Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:22 pm
Ryuu sighed, "Fine then. I guess ill stay here until you change your mind." hew shook his head.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:56 pm
Vincent smiled, "Well then good. Once i can trust you to the fullest then i'll give you what you want."

Scarlet eyed her, "Now why are you really here?"  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:10 pm
Kitzune looked at Scarlet showing her that something was way different about her than before. "I want revenge Scarlet."  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:15 pm
Scarlet knew but asked anyways, "For?" This whole time she stayed calm and relaxed. She didn't even rise her energy level to show her that she was no match. Scarlet wanted to resolve this with no violence...but deep down she knew that wasn't going to happen.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:25 pm
Kitzune smiled then suddenly disappeared and reappeared behind Scarlet. She got up close to her and whispered in her ear, "To avenge my family by killing Erika."  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:32 pm
Scarlet chuckled, "Really is that why you came back? Oh well i guess its true that ones dark side is truely stupid. Scarlet truned around and looked Kitzune straight in the eyes. "Go ahead and fight Erika...but you're not going to kill her...remember who's she's related to." Scarlet slowly faded and appeared by Erika. "I suppose nothing bad will come of killing her but perhaps there is a way i can cleanse her soul and she could return back to normal. Fight her all you want but give me some time to figure out if i can. If i can't then i wont stop you...." Scarlet jumped up on the roof afterwards and headed to a nearby garden...she needed to be around plants and peace.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:51 pm
Ryuu sighed, "So what can i do for you?
he smiled.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:54 pm
"you don't have to do anything but show me that i can turst you. Go and do what you want to do as long as you don't do anything foolish. Word is spreading now that if any knights see you to simply leave you alone and not try to kill or capture you." Vincent said walking over to him and patting him on his shoulder.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:05 pm
User Image

----{ C U R R E N T F O R M }----

Cold am I
I'm beside myself
Because there's no one else

IIIX ||| Ryuu ||| XIII

Ryuu stood and left the room exiting the castle. "I see. So, Shes back. A bit late." he smirked running to where the small meeting was located.

Have I grown
So blind
Only god could save you
If you knew your way to the light

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:17 am
"Why thankyou cousin, now I know how much you cherish my life." she smiled at Scarlet. "Now, which one are you... and how does your dead parents effect me...? Oooh, you're that wolf girl aren't you?" she smiled and pulled one end of the string off of her bow, it disappeared along with her arrows, in it's place, a long silver sword formed in her hand. A blue glow traced symbols down it's blade, handle then up her arm and onto her neck. "Well come on, fight me already."  

Gold Marra

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 3:24 pm
Kitzune smiled, "Now is not the time Erika. Besides I have some other matters to attend to right now." After saying that she finally disappeared in a blink of an eye.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 9:16 pm
"In other words you don't want to fight when I have others behind me?" she smiled and swung her sword at an enemy who was running at her, though it seemed more like she had swung her hand at the enemy. As the man fell she turned back to Scarlet, "So Scarlet, do you think she will actually fight me?"  

Gold Marra

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:57 am
Kitzune reappeared at the castle right next to vincent. "Hello Vincent. I have a question."  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:00 pm
Scarlet shrugged, "Don't know...she's talkin to my dad at the moment."

Vincent looked at Kitzune and sighed, "And what question is that?"  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:05 pm
Iah walked t the place where the confrontation had taken place. "I mights just need to unseal for this." he sighed.

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff