Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 10:26 am
Little sparrow, little sparrow
Precious fragile little thing
Little sparrow, little sparrow
Flies so high and feels no pain

User Image
MAISIƐ
HƐAƬHƐR
ƬHORƁURƝ

HALFBLOOD RAVENCLAW │ SEVENTH YEAR PREFECT │ TEAM CAPTAIN

Maisie checked the time, then reluctantly blew her whistle. "Sorry, everyone, but we need to wrap things up!" She summoned the quaffle, and started to put things away down below. "If people could help me get the bludgers and the snitch, that'd be great!" she called, hoping she wasn't going to be out here for another hour trying to wrangle all the equipment. "Nico and I will discuss tryouts, and the team results should be posted later this evening, here and in the common room." She wished they'd had more time, but at least there hadn't been any major injuries or fights. Plus, they'd had decent turn-out. That had to count for something, right?.

OOC:
Kungfudemoness

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

murruelecreuset

Graydon Ironshield

Trickblues

addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore

All ye maidens heed my warning
Never trust the hearts of men
They will crush you like a sparrow
Leaving you to never mend

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 2:15 pm
Ravenclaw Quidditch Team

Team Captain
Maisie Thorburn

Team Vice Captain
Nicodemus Lovette

Keeper
Benjamin Clarisse

Chasers
Masie Thorburn
Ignatius Hepburn
Lavinia Gismondi

Seeker
Nicodemus Lovette

Beaters
Charlotte Jenkins
Jonah Lane

Reserves
Canaan Grey - Reserve Keeper
Brook Knapp - Reserve Chaser
Lillith Whitethorne - Reserve Beater #1
Aidene Kieran - Reserve Beater #2
Sonora Li - Reserve Seeker #1
Loke Nalson-Lillantine - Reserve Seeker #2

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:25 am
User Image

You said, oh girl, it's a cold world
                                        When you keep it all to yourself
                                        I said, you can't hide on the inside
                                        All the pain you've ever felt
                                        Ransom my heart, but baby don't look back
                                        'Cause we got nobody else

Nico entered the pitch trying his best to be confident. With his hare reflecting his slight nervousness with a yellow-green he got set up. He hoped his choice of vice-captain would say yes. He had been too gunshy to ask before tryouts and now he wished he had. After getting the trunk set and the school brooms he made sure the forms wouldn’t fly away and make their own game of quidditch. As he waited he tried to steel up his nerves. He could do it!

((I legit forgot who we chose and no one was on when I posted this X3))

[b]Username:[/b]
                                                                            [b]Character's Name:[/b]
                                                                            [b]House:[/b]
                                                                            [b]Year:[/b]
                                                                            [b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                                            [b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                                            [b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
                                                                            [b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
                                                                            [b]First Choice Position:[/b]
                                                                            [b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

You know that sometimes, it feels like
                                                                            It's all moving way too fast
                                                                            Use every alibi and words you deny
                                                                            That love ain't meant to last
                                                                            You can cry tough baby, it's all right
                                                                            You can let me down easy, but not tonight

null

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:09 am
♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
♖ Second Year♖
User Image
▬▬"I feel the same way about makeup as I do food."▬▬

Brook ran onto the quidditch field very excited for this year. Last year one of the chasers graduated, so maybe she'd get to play? She took an application and filled it out, writing chaser as her first, and seeker as her second. There was no hope that she'd be able to be a seeker any time soon, might as well stick with what she knew. This would be okay, and she would make it work to try her best at being a seeker. She handed her application to Nico, then handed him a cookie too grinning, "Aidene brought cookies with her, I'm trying my luck with bribing the captain with sharing ONE cookie. I can't offer any more than that Nico." She skipped off grabbing her broom, and stuffing a cookie in her own mouth, waiting for the try outs to start. She tucked her short hair under a beanie and accepted the look, she probably didn't look that cute, but had to do what you had to do.

