Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:29 am
Dec let her stand alone for a brief moment. Then out of the dark came his warm soothing voice, "Good girl. Well done." His arms wrapped around her and pulled her against his chest. He kissed her closed eyelids as her bare skin came in contact with the warm smooth leather of his clothing and the starting contract of the cold silver decorations. He held her soothingly for a moment before stepping back again, but this time he held onto her hands.

"Keep your eyes closed, girl. If you cannot control yourself, you will be punished and I will blindfold you, but I will trust you for now."

He led her forward; his warm dry hands the only points of contact in a world of darkness. Her bare feet stepped onto warm tile and she could suddenly hear Dec's boots tapping as her led her across the hard floor. He stopped and raised her arms up above her head. His hands disappeared for a moment and then cool soft plastic wrapped firmly around her wrists.

He stepped back and admired the view: the dangerous and beautiful Katana naked for his pleasure, her arms bound and drawn high above her head. Her eyes faithfully shut.

He stepped forwards and begain to lightly run just one finger along the contours of her body. Exploring and teasing her gently, and never satisfying.

He stepped back and quickly stripped out of his clothing. The leathers hit the tile with loud thwacks. He could see Katana was tempted to open her eyes and see what made the loud sound. Dec stepped around behind her and turned on the taps of his shower. Warm water suddenly begain trickling down over her bound body. Dec's hands followed in the wake of the water, running over her in soothing, cleansing, and circling motions. He had a gel on his hands that foamed up and he spread the soap all over her body.

"This body is mine tonight," he said quietly but with an undeniable surity. "Mine to pleasure and mine to hurt if I desire. Mine to punish and mine to tease." he kissed her beneath her ear, "What do you think of that, I wonder? Speak, tell me what you are thinking. And be honest now...."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:25 pm
Standing there, naked, with her arms bound...she had never felt so...exposed, so vulnerable. It was disconcerting, not being in charge, giving all her trust to this man.

She knew he had undressed, at least partly, when she heard the sound of something hitting the floor. When she felt the water hit her and his hands glide over her, she relaxed a bit, as much as she possibly could given her current position. With his hands on her, she felt hot and yet she was shivering. She tried hard to find the words to answer his question.

"I don't really know what I'm thinking...." she spoke slowly, "This is not something I've ever done before......but I do know that I want you.....very badly....." She moaned softly as lips were on her.

"Oh, god Dec...I don't know what to do...."  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:55 pm
Dec smiled against her skin, "Yes, you do. I've already told you. Relax and let me take control. Trust that I will not do anything you don't want me too."

He finished rubbed the soap into her skin and began to rinse it off carefully. Dec had been very "thorough" in his washing of Kat's body. He left her briefly and she could hear him towelling off and redressing. Then he returned to her with a towel and began drying her off.

When she was dry, he released her hands from above her head and guided her back into the dark room. He moved her hands behind her back and began wrapping them in silk. When he was finished, red silk bound her hands comfortable behind her back. He led her over to a low couch. Dec sat and pulled Katana down to sit between his legs on the floor. He watched her carefully, waiting to see if she would try to reestablish her dominance or if she would relenquish control.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:04 pm
Reassured that she was safe with him, she follows him, still keeping her eyes closed. Once she's seated, she can feel her back against one of his legs, and felt the edge of the couch against her leg.

He asked her if she had ate any dinner, and unsure if she should speak or not, she just shook her head, keeping it down just a bit. She feels his hand gently tip her head up from under her chin, and then he feeds her.....

It tasted like some sort of melon, and he fed her small bits of it by hand, his thumb rubbing against her bottom lip after he gave her a piece. She was hungry, but tried to control herself by chewing slowly, still resisting the urge to open her eyes and watch him.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:14 pm
Dec set down the mellon he was about to feed Katana. He gripped her hair and pulled her head back sharply.

"Open your eyes." he commanded softly. his face was calm and emotionless. "This is the second time you have forgotten my second rule: Do Not remain silent. I want to hear your voice."
His grip tightened ever so slightly, pulling her neck further back. "For forgetting my rule, you have lost the priviledge of calling me by my name. You will address me as Sir or Master."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:19 pm
Crying out a bit as he jerked her head back, tears pricked at her eyes. She whimpered as his hold tightened.

