Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:01 pm
Thankfully for Chiyou, by this point, Naoko had been paying attention to the music of Hayato.
The photo shoot was over, and while the blond stood apart from the rest of his group, listening, he was still within earshot in case another photo needed snapping.
But of course then Yamada was scolding Yammi and Narcissus and the Devil walked away for a little one-on-one conversation.
NAKO took this time to listen to the end of the song... a song that made his stomach sick.
Hayato could write beautiful lyrics... but the man was certifiably insane... dangerous...
And now, apparently, no longer a threat to Naoko.
That didn't mean he wasn't one to others though.
Thus, when Hayato began to speak with Chiyou, the pianist took it upon himself to intrude on their conversation. With a dazzling smile, he walked up behind Chiyou and put an arm around the kid's shoulders.
"Yare yare, Chiyou-kun... You just have a thing for fraternizing with the enemy, don't you?" Naoko asked with a wink, meaning, of course, not only Hayato but the pianist himself as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:18 pm
What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The Evil that Men do...

Matsumoto Izo cracked his knuckles as he thought about Izzy Lucky. Too Lucky...since Hayato released him way too soon. The Lamb shouldn't have been at this show. As the Lamb left, Matsumoto didn't have to wait long for the Lamb to leave before the Elephant of Ohayou walked in. Izo identified the man as such because he didn't think of him as a Tiger...or Lion but someone with a long memory and even if not the most charismatic in the world he wasn't dumb. No Asato Hiroki could be dangerous but it wasn't the fierce cat that Koyasu-san was. He could respect the man, but he downright despised him. Asato Hiroki was far too loyal and couldn't be bought out thus Izo never tried.

Asato on the other hand regarded Matsumoto Izo as a Spider, who let his web do the damage long before he made his kill. It was probably a solid assessment of Matsumoto Izo but one Asato would never express in public.

And so they stood, staring at each other for moment, Matsumoto clicking his tongue against his teeth before Asato Hiroki finally smiled and said, "Hayato-kun sounds good tonight. It's been a long time since he's been on stage."

"Ah, Indeed but I'm certain he comeback is destined to bring good things to Smash. " answered Matsumoto as he finally sat down gesturing for Asato to join him in the comfortable chair close by. "I just was talking to Narcissus' manager. He seems to be quite a talented man. Very smart and a good head for...business. I can see why he was hired."

Asato cringed internally. That was the last thing he wanted to hear that Izzy Lucky had somehow gotten stuck up here even for a short time with Matsumoto Izo.

"Izzy Lucky is an excellent manager, Ohayou appreciates his hard work. But, he's had some rough times as you well know." said Asato fairly pointedly.

"Oh yes, he has. I've seen that on the news. I pity the man but I'm sure that with his stamina, he'll recover from the loss of his apartment." answered Matsumoto as he took another drag of his cigar. "It's too bad that he got into such a rut. But I'm sure Ohayou has taken good care of him? If not, maybe I should give him a hand?"

"Ohayou takes care of its own. Izzy Lucky is being well provided for." Asato could tell that Matsumoto was reasonably guarded probably because Izzy Lucky had been there moments before. He had a feeling the man was not going to slip up on his words tonight. Damnit!. Asato didn't want to disappoint Koyasu-kun but he had a feeling that the younger man would understand the situation. Asato wasn't going to be able to prime the situation of this conversation to a more revealing perspective.

"I see. Then why don't we talk business...Asato Hiroki." returned Matsumoto with a gleam in his eye. Oh he was now having just a bit of fun. His surprise...He wondered if Asato would figure it out...soon, soon he would know.

Asato nodded and then said cutting to the chase, "You wished to speak about a deal?"

"Yes, I've been interested in making partnerships as of late. There's been many shake ups in the industry within the past few years with Indie and a few other companies going bankrupt or folding. There's even been worry that Koyasu-san won't live too much longer and well...that means You..will have to step up to the plate. But with all the talk it doesn't appear that Ohayou is really all that stable and well, as for its leadership, I'm curious as to you're capabilities once Koyasu-san finally lets go of the reigns."

Asato took key points of this conversation and ran them to several possible ends. One dark thought...stood out but Asato couldn't believe that Matsumoto Izo would try something like it alone. There were so many permutations but...something clicked. It was then, Asato realized that Matsumoto wasn't looking for a partnership, he was seeking out a Corporate take over.

And thus the conversation...continued....