Quidditch Application
Username: Stefan Lee Salvatore
Character's Name: Brook Knapp
House: Ravenclaw
Year: Second
Advanced Flying I: Not Yet
Advanced Flying II: Not Yet
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
First Choice Position: Chaser
Second Choice Position:Seeker

▬▬"I want everything."▬▬

Where & Who: Try Outs with the Team
Thinking about: After this, we shower and re-do makeup. Yes.
Brook Description: 4'8" tall with brown hair and blue eyes.
Wearing: Ravenclaw Beanie Ravenclaw tank and Black Shorts

Quote:

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:42 pm
User Image

Aɪᴅᴇɴᴇ Aᴢᴜʀᴀ Kɪᴇʀᴀɴ

second year || Ravenclaw || pureblood
Art Club seamstress || Adventurer's Guild monk || Cooking Club pâtissière
Dueling Club minion || Fencing club page || Quidditch reserve beater

School being back in session at least meant Quidditch practice was back on--and this year Aidene had been allowed to bring her own broom! Or, at least, her aunt’s old broom. She’d spent a few hours every weekend Elysia was around flying around the clearing near her house, trying out Elysia’s old brooms and getting some good XP in flying.

Come tryouts this year, Aidene headed for the Pitch early, excited to be practicing with the team again. Brook had run up ahead of her anyways, but Aidene was right on her heels, bringing along the last of the salted caramel brownies she had, along with the fresh assortment of cookies she’d made that morning. ”Hullo Nico. I see Brook has already submitted her gift. If I can submit mine too?”

Aidene set her tin of cookies and brownies down, swapping it for a form. She certainly wasn’t romancing Nico, but it didn’t hurt to increase relationship with the team captain.

Username: addaellis
Character's Name: Aidene Azura Kieran
Year: second
Advanced Flying I: yes (currently taking)
Advanced Flying II: no
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position: Reserve Beater (or any)

User Image User Image User Image

I'm a picture perfect face
With that wild in my veins
You can hear it in my
Growl, growl, growl, growl

~"Pop/Stars" by K/DA (ft. Madison Beer, (G)I-DLE, Jaira Burns) from League of Legends

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:53 pm

User Image♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

fifth year || Ravenclaw prefect || halfblood
Music club || Quidditch reserve || Dueling Club || Astronomy Club

After reminding the first years that Quidditch tryouts would be that day at the Pitch, Sonora had spent the day with her boyfriend in the music room, playing pieces, doing a few fun improv duets, and generally looking forward to the year together. Then a quarter hour before tryouts, she’d gathered her broom and hugged Kam farewell for the day.

Boyfriend. It was still weird to think about her having a boyfriend, but she did love spending time with Kam, and surely the new relationship between them would make sense soon with them both at Hogwarts.

For now though, she had Quidditch to look forward to. After last year’s hesitation, she knew Quidditch—and flying— was definitely not negotiable. Even if she had only played reserve for the last four years, practice was fun, flying was the best, and focusing on Quidditch strategy was a good all-consuming task when she didn’t feel like just reading or hiking.

”Good evening,” Sonora greeted everyone already there, quickly filled out the form, and went to find a spot to start stretches as she waited for Jonah and Iggy to arrive.

Username: addaellis
Character's Name: Sonora Li
Year: fifth
Advanced Flying I: yes
Advanced Flying II: yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
First Choice Position: Seeker
Second Choice Position: Any

I don't quite know
How to say
How I feel
If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
♫♪
"Chasing Cars", by Snow Patrol. Cover by Caleb Hyles

addaellis

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:40 pm
User Image
User Image
If we take a walk out, in the morning dew,
We can lie down, so I'm next to you,
Come inside for a little home made tea,
And if you fall asleep, at least you're next to me,

User Image

Half-BloodRavenclaw PrefectFifth Year BeaterFifteen Years OldEditor of The Daily DragonDueling Club

» Quidditch Tryouts 2046 » The Pitch » With: Ravenclaws
» Wearing: T-shirt and sweatpants. Compression Sleeve. » Status: Hopefully not too many bludgers...

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Another year, another tryout, another hit to the noggin with a bludger. So long as they managed another win at the cup, Jonah was content to take as many bludgers as necessary. Heading over to grab his form, he arched an eyebrow at the stack of treats. ‘Okaayy…. And here I thought this was just a newspaper thing.’ In Jonah’s opinion brownies probably weren’t the best thing before a practice match, but hey, to each their own. Scribbling down some chicken scratch on his form, he handed it in to Nico with an “Let’s kick some arse this year, Cap.” A two finger salute, and Jonah was off to join Sonora for stretches, waiting on his boyfriend to join them.