"I'm.....I'm sorry....Master. I won't forget again...."  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:28 pm
As soon as she spoke, he released her hair and stroked through it gently; soothing the burning nerves. "Good girl" he praised before leaning down to kiss her. His kiss invaded her, taking her mouth prisoner and riling her up beyond all belief.

Suprisingly as soon as he ended it, he began to feed her again from his hand; little pieces of chicken and fruit. As he did his other hand stroked her bare body; boldly surveying her form.

Just before she began to feel full, he stopped and urged her to her feet. He walked her back and slipped a blindfold over her eyes, "You have done well so far. Now just relax." He unbound her hands and began to trail the silk around her body. "There are two poles to either side of you. Grab on to them."

He continued trailing the cool silk across her body, rubbing and teasing. He brought a few more toys from around the room and made good use of them until her body was a quivering shaking form of pure need.

"Now Katana, what is it you are holding back?" All of a sudden he pressed himself up against her back, hard against her hips. "You will get what you want if you let it go."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:41 pm
Gasping and panting, barely able to stand, she tries to lean back against him when he presses against her. God, it was a double edged sword right now.....she was almost in tears, she wanted him so badly. To be brought to the edge and then him stopping was driving her body insane with need. The different sensations she experienced were nothing like she had ever experienced before.....

Swallowing and biting her lip, she tries to form a coherent thought to answer him.

"Holding back? I don't know what you mean, D-....Master. How can I tell you when I don't know?"  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:53 pm
Dec backed off, forcing her to lean her weight against the two poles she gripped. "What dark secret is holding you down and drowing you in guilt? What have you done that is weighing on you. If you tell me, you will get everything you want and relief from that guilt. And I will never reveal what you say to anyone.

Refuse me and I will show you how much more pleasure your body can take."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:05 pm
Forced to grab the poles to support her weight, her mind raced. What dark secret is he talking about? Guilt? How can she answer him?

"But.....Master, I don't feel any guilt about anything....I don't know what secret you're talking about!"  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:14 pm
Dec smiled but the dark hid it well. He picked something up and a soft swishing filled the air. "You are lying to yourself, girl. You will be punished for that. You will hold onto the poles and take it like a good girl."

The swish grew loud and Katana felt a soft stinging rain upon her butt. It was startling more than painful. And it was followed by Dec's hand softly gilding over the sensitive skin, arousing her senses. Another swish and katana felt gentle fire race along her side, followed again by the soft arousing touches. The blows landed again and again, each one stronger and more painful that the last but each followed by an even greater pleasure.

Dec leaned in close, "Think hard, girl. Why have you been having trouble sleeping? Why have you been drinking more often than usual? What is hurting you here?" The blow landed right between her breasts and Dec's tongue licked soothingly over the abused skin.

"Tell yourself."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:20 pm
Amy's text to Kits
Family problems? What's wrong? Well, whatever is going on, I hope everything gets resolved for the best. Please let me know if I can do anything, and please take care.

Text from Kits to Amy
Niiki's stepmother is in the hospital. Nothing we can do, so we're on our way home.

((Modem's working for now... maybe we don't need them to come fix it. 3nodding ))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:26 pm
She cries out in surprise at being struck, gripping the poles harder. The combination of the pain and pleasure was making her dizzy. Her brain scrambles to think...why had she been drinking more? She had never planned on getting as drunk as she had been lately.

Realization slams into her.....she had been drinking more since she had gotten back from Europe. From returning on the mission that had ended with her shooting dame's sister to turn her over to the Russians. Then lying to dame about where she had been....and attacking dame about her intentions.

She hangs her head and moans, "Oh....God......what have I done?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:29 pm
(( Good thing Dec is with Kat. If he were with me he'd be a "dead man" evil ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:30 pm
lady ayami chan
((*sends a relax calming stress reliever to Bratty - beucase this lady knows how you feel and shares your pain! gonk *))
((*Receives the relax calming stress reliever and sends a message via though to Lady Ayami ~ you are a true angel. Snuggles*))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games