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:30 pm
Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

"Hayato-san? I'm Chiyou!" the little blond grinned, seeming to somehow twinkle under the lights.
"You sounded soooooo nice out there. I'm totally amped up about going on stage! I've been looking forward to this for a very, very long time, ya know!"
Imagine a Chiuaua who had been given a bowl of energy drink. That was somewhere near the energy level of the young star at the moment. It was almost unnerving, but undeniably adorable.
It seemed the kid had barely gotten that much out of his mouth when the pretty princess...who was now an angel...came up behind him and wrapped an arm around him.
Blushing slightly, the boy looked up at NAKO with stars in his eyes.
"Enemy? I don't consider anyone my enemy, even if they are from a rival studio." he pouted slightly.
"I wanna be friends with everybody!"
Indeed, Chiyou was running on 100% moe now. The cutest thing within a hundred mile radius.

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I embrace the torn rose to my chest
And fall into the crimson sea...

User Image

This young man was absolutely precious. So much so, that Hayato actually found himself smiling and laughing...
Something that he usually either faked...or did at the expense of someone else.
He had never been one for this sort of cute...at least he hadn't thought.
This kid was a gem, though.
"Why thank you, Chiyou-kun. I gave it my all out there. I expect you to do the same. I have high hopes for a youth like you. You'll do great out there!"
Words of encouragement?
Well...he had needed them earlier. Perhaps it was proper to...pass them along.
Still felt a bit odd though...
At the moment, Hayato felt a generalized sense of oddness.
That feeling became more of an awkwardness when, unexpectedly, Naoko joined the conversation.
Why was Naoko coming so close to him, he wondered?
Earlier, all he had wanted was for him to go away.
Now, it seemed as though he wanted to be a part of the conversation....
Or...did he want to get Chiyou away from him?
He wasn't going to hurt the child...
No...never a child....
Just a child....

Nii-san! Nii-san!

No....
He couldn't bear to think of that....

Having fallen silent, Hayato just seemed awkward and oddly shy for a moment. Certainly not even a shade of the man everyone had known him as.
"Um...hi....Naoko. Was just talking to Chiyou-kun here..."
Averting his eyes, Hayato looked at everyone and everything besides Naoko, his eyes finally settling on Shou across the way.
At least Shou was a comforting sight.
For a moment, he kind of wished the whole world would just fade away and disappear, only leaving himself and Shou.
What a lovely dream that would be...

I continue dancing upon
The piled bodies until I die...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:41 pm
Laughing softly, Naoko smiled, "Okay so maybe we're not enemies, though no doubt our bosses are, ne?" he asked very tempted to ruffle Chiyou's hair but knowing he shouldn't.
Soon, Nakai would take the stage... though the man hadn't seen his 'twin' yet.
The guitarist only had five minutes during the intermission...
Where was he?
But then those amber eyes fell on Hayato and the pianist smirked. His ex was nervous... nervous around him.
Oh how he wanted to ask how it felt for Hayato to have the roles suddenly reversed... at least to a degree.
"I noticed. Your voice hasn't changed since the band started, Hayato. I have to commend your performance, especially since you only had a matter of a couple weeks to get your form back."

(((OOC: BTW, I'll do Nakai's post tomorrow)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:46 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Charity Event - Back Stage

Shou's ears did hear Hayato's performance and once Hayato got off stage, Shou, smiled brilliantly from his distance and mouthed, "I loved it." The words were ones that Shou wondered who they might have been meant for. But of course, Shou might have wished for more time to just listen to those beautiful words, he really was trapped by the intense amount of goings on within back stage.

From what he knew of the schedule there was a short intermission between each set for changes and such to be made front stage. So he wondered what Nakai had planned. In the mean time, however, Shou took a moment to survey things... Naoko with Chiyou talking to Hayato? Mmm...that didn't set well with him considering all the crap that had happened. He wonder if Hayato and Naoko fed off of each others pain and frustration because the more times he was told to keep Hayato away from Naoko, here he ended up seeing them around each other again.

Shou shook his head for once believing that maybe he should just stay out of that crap unless it affected the actual band itself. It was drama he didn't want or need.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:01 pm

User Image

"I don't care about our bosses. They need to play nicer, anyhow. I do really love my boss, though. Grandpa Koyasu is really nice!" Chiyou beamed, sort of half-cuddling against Naoko's side.
No, he couldn't wait. Absolutely couldn't wait to go onstage. His excitement was damn near contagious by this point.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

Naoko was addressing him....
Hayato felt as though his heart was rising up into his throat, about to choke him to death.
"Thank you. Those are very kind words, and I appreciate them." he said, with the utmost politeness and sincerity.
It didn't change the terrible feeling, though.
Matter of fact, he couldn't even keep looking at Naoko. Instead, he found himself with eyes glued right back on Shou.
Shou, who looked over to him and mouthed the words, 'I loved it', in regard to his performance.
Hayato could nearly feel the color come back to his cheeks.
"Please...excuse me..." he bowed politely and dismissed himself from the conversation, heading right over to Shou.
He could nearly feel Naoko's eyes on his back, but he ignored the thought, assuming it to be paranoia.
Naoko had probably just gone off talking to Chiyou...
"Shou-san...you really enjoyed my singing?" he smiled sweetly.
"I have you to thank, you know. I wouldn't have made it out there without you. Consider all of those songs sung for you..."
Then, Hayato did the one thing he had thought better of, told himself not to do, but could not resist doing.
Leaning in, Hayato pressed a feather-light kiss to the angel's lips, tasting the faint sweetness of the lips he had kissed so many times over on that fateful night.
The kiss, as brief and subtle as it were, was like a lightning bolt between them.
Pulling back, Hayato was obviously pink in the face.
"Thank you...so much..." he whispered once more.

