters the courtroom, stage left cool
Ehhh, don chu worries da Don is ‘ere nows.
So what we’s waitin.... fo....
Made di Dio eek

Franco makes the sign of the cross over his heart.

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:44 pm

She listens and is seriously about to lose it, Anira’s response intrigues her. She has a seat on her throne and grabs her riding crop. Holding one end and sliding her fingernails along the shaft she states. You do realize we have the general public outside. mad A public waiting to gain entrance and has gathered ALL NIGHT to be here. This situation had better be resolved…and I mean quickly. I’m listening. Boy this had better be good. If it’s not things are going to get real ugly real fast. evil

Wat ‘as Ol’ Gio been tellin’ yous. Jus whack em! cool Without looking at him and suddenly outstretching an arm, she puts up a finger to her husband. talk2hand
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:45 pm

Upon seeing The Don, he left his position at the defense to have a private word with him.

"I don't know what you were hoping to accomplish with me being here, but I would strongly advise you to reconsider my assignment. stressed I can't been seen in a film with such... such... " A groan of frustration emerged as he couldn't even think of a word to describe this shitshow stressed "As soon as anyone saw me in this, I'd never be able to find respectable work again. I would be laughed right out of court!"

Omnompoeia

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:52 pm

Creating a levitation spell to float up to Psy's level. She leans in close to give her proposal. Ryzn' and I were thinking about what kind of illusions we could use against this but seeing as they almost burned down the surrounding area we realized that this won't work. So I propose this. Instead of going with the whole tart thing or however this court was supposed to start. We have the Knight of Hearts accused by the Queen of Diamonds that he was discovered creating Jabberwocky's in an undisclosed location in order to usurp the Queen of Hearts rule and create a coupe de tat. A mutiny, The Queen could suspect Alice as an accomplice and claim she might be a strange wizard who had the ability to transform innocent Wonderlanders into said jabberwockys. She looked back to the trio of dragons and sighed when everyone's reactions about Tes's lack of certain attire brought up a good point. We can easy just wrap a shawl or something around Tes in the meantime since pants are at the moment useless. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:52 pm

neutral Tony.
Dis ain’t about da film. Dis is about da maiale!
E’ who shall nots be named and such is after dat mirtillo and Franco gave ‘is word dat we’d protect ‘im. That mirtillo could comes in real ‘andy in a tight spots you know. Nows you ain’t got to be in da film but yous gots to take dis seriously! talk2hand Dat maiale is ups to sometin. Da fante can fills you in, but for nows dis place ain’t very safe for a Don confused

Why are ‘der draghi!?

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:17 pm

She ponders on this new plot. This may actually work. So you are suggesting we have a dragon on trial. The Knave of Hearts is on trial as a dragon because he’s creating counterfeit Jabberwocky’s. Counterfeit Jabberwocky’s to corner the high fashion market and otherthrow the Hearts Kingdom. Somehow the Queen of Diamonds has found out and Alice gets accused of helping. The defense needs to prove their innocence. Kyle. Rewrite the script. emotion_eyebrow

ALRIGHT…LET THE PUBLIC IN TO FILL THE COURTROOM!
scream
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:22 pm

So... you seem awfully calm about this, Uncle Karrie. confused

What would be the use of getting upset? It wouldn't fix anything.

Yeah, but Kits is a dragon.

*frowns* Also the only one not in that bubble thing. *shrugs* Still, nothing we can do about it.

*looks up at Psyzapp's shout* Oops, we'd better go sit down. *the Tweedles go find a seat near the front*

Mitri Onuris

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:29 pm

emotion_facepalm No no no hang on, not the Knave, the Knight, the strange mustached one. She looks over the script that Psy currently has held out on the panel and points to the name. This one, the Red Knight....why the hells was I thinking Knight of Hearts? Anywho, the RED Knight is on trial for making counterfit jabberwockies in order to overthrow the Queen of Hearts and the Queen of Diamonds finds out using the Knave of Hearts for intelligence before he was turned into one himself along with Hatter and Chesire. Got it?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:32 pm

The Don gave him conflicting messages. Said he didn't need to be in the film, yet insisted he take this seriously. And for him to "take this seriously", he needed to be here to defend Tes' case, which required him to be in the film. stressed

"You do realize this isn't a real trial, right?" He then gestured to the group Franco was eyeing fearfully. "You realize those are actors in costumes? This is all for the film!"

Omnompoeia

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:36 pm

Nods finally getting the concept. Kyle, please work with Anira on the script. Inform …… he who shall not be named…about the changes and that he is the one on trial for Jabberwocky Counterfeiting.

Antonio, you will be the prosecution, have the opening argument and state what the defense is being accused of. This is the Royal Court and the man is innocent until proven guilty. I will hear all witnesses and examine all the evidence. You will need to prove to this court that the Red Knight is guilty.

Anira, you will need to stand by and help with the directing since this is your concept.

ARE WE ALL GOOD PEOPLE…………AND……… DRAGONS. stressed
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games