Username: Trickblues
Character's Name: Jonah Lane
Year: 5
Advanced Flying I: Yes
Advanced Flying II: Yes
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
Second Choice Position: Keeper

═════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Username

And if I wake up, say it's late love, go back to sleep,
I'm covered by nature, and I'm safe now,
Underneath this oak tree, with you beside me.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:59 pm
User Image
Canaan Grey
RavenclawThird YearThirteen Years OldSingleReserve Keeper

As much as anything else at school, Canaan was looking forward to the start of this year's Quidditch season, and Ravenclaw's campaign to secure the Cup started today with tryouts. He was feeling good about his chances of being between the pipes this term for Ravenclaw, although he certainly didn't mind being a reserve, or really serving in any capacity the team needed. All he wanted was the chance to play. Wearing an oversized emerauld green Irish team jersey, black trousers and a pair of thick-soled shoes, Canaan walked out to the pitch with his broomstick slung over his shoulders.

He was a little surprised to see tins of treats holding down the stack of forms, and Canaan helped himself to a couple of cookies before filling out the form.

Username: Graydon Ironshield
Character's Name: Canaan Grey
Year: Third
Advanced Flying II: no, but currently enrolled
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2 (1 year as Reserve Chaser, one year as Reserve Keeper
Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Hold the Line, Natural Flyer
First Choice Position: Keeper
Second Choice Position: Wherever needed

After passing in the form, Canaan smiled, and said to Nico, "Well, here's hoping we have good luck this time out, mon Capitan"

OOC:
Username

User Image
AC: 14
Modifiers: +4 Blocking the Quaffle, +4 Shooting the Quaffle
Special Skills: Good Arm, Hold the Line, Natural Flyer
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
Action:
Effect Value:  

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:11 am
User Image

Aɪᴅᴇɴᴇ Aᴢᴜʀᴀ Kɪᴇʀᴀɴ

second year || Ravenclaw || pureblood
Art Club seamstress || Adventurer's Guild monk || Cooking Club pâtissière
Dueling Club minion || Fencing club page || Quidditch reserve beater

Aidene followed along when Sonora started stretches without prompting, but when Jonah arrived and submitted his form, she hopped over. "Greetings Whale Boy! So. Before the season starts, I felt honesty-bound to tell you that as much as I want you to know I think 'Get-Hit' is a hilarious strategy, I think you also should know that it's not viable in the prevailing 'Hit-Other-Team' meta. I figured that one out myself. Also pls don't use Get-Hit in actual games this year because I might have wagered a summer of baked-goods-on-demand on you not using this strat this year?"

There. She did her best to be serious since she really had bet a summer of sweets, but she was grinning the entire time at the absurdity of lil' ole level 2 Quidditch her telling the much higher-leveled beater Jonah Lane about beater strategies. But she did have a vested interest, and Jonah deserved to know at least one of the bets he was involved in.

I'm a picture perfect face
With that wild in my veins
You can hear it in my
Growl, growl, growl, growl

~"Pop/Stars" by K/DA (ft. Madison Beer, (G)I-DLE, Jaira Burns) from League of Legends

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:53 pm
User Image

You said, oh girl, it's a cold world
                                        When you keep it all to yourself
                                        I said, you can't hide on the inside
                                        All the pain you've ever felt
                                        Ransom my heart, but baby don't look back
                                        'Cause we got nobody else

Nico was glad he spotted Jonah. He had just put a brownie he had been gifted in his mouth "Hey Jonah! come here for a sec?" he said with a bit of a full mouth. When Jonah arrived he would be done with the brownie. "Hey, so I think you doing well out there, so I think you'd make a good vice-captain. take over after I graduate? what do you say?" Nico hoped Jonah would take it. Jonah had expressed displeasure in his performance but even pros weren't perfect.

You know that sometimes, it feels like
                                                                            It's all moving way too fast
                                                                            Use every alibi and words you deny
                                                                            That love ain't meant to last
                                                                            You can cry tough baby, it's all right
                                                                            You can let me down easy, but not tonight

Trickblues

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

Iggy stayed behind cause poor Sootface had a hairball right as they went to leave. Iggy didn't want to make the house-elves deal with it, besides Soot was his responsibility. He had been cleared for sports before summer had ended as getting a concussion was no joke for sure. He would have hated to sit a season out but heath was the most important. He had new shark sock as his feet were now too big for his original one. Coming into the pitch he filled out his form and turned it in before joining his pals. Jonah got called over making iggy wonder of something was wrong

Username: Kungfudemoness
                                                              Character's Name: Iggy Hepburn
                                                              Year: 5
                                                              Advanced Flying II: yes
                                                              Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              Second Choice Position: any