I continue dancing upon

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:12 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

"Yes of course I did. I heard it all backstage. Impossible to miss your voice." his words were warm for the other musician. "I'm always inspired by vibrant voices that capture my attention."

Then he tilted his head just a slight bit and shook his head slightly, "Ah..yes you would have. It was only stage fright. For me? Oh my Hayato-kun, oh....why thank you but surely they all couldn't have been for me. You've so many other great things to inspire you." Shou couldn't believe that as they hardly knew each other but maybe this was just a case of co-workers finding heart from that connection to the stage.

But then, the lips....touching his own painted ones...so warm, something familiar? His eyes closed briefly as his cheeks heightened in color. "Ah.. mm..yes you're welcome Hayato-kun." Curiously, Shou could just stare at the man afterwards. Hayato-kun was quite a bold one...yes he was.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:15 pm
"Nice?" Naoko asked before laughing softly. "I'll let you in on a little secret, Chiyou-kun... I think you've got the better deal if you think your boss is nice. Ours is a b*****d... but then again, what does one expect from greedy men?" he whispered, voice barely heard.
But then his amber gaze caught Hayato leaving. Not only that, but he walked over to Shou...
And...
In the blink of an eye, Naoko had released his friendly hold on Chiyou, crossed the distance between himself and his fearless leader, and physically inserted himself between Shou and Hayato, pushing the other man back.
"Stop this now, Hayato." the blond hissed, his voice meant for only his ex to hear. "Whatever you're thinking just stop. Got it?"  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:52 pm

User Image

He had just been about to reach out, touch that sweet cheek one more time....
Then he found himself being pushed back by none other than Naoko.
He hadn't wanted this...had only wanted to let the past go, move on, finally go after something that wasn't utterly destructive to his soul...
But now...now he was angry.
Perhaps he didn't deserve to have anything good in his life, perhaps he didn't really deserve to be alive at all....but everything inside of him had come apart, and the only thread he had left was attached to Sai...to Shou.
He wasn't going to let anything get in the way of that.
"Naoko...back the ******** off. You tell me to leave you alone, I leave you alone. Now you come to trouble me? I'll have none of it. Stop this foolishness, go to your lover, and leave me be." he growled, eyes full of fire.
Of all the people in the world, Naoko would be most familiar with that look.
You could practically see hell in those eyes, when Hayato was truly angry like that.
Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a small note and a pocket sized pen that he had been using earlier going over his set. Ripping off a sheet, he scrawled something on the pink paper, then brushed right past Naoko as if he were nobody.
"I'm very sorry, Shou-san. I hope you can forgive me. Naoko and I...we probably shouldn't be around one another often. I'll...explain it to you another time." he whispered in Shou's ear so that Naoko wouldn't hear his words.
"Take this. My cell number. If...if you would, call me when you're free at the end of the night. I'd like to meet up with you. Bedtime snack, maybe? Sweets...I'd like sweets. My treat?" he placed the paper in Shou's hand quickly and quietly, hoping he would keep it and call him.
"Anyway, I'll be going now. Don't want to upset your performance. Break a leg out there, beautiful...." he dusted a kiss across Shou's cheek and walked off, completely ignoring Naoko...and Ryuukaze, who he had noticed was glaring daggers at him the whole time.
It was regrettable, having to say goodbye so quickly, with such secretive words.
Naoko had embarrassed him...but had also managed to embarrass himself.
What Hayato had said to him was completely logical, though. He had backed down...so Naoko should do the same. He hadn't been the one to initiate the contact, this time. That had been all Naoko.

Heading back the way he had come, Hayato stopped at Chiyou's side, where the boy stood, staring over at Shou and Naoko. Obviously, what he had seen had upset him a bit.
"Sorry about that, kid. Come on. Let me get you a soda. You know what...life sure is a roller coaster ride!" he smiled as Chiyou nodded, the two of them walking off together.

I continue dancing upon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:32 pm
User Image

SHOU

The thoughts that filled the mind of Shou were ones of confusion. First, there had bee Naoko....needing a bodyguard during the Hayato and Piano incident. Now Naoko was taking Hayato on and in fact somehow realizing that Shou was needing...Protection? From what? One innocent thank you kiss wasn't really anything that Shou could possible need protection from...could he?

