Welcome to Gaia! ::

RWBY: Simple Souls

Back to Guilds

An RP guild set in an alternate universe of the RWBY series. 

Tags: RWBY, Roleplay, Ruby Rose, Beacon Academy, Vale 

Reply Remnant
Out of Character Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:39 am
TheVikingWay
Holy moly. Go to sleep, 50degrees. Wake up, Frozen rain and snow, ice everywhere.

Wish I had it that easy. Go to sleep fine, wake up, crippling back pain and swelling knee.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:48 am
VJammer
TheVikingWay
Holy moly. Go to sleep, 50degrees. Wake up, Frozen rain and snow, ice everywhere.

Wish I had it that easy. Go to sleep fine, wake up, crippling back pain and swelling knee.

Wish I could wake up so fine. Went to sleep peacefully, woke up decapitated.  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:01 am
Rengato
VJammer
TheVikingWay

If it weren't for the whole bit about being...you know...dead...that would be preferable. I have a compression injury, impact injury, and scoliosis all piled up in the same exact spot in my lower back and am missing half the cartilage in my right knee. And no pain killer I have will help any.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:07 am
VJammer
Rengato
VJammer
TheVikingWay

If it weren't for the whole bit about being...you know...dead...that would be preferable. I have a compression injury, impact injury, and scoliosis all piled up in the same exact spot in my lower back and am missing half the cartilage in my right knee. And no pain killer I have will help any.

I can't eat things that are too spicy. So, you know, bad stuff.  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:13 am
Rengato
VJammer
Rengato
VJammer
TheVikingWay

I can't stand, sit, or lay down without feeling like hot knives are slowly being pushed in between the vertebrae of my lower spine.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:14 am
VJammer
Rengato
VJammer
Rengato
VJammer
TheVikingWay

I can't stand, sit, or lay down without feeling like hot knives are slowly being pushed in between the vertebrae of my lower spine.

Even spicy cheeto puffs can be a bit too much for me! They just burn way too much!  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:22 am
Rengato
VJammer
Rengato
VJammer
Rengato

Even spicy cheeto puffs can be a bit too much for me! They just burn way too much!

What makes it worse is, I walked to walmart to get my phone reloaded, they slapped on like a 15% tax on that, dropped me below $20 when I needed to refill my bus pass so, I couldn't get cash back from there because minimum cash back is $20, went to my bank, using up the last ride on my bus pass, only for them to tell me I have to withdraw a minimum of $20. So...my bank is effectively telling me I'm not allowed to access my money. So, I was moving around while feeling like this, and for effectively no reason now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:23 am
VJammer
Rengato
VJammer
Rengato
VJammer
Rengato

What makes it worse is, I walked to walmart to get my phone reloaded, they slapped on like a 15% tax on that, dropped me below $20 when I needed to refill my bus pass so, I couldn't get cash back from there because minimum cash back is $20, went to my bank, using up the last ride on my bus pass, only for them to tell me I have to withdraw a minimum of $20. So...my bank is effectively telling me I'm not allowed to access my money. So, I was moving around while feeling like this, and for effectively no reason now.
I don't have money to be denied access to.  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:23 am
VJammer
Rengato
VJammer
Rengato
VJammer
TheVikingWay

Have you tried that funny green plant that everybody is all up in a tizzy about?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:28 am
TheVikingWay
VJammer
Rengato
VJammer
Rengato

Have you tried that funny green plant that everybody is all up in a tizzy about?

Not prescription here. And relying on father for help until I get a job again. Father was a lawyer, mother was recorder for Supreme Court, brother works for Supreme Court, and half a dozen other family involved with law and government. Can't really get away with that.  

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:36 am
VJammer
TheVikingWay
VJammer
Rengato
VJammer
Rengato

Not prescription here. And relying on father for help until I get a job again. Father was a lawyer, mother was recorder for Supreme Court, brother works for Supreme Court, and half a dozen other family involved with law and government. Can't really get away with that.
Bummer. its good stuff if youre in pain. a Little CBD oil mixed in with tea for a head ache and bam  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:37 am
TheVikingWay
VJammer
Rengato
VJammer
Rengato

I don't think Kale will help with back problems  

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

thirtyspacechickens-go

Dapper Gawker

10,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:43 am

hey friends<3 just a warning that i might be a little slow
        today, i've got to change my breaks and rotate my tires,
        but then i should be alllll yours~ think after doing our
        car stuff the husband and i are having a gaming/internet
        day lol. BUT I WILL CATCH UP ON POSTS TODAY<3

if anyone wants to skip me to keep posting, please feel
        free, you can move my characters and i can work around
        anything decided upon without me c: just sayin~

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:29 pm
thirtyspacechickens-go

hey friends<3 just a warning that i might be a little slow
        today, i've got to change my breaks and rotate my tires,
        but then i should be alllll yours~ think after doing our
        car stuff the husband and i are having a gaming/internet
        day lol. BUT I WILL CATCH UP ON POSTS TODAY<3

if anyone wants to skip me to keep posting, please feel
        free, you can move my characters and i can work around
        anything decided upon without me c: just sayin~

FISHSTICKS  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

thirtyspacechickens-go

Dapper Gawker

10,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:31 pm
Rengato

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Remnant

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games