Position:
                                                              AC: 17
                                                              Modifiers: +7 steal/score +5 other
                                                              Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              Lives: ● ● ●
                                                              Total roll:

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

null

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:43 pm
User Image
User Image
If we take a walk out, in the morning dew,
We can lie down, so I'm next to you,
Come inside for a little home made tea,
And if you fall asleep, at least you're next to me,

User Image

Half-BloodRavenclaw PrefectFifth Year BeaterFifteen Years OldEditor of The Daily DragonDueling Club

» Quidditch Tryouts 2046 » The Pitch » With: Ravenclaws
» Wearing: T-shirt and sweatpants. Compression Sleeve. » Status: [x]

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Jonah had been sitting on the grass, struggling for a successful toe-touch when Aidene hopped into his field of vision. He looked up, opening his mouth to say hello, only to shut it promptly as she began a rant about strategies and getting hit. His brow furrowed as he frowned, trying to make sense of her words. Was she insulting him? He knew he got hit a lot, but he thought he did a pretty bang up job last year. Then she mentioned to not get hit, and well, he really didn’t know what to make of that, except she was apparently betting on him not being hit, so… Maybe that was supposed to be a good thing?

Wait a second.

“Who’s betting I get knocked out this year?” It came out as half a question, half a whine. Seriously? It was probably Ves. Or August. Definitely August. In any case, he didn’t want to dwell on it. Today was tryouts, and tryouts were supposed to be fun, and he didn’t want to ruin it for Aidene by interrogating her about ridiculous, yet still completely understandable, bets. “You know, I’m surprised you’d be on my side,” He teased, “Shouldn’t you want me to get knocked out so you can save the day?”

Jonah had barely grazed the tip of his shoe with a finger, a near successful stretch, when Nico had called him over. “Yeah, coming!” Shoving himself back up to his feet, he ruffled Aidene’s hair as he passed towards the captain. Admittedly, he was a little worried after that bet talk that Nico was going to tell him not to screw up too, so he’d been taken completely by surprise when he asked him to be the vice-captain of all things. “Y-You’re kidding, right?” He panicked. There was no way Nico was asking this. “Do you remember how many times I’ve messed up trying to block you? How many bludger hits you’ve taken over the years? A-are you sure? Shouldn’t it be someone like Iggy? He’s an amazing player, he did fantastic last year! Or—Or I know Sona’s never played an official match, but she’s been at every game, so she’d probably be pretty good at strategizing, and…” Jonah froze, realizing in slight horror that not only was he rambling like an idiot, he was daring to question the captain’s decision. For Merlin’s sake, he wished he would “Get Hit” right about now.

--

Jonah was a lot of things, but he wasn’t a complete idiot. Of course he said yes to the position, though he probably asked Nico if he was sure about five times too many. In the end Jonah promised he would do his best.

That didn’t mean he wouldn’t panic until the first match though.

Thankfully Iggy had arrived by the time he got back. The first thing he did was throw himself into his boyfriend’s arms, squeezing him in a bear hug as he nuzzled against his neck. “You don’t think I’d completely doom us as Vice-Captain, do you?”

OOC:
RIP Jonah's sanity for the next few minutes xd
Addaellis

Kungfudemoness

And if I wake up, say it's late love, go back to sleep,
I'm covered by nature, and I'm safe now,
Underneath this oak tree, with you beside me.

Trickblues

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

ωнєи тнє ℓєα∂єя σf тнє вα∂ gυуѕ ѕαиg ѕσмєтнιиg ѕσfт
                                                  αи∂ ѕσαкє∂ ιи ραιи, ι нєαя∂ тнє є¢нσ fяσм нιѕ ѕє¢яєт нι∂єαωαу
                                                  нє мυѕт'νє fσяgσт тσ ¢ℓσѕє нιѕ ∂σσя
                                                  αѕ нє ¢яαикє∂ συт тнσѕє ∂ιѕмαℓ ¢нσя∂ѕ
                                                  αи∂ нιѕ fσυя ωαℓℓѕ ∂є¢ℓαяє∂ нιм ιиѕαиє

spaceCharley made her way to tryouts and to Nico to pick up her form just in time to hear Jonah's panicked rambling. She arched a brow, frowning slightly, and waited for him to take a damn breath. Once he finally stopped, she sidled her way into the conversation, literally, handing in her form as she did so. "Pretty sure if he thought you'd screw up, he wouldn't've asked," she pointed out. "And you're not a bad player. I would know. Seeing as we play as a team and all. Suck it up, buttercup." In an odd show of (admittedly semi-violent) affection, she punched him in the arm. Then, she saluted, and walked away to give them space, and to start her stretches.

ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ ѕσиg ιѕ α ѕυяяєи∂єя σя α яєνєℓ
                                                  ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ σиє ιѕ αвσυт мє σя тнє ∂єνιℓ
                                                  уσυ'яє тнє נυ∂gє, σн иσ, ѕєт мє fяєє
                                                  ι киσω му ѕσυℓ'ѕ fяєєzιиg, нєℓℓ'ѕ нσт fσя gσσ∂ яєαѕσи
                                                  ѕσ ρℓєαѕє

Username: Cara MiaKitty
                                                  Character's Name: Charlotte Jenkins
                                                  Year: Seventh
                                                  Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 6
                                                  Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                  Second Choice Position: Beater.

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:48 pm
User Image User Image
Lavinia Elena Gismondi
Ravenclaw Second Year
Halfblood Young Backpacker Chaser

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Ravenclaw Tryouts

Lavinia walked onto the pitch more or less prepared for the year's tryouts. If she made the team great, if she didn't she could just play backup and worry about other things. Seeing her teammates she smiled as she made her way over. "Hey guys," She greeted as she grabbed a form and filled it out relatively quick. It wasn't much of a change from the year prior. At least she could say she had experience now.

Noticing Aidene had herself a broom that clearly wasn't a school broom, Lavinia wished she'd gotten one. The school brooms weren't the greatest but they were alright if you weren't planning on playing after school. She knew her mother would never get her one especially considering they weren't getting along. It wasn't like her mother was the type to buy her things to make her annoyance dwindle. Lavinia would admit she wasn't so bothered by everything now but she wasn't a hundred percent.

- - - - - - - - - -

Username: murruelecreuset
                                                  Character's Name: Lavinia Gismondi
                                                  Year: Second Year
                                                  Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
                                                  Advanced Flying II: No
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: One
                                                  Any Special Skill: Dang Healthy, Good Arm, Natural Flyer
                                                  Second Choice Position: Anywhere you need.

- - - - - - - - - -

Status : Ready as I'm going to be.
                                                  Company : Ravenclaws...

OOC :
                                                    Stealing / Passing: --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                    AC: 13
                                                    Modifiers: +3 AC, +3 Shooting, +1 Stealing
                                                    Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Good Arm, Natural Flyer
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

A curious one, aren't you?
                                                  The simplest answer to most things is 'magic'
                                                  Though I wager you'll want a more complete answer than that
                                                  Adventurous spirit, sharp mind
                                                  Yes, you're well suited to
                                                  Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:56 pm
User Image User Image
Benjamin "Benny" Clarisse
Third Year Ravenclaw
Thirteen Year Old - Half Blood - Keeper

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Ravenclaw Tryouts

Benny headed for the field broom in hand. He was running late, and he knew it. Jess had reminded him of that as he scurried around for his stuff. Arriving at the pitch, he sighed with relief. They hadn’t started. “See you later,” He told Jess before leaving her in the stands to join the group. Ben was quite use to the idea of playing keeper and protecting the goal posts. It wasn’t so bad now that he’d done it.

Grabbing a form, Benny filled it in and placed it on the pile. Looked like Jonah was getting vice captain. “Congrats Jonah.” He said in passing. He was happy for the older boy. They were teammates, though they’d never talked aside from that he was alright for a fifth year. Stretching as he waited Benny was looking forward to another year of tryouts.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Username: murruelecreuset
                                                  Character's Name: Benjamin Clarisse
                                                  Year: Third Year
                                                  Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3 (MTA)
                                                  Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                  First Choice Position: Keeper
                                                  Second Choice Position: Chaser

- - - - - - - - - - -

Status : Running behind / Otherwise present
                                                  With : Ravenclaws...

OOC :
                                                  Passing: --- - Total Roll: --
                                                  AC: 15
                                                  Modifiers: +5 AC, +7 Blocking, +3 Stealing / Shooting (MTA)
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Trickblues

Oh, my boy, don't worry, you won't be lonely
                                                  I think you'll make friends easily enough
                                                  Now then, what to do with you?
                                                  Ah, yes, bright and curious as you are, it'd better be
                                                  Ravenclaw!

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games