Shou nodded slowly when Hayato apologized and was totally confused by the time the paper hit his hands. Paper that ended up pocketed within the folds of the angel's robes. "Alright.. maybe so." Shou answered obviously trying to figure out what was going on from the look on his face to quick way he agreed to Hayato's whispered proposal. The brush of lips to his cheek was met with uncertainty from his mind filled with questions.

He stared after Hayato as he walked away then looked even more curiously at Naoko. "I don't get it. It was only a Thank you kiss for helping him get over stage fright just before his set. A little pre-show pep talk.. I'm totally confused, Naoko-san. Was that really necessary? I mean I know you and he have problems but he's don't nothing untoward with me. He's just another musician in Smash."

Yamada-san walked over after seeing the event and looked at Naoko then over at Ryuukaze. He didn't know everything that was going on but eventually, he'd question both me. However, for now, " Naoko-san, Ryuukaze-san, your interviews start in 5 minutes in your dressing rooms. After you're done, please return here to the waiting area. Shou-sama, it will be awhile before you and Narcissus take the stage. Please have a seat in one of these chairs made to accommodate the wings. Relax for a bit. Nakai-san will be on stage soon. Mmm.. I wonder where he is?"

With that Yamada-san walked off needing to make sure that the star wasn't also suffering from...'stage fright'. Yes, he wanted to get to the bottom of this. Because Shou didn't rightly need the drama extending in to his world.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Amber eyes couldn't help but track Hayato as he walked off with Chiyou.
That...
That was going to be trouble...
And as much as the pianist wanted to dash after them and wrench the kid away from what he saw as a hungry vulture... NAKO knew he had some explaining to do...
Turning back to Shou, the blond shook his head. "Gomen, Shou-san. It may be a 'thank you' kiss now... but it won't stay that way." Naoko spoke coldly, though his ire wasn't directed at his boss.
Far from it.
Naoko licked his lips as he continued on. "You haven't known me long, Shou-san, but you've known Hayato less... believe me when I say that being near him, will only bring trouble. It's best just to ignore him until he gives up... and if he doesn't give up..." sighing, the young man resisted the urge to run his fingers through his hair. "Well, I'd say a restraining order would help but with him... he'd figure a way around it."
Turning, choosing not to explain that any further and seemingly back to normal, Naoko passed Ryu on his way back to the dressing room.
But not before whispering to his akuma one simple phrase.
"I wish he'd stayed in that ******** coma..."

~ ~ ~

After having witnessed that little gem of oddness, Narcissus sat down in one of the chairs offered by Yamada.
"Your pianist is right." Akihiko spoke up, crossing one leg over the other at the knee. "I mean, I don't pretend to know Hayato-san at all... but he's coming on a little strong, don't you think, Shou-san?" the musician smirked. "Maybe you've captivated him by the fantasy... and he can't tell reality from the dream, ne?" Narcissus teased.

(((OOC: Okay I swear I'll do Nakai's post tomorrow. I'm just exhausted... today was insane. Tomorrow should be a bit better, I hope. At any rate, I'm gonna go to bed super early... Even though I'll be home wed night - sun night, I'll still try to check to post even on the evil dialup, hehe.)))

BTW, here's the pic for you Anichan!
http://i54.tinypic.com/evcio5.jpg
The group is called SYNSIDE (newly formed in 2009)
http://www.synside.jp/pc/pc_index.html
The Hayato looking guy is the guy with the light brown hair (on the site) over one eye.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:02 pm
User Image

SHOU

Shou listened to Naoko's words noting the concern on the man's face. "Alright, I'll be careful but seriously, he's never really paid me much mind before. I doubt it's going to become anything beyond this point." But Shou didn't fail to catch Naoko's cold tone that soon followed. He doubted it was for himself but truly he had to wonder what went on in the mind of his pianist.

"Ah...well he is a musician at Smash so it would be rude to ignore him outright. If he poses a problem, it will be handled. I'm sure that his actions were mostly out of concern for tonight's event. Much like how friendly, young Chiyou-kun is. But certainly, if I needed a restraining order I'd obtain one. Although my bodyguards probably are good enough for any matter."

As Shou watched Naoko leave he couldn't help but feel like he had been drawn into that world of drama that seemed to gravitate around Naoko and Ryuukaze at times. Although, Shou didn't dig too deeply when Hamu gave him updates. It just seemed better to leave things alone and not make it a Band issue.

But as Narcissus spoke, Shou came back to reality just a bit and turned to the man then took the seat that Hamu-kun had left for him. Yes, it did make things easier on the wings to sit in these chairs. He leaned forward and rested his head against the higher front of his chair since there wasn't a back to lean against. "You might be right, Narcissus-san. He probably was just trying to get a rise out of Naoko-san but I'm sure once things are said and done with the Event, everything will return to a more natural state."

He paused for a short moment then chuckled, "Ah..maybe. Or or maybe he's just used to getting his way. But aren't we all? However, my fantasies sometimes do leave strong impressions." Winking at Narcissus playfully. "But this one was not my work alone, You've had a hand it in and after this event is over, we shall reap some well deserved vacation time. You're manager better say 'yes' and come along. I think some beer and kicking our feet up for awhile without a lick of noise would be a great start...with the exception of maybe your manager's attempt to...sing." His bright smile seemed much more genuine and relaxed right now as if the thoughts of the previous moments had slipped away.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:32 pm

User Image

Chiyou sat down in a chair in one of the side prep rooms that happened to be empty, opening up a bottle of yuzu flavored Ramune that Hayato had purchased for him out of a vend backstage.
Across from him, the said vocalist looked at the boy, his dark eyes filled with a strange sort of sadness.
"Hayato-san....why is everyone angry at you?" the young star questioned, his voice soft and caring.

The dark-haired man kind of blinked, unsure of what to say, or why Chiyou was even asking.
How to answer such a thing...
"Well...it's rather simple, really. People are angry with me...because I am a terrible person."
There. It was the truth. He was a walking horror movie, and that was that.

Smiling, Chiyou sipped at his drink and leaned back.
"Iie. You aren't terrible. No way. I've seen the work of terrible people, and that isn't you. I mean...what could you have possibly done that is so bad that NAKO-san won't eventually forgive you?"

The elder vocalist sighed, knowing that this child wouldn't understand. He was still too innocent, it seemed.
"Well...Naoko...he and I were lovers. He's my ex, I guess you might say. Fact is....well....I didn't treat him well....at all. Matter of fact, I hurt him, rather terribly. So terribly that he will never forgive me, and I suppose he is right for that."
All of his secrets and lies were being washed away as he revealed himself to this young vocalist, telling him things he never told anyone. It was a sort of confession that relieved the man, though he was certain it would alienate the boy.

Leaning forward, the blond pushed his soda to the side and looked Hayato right in the eye.
"No. Just because you hurt his feelings, broke his heart or whatever it was that you did, it doesn't mean he can't forgive you! It's not like you killed someone. Anything is forgivable, as long as no real harm was done. I always forgive people, eventually, no matter what. There's only one person in the world I will never forgive...and that's the person who hurt the man who's most important to me...Izzy Lucky, my old manager."
Chiyou drew his arms in around himself again, all of a sudden, shivering slightly though he did not seem to be aware of it.
"You know...some b*****d actually went after him...beat him and...and did terrible, unspeakable things to him...all over some petty little grudge...a grudge that wasn't even against him! If I ever, EVER find the b*****d who did that....I don't even know what I would do..."

Hayato froze. Stone cold, ice in his veins as the kid spoke of his feelings toward a certain man....
And Hayato knew full well...he was that man. He was the one who had brutalized the very same manager that this innocent boy obviously cared so much for.
His wickedness had gone beyond any containment or control he thought he had.
Hayato had done something he never, never intended. It hadn't been directly, but he had indeed harmed an innocent child through the actions he had taken at Izo's order.
"You don't understand...I really don't deserve forgiveness. I'm horrible, and Naoko is right to try to keep me away from love. I'll still try, because my heart won't let me stay away...but it doesn't mean I'm any better for it. Perhaps it's my punishment...to be kept away from love and hated by everyone..."

Brow furrowing, Chiyou stood up and shot back the last of his Ramune, slamming the glass bottle down on the table, rather loudly.
"I don't want to hear you talk like that any more! You deserve love just as much as the next person, and you shouldn't be hated. I know I certainly don't hate you...actually, I rather like you."
Bending over, Chiyou placed a sweet little kiss on Hayato's lips, then headed toward the door.
"Thanks for the drink, Hayato-san! And don't be so down on yourself, go for what you want, and just hope for the best!" he gave a wink and headed out the door and back down the hall toward the main backstage area.

Oh, if only he knew...
Of course, Hayato would do anything he could to keep anyone from ever knowing the truth. What he had done, it really was unforgivable. He would go to prison, be hated, certainly loose Sai, Shou, forever...and it would only hurt that boy further.
He really, really didn't want that innocent, bubbly boy to suffer more.
Sighing, Hayato put his head in his hands and closed his eyes. The guilt threatened to eat him alive.
It had always been one thing, ******** with other adults. Hitting Naoko, tormenting this or that little toy...no matter to him. A child, though....even an eighteen year old like Chiyou was off limits, especially one with a young heart like that.
He would do it, though. Wouldn't give up, would keep seeking the light at the end of the long, dark road he had been traveling so long.
Bringing his fingers to his lips, Hayato laughed. The silly child had kissed him, and it tasted just like bubblegum.
Yeah...there was still hope for him yet...as long as things like innocent bubblegum kisses still existed in the world.

Chiyou bopped down the hallway, doing a sort of walk-dance through the backstage area, stopping near where Shou and the others were talking.
Naoko and the others walked off, leaving Shou and Narcissus back there.
He kind of wanted to talk to Shou, but he didn't really want to pester him, or irk Narcissus.
Instead, he just kind of leaned against the wall, waiting for Nakai's set so that he could go on.
If anyone wanted to speak to him, then they would come to him.
Silently, the boy pulled out his bubblegum flavored gloss and re-shined his lips.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:03 am

5 minutes and his damn guitar still wasn't ready!
Mini-panicking, Nakai finished tuning the instrument, then quickly stood, dashing from his dressing room and heading straight for the curtain.
By the time he arrived, it was just under 3 minutes until he needed to be on stage, and almost immediately, the guitarist was being hooked up with a mic and having the last minute touches put on his makeup and hair. It was insane... but the energy that had built up within the man was nearly overwhelming.
One hand on the neck of his guitar, Nakai made his way onto the stage. Suddenly, without warning, the lights went on and his nimble fingers were strumming away.

soko no botchan mo ROCK shiteen daro?
soko no jouchan mo ROCK shiteen daro?
nara, mina motomete atama futte na.

soko no OSSAN yo, ROCK ga nandatte?
otokomae da to ROCK ja neen datte?
GOCHAGOCHA usseena, damattero you.

ROCK is back...Ready to change the world

Are you ready to ROCK?
Are you ready to ROCK?
junbi wa ii kai?
youi wa ii kai?

soko no JIchan mo ROCK shiteen daro?
soko no BAchan mo ROCK shiteen daro?

V-ROCKS!!!

Are you ready to ROCK?
Are you ready to ROCK?
junbi wa ii kai?
youi wa ii kai?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hey there boy, do you wanna rock?
Hey there girl, do you wanna rock?
Then, everyone get together and shake your heads.

Hey there sir, what's rock you say?
You say, isn't rock being handsome? (huh, don't say that? / laugh)
Stop your whining, and shut the ******** up.

Rock is back...

Are you ready to rock?
Are you ready to rock?
Are you ready?
Are you prepared?

Hey there gramps, do you wanna rock?
Hey there granny, do you wanna rock?
Then, try shouting from the bottom of your gut.

V-rocks!!!

Are you ready to rock?
Are you ready to rock?
Are you ready?
Are you prepared?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the time Nakai struck his last note, the crowd was already cheering.
Apparently... they WERE ready to rock.
With a smirk on his lips, the blond quickly delved into his next song before he lost the crowd's enthusiastic momentum!

*Dead*

I'm singin' here to get rid of fear
Hope it disappears right here with the rain
But I know life is pain, not like a fairytale
Meaningless to pray, so just goin' on my way

Tomedonai kono itami to
Yarikirenai ikari to iradachi
Bleedin' from my eyes cuz of a pack of lies
That binds up my mind so that I can't escape

So that I can't escape
So that I can't escape
So that I can't escape
So that I can't escape

Hey GOD, can you feel the pain you give to me?
Kill me heavenly before I awake
Why you torture me, just hatin' me?
Even if it's destiny, I don't run away

I don't run away
I don't run away
I don't run away
I don't run away

*dead*

Yume mo kibou mo nai endingu no
Munashii otogibanashi nante dare mo mitaku wa nai
I don't wanna see, I don't wanna see anymore

Hey GOD, can you feel the pain you give to me?
Kill me heavenly before I awake
Why you torture me, just hatin' me?
Even if it's destiny, I don't run away

I don't run away
I don't run away
I don't run away
I don't run away

*dead*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3,2,1 Dead

I’m singing here to get rid of fear
Hope it disappears right here with the rain.
But I know life is pain, not like a fairy tale.
Meaningless to pray, just goin’ on my way.

There’s no end to this pain and I can’t stand this anger and frustration
Bleeding from my eyes cuz of a pack of lies.
That binds up my mind, so that I can’t escape.

So that I can't escape
So that I can't escape
So that I can't escape
So that I can't escape

Hey, GOD, can you feel the pain you give to me?
Kill me heavenly before I awake.
Why you torture me, just hatin’ me?
Even if it’s destiny I don’t run away

I don't run away
I don't run away
I don't run away
I don't run away

3,2,1 Dead

No one wants to see such an empty fairy-tale
With an ending that has neither dreams nor hopes left

I Don’t wanna see, I Don’t wanna see anymore.

I don't run away
I don't run away
I don't run away
I don't run away

3,2,1 Dead

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More than a drummer, this time, Nakai had a few other players on stage to help him out.
Especially since he was focusing more on singing this time then playing his guitar.
In fact, he unslung the instrument, setting it in a guitar stand nearby, and grabbed the standup mic with both hands.
Sexy was going to be his theme on this song, his hips provocatively arching as if he were going to make love to the mic stand itself.

Uh-oh We're in trouble
Something's come along and it's burst our bubble
Uh-oh We're in trouble
Gotta get home-quick march on the double
We've been out all night and we haven't been home
We're walking through the backstreets-all alone
The party was great (yea) we were really thrilled
But when we get home, we're gonna get killed
We would have got a cab but we ain't got no money
We missed the last train but we thought-don't worry
We'll get the night bus-but the night bus never came
We're eight miles from home and it's started to ......
Uh-oh We're in trouble
Something's come along and it's burst our bubble
Uh-oh We're in trouble
Book us a ticket on the next space shuttle
Tried to steal a car but we soon realized
When we got down the road-none of us could drive
A police car came along and took us for a ride
And when we get home We're gonna get fried

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time for a bit of a slower song, though his guitar skills weren't going to diminish just because of the change in song.
"Kombanwa minna!!!" Nakai called out to the crowd. "I hope everyone's enjoying the benefit! If you hadn't guessed yet, I'm Nakai and I hope to leave you guys wanting more!"
Laughing, the blond picked up his guitar again, slipping the strap over his neck and shoulders and smirking once more.

mataseta na honey soko noke Wanna be
I’m a japanese crazy 21st century Boy no kenzan nari
tsuite oide yo misete yaruze zekkei wo
V.I.P. na tokutouseki ni Sweet na KISS de koyoi mo kimi wo T.K.O

sechigarai kono SEKAI nigori no nai kimi no EYES ni
tsuki no hikari utsuru kagiri YUME kaki tsuzukeru

kurikaesu TOKI no naka de
bokura wa nando mo nando mo kizutsuke atte,
sore demo aishi ai,
yorisotte wa hikisakareteyuku

Tell me why... is this my life? Tell me why...
Hey please darling,
say that's a lie, and we'll be able to see
each other again in the next world.

boku no kurushimi ga kimi no shiawase nara
nandatte yorokonde ukeirete miseru sa
hanareru koto ga futari no tame nara
koko kara zutto zutto inotteru yo
tooi kioku no naka de waratteru
kimi to omoide wa iroaseru koto naku
tatoe unmei ni yurusare nakute mo
itsumade mo boku wa kimi dake no SuperHero.

Tell me why... is this my life?
It's a lie...
Gimme pride, so that we can fly.
Won't be cryin' no more.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sorry to keep you waiting Honey, get back you Wanna be
I’m a japanese crazy 21st century Boy, check me out
Come on, I’ll enchant you with the view
from the V.I.P. section, I’ll T.K.O. you with a sweet kiss tonight.

The moonlight reflecting eternally in your eyes,
unclouded by this harsh, sad world, we’ll keep creating dreams.

Time keeps repeating itself
we keep hurting each other over and over,
and yet we love each other,
getting torn apart whenever we get close

Tell me why... is this my life? Tell me why...
Hey please darling,
say that's a lie, and we'll be able to see
each other again in the next world.

If my pain is your pleasure
then, damn right, I’ll take it
and if we have to separate for both our sake
then I’ll always always keep on praying for you
In those distant happy memories
my memories of you will never fade
and even if destiny won’t allow it,
I’ll always be your Super Hero.

Tell me why... is this my life?
It's a lie...
Gimme pride, so that we can fly.
Won't be cryin' no more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The response from the crowd was intoxicating, and, pausing after his fourth song, Nakai grabbed the mic and shouted out to the audience, trying to get them to interact with him.
He would scream 'rock!' and they would scream it back as he strummed his guitar once. Over and over he did this, building them up for his next song.
It was his last song of the evening... and he had the crowd all to himself.
They wanted him... his voice... his guitar...
He was performing before the very same crowd that soon Narcissus would be singing for.
And for once... Nakai felt like he really was a star.

For his very last song... he started off on the guitar alone, strumming away...

kami tsukuze I'll bite you yoso mishi tenna yo
Who the ******** saying that ore no kiba gamou nae dato?
mamoru beki mono no tamenarai can B back at ZERO
nando demo Like a wolf hai agatte yaru sa

I'm still starvin'...
I'm the Wolf survivin' with Love.

mite miru yo Look around u nanka kishu ka nee ka?
baka shoujiki ni ikiru yatsu ga baka mitenda
tasho iki no PURAIDO nante NO meaning what so ever
nanmon Throw that away dobu ni sute chi mae ba ii
kikoeru ka? I'm screamin' out from Tokyo
kizu darake de Peace and Love utatteruze ROCK ON
ai mo yoku mo jou moko no sainan monkan mo zenbu
Yeah Imma gonna Break 'em all butta kitte yaru sa

This is The way a Wolf survives with Love.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I’ll bite you, yo so don’t look away.
Who the ******** is saying that I’ve already lost my fangs?
If it’s for the sake of things I have to protect I can B back at ZERO
Again and again Like a wolf I’ll crawl back up

I’m still starvin’…
I’m the Wolf survivin’ with Love

Try and look Look around u Don’t you notice somethin?
Living a foolishly honest life makes you look like an idiot.
The pride of having been to different places has NO meaning what so ever
It’d be better if you completely got rid of that kinda thing. Throw that away
Can you hear me? I’m screamin’ out from Tokyo
Even covered in wounds I keep singing about Peace and Love. ROCK ON
Love, desires, feelings too, this time I’ll completely destroy ‘em.
Yeah, Imma gonna Break ‘em all

This is The way a Wolf survives with Love

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amid insane fan cheers, the lights went out on the very last note of Nakai's song, perfectly on cue.
Quickly making his way off the stage and backstage, an exstatic smile on his face, the blond guitarist put a hand on Chiyou's shoulder, since the kid was the first person he saw after his set.
"I warmed'em up for you... knock'em dead, Chiyou-kun." the guitarist smirked before quickly grabbing a bottle of water and downing half it's contents.
Of course he hadn't heard Hayato's set, since he had been frantically fixing his guitar. Walking over to Shou and Narcissus, the blond laughed.
"Seems like I can get a crowd going too, Narcissus-san."

Are You Ready To Rock - MIYAVI - http://www.jpopasia.com/lyrics/8831/miyavi/are-you-ready-to-rock.html
Torture - MIYAVI - http://www.jpopasia.com/lyrics/39398/miyavi/torture.html
TROUBLE - VAMPS - http://www.jpopasia.com/lyrics/21075/vamps/trouble.html
Super Hero - MIYAVI - http://www.jpopasia.com/lyrics/25682/miyavi/super-hero.html
Survive - MIYAVI - http://www.jpopasia.com/lyrics/38122/miyavi/survive.html

"Even if he says no, I'm still dragging him along." Narcissus replied, leaning forward on the chair too. He sipped from a bottle of water, listening as Nakai performed on stage.
"Izzy may not sing even if we get him drunk... his throat's still recovering but... well... maybe I can convince him to just a little bit, ne?"
As he listened however... the musician realized that perhaps, just maybe, Nakai was going to be something to be afraid of in the near future. The young man had a lot of potential, especially with that guitar of his.
Of course, Narcissus could play various instruments, guitar included, but Kai's mastery of those strings rivaled Akihiko's own of the ivory keys.
Dangerous indeed...
Of course then he noticed Chiyou, standing off by himself and he waved the kid over. "Oi! Chiyou-kun! Are you trying to avoid me?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:05 pm

User Image

Bobbing his head to Nakai's music, Chiyou barely heard Narcissus when he called over to him....but he did hear.
"Iie...not trying to avoid you, just don't want to bother you before your set. Trying to mind my manners, ya know." he grinned cutely, stepping over to the man-become-demon.

For a second, the kid kinda fidgeted.
"Man...I'm super hyped. Been a long time since I was onstage like this."
He really was visibly thrilled to be here, about to go and sing his heart out.
Of course, right then his heart thudded hard as the thought crept into his mind about his songs.
Those songs, meant for Izzy. His beloved Ishi Ruki.
The man he could never have, no matter how much he still wanted him.
And there he had been off in the sheets with Michi, kissing and flirting with Hiroki Asato, even pecking Hayato on the lips.
It really did make him feel guilty, in a strange way. Not like he was being unfaithful, but almost as though he was cheapening his feelings for Izzy.

The look on Chiyou's face visibly shifted as he sort of drifted off in thought, rubbing at his arms as though he had suddenly caught a chill.
Izzy Izzy Izzy Izzy Izzy Izzy Izzy....
Even when he tried to put it out of his head, it was still there, picking at the back of his mind.
The rejection, the heartbreak...and the love that was still there, embedded in his heart.

Laughing nervously, Chiyou put the smile back on his face, looking Narcissus in the eye again, trying to hide the sudden turmoil inside him.
"Guess I am a little bit jittery, though. But it's still gonna be so awesome!"

Settling...that was the adult thing to do. Accept things for what they were. Narcissus was going to wind up Izzy's lover, he just knew. Izzy loved Akihiko, after all. Putting Narcissus in the role of big brother or even a second parent in his mind only seemed logical, as Ruki looked at him like a son.
Family roles all around...it was an interesting coping mechanism. At least it worked.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games