Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
lets make the longest list of randomist stuff..... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 876 877 878 879 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ookamimaru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 7:11 pm
AyakaBoA
Honoumaru
AyakaBoA
Honoumaru
I plan to become the lead singer of a band if my friends ever get their instraments. I've got talent. I even write my own songs that I post in my journal (warning: explicit lyrics)...

my friends want to make a band..... when we get bored, we go for a ride in the car and sing to john mayer.... horribly...... sweatdrop
lol that's cool. My friends and I sing along to Atreyu and Slipknot...Yeah, we're weird...
how many people are in your band?
Four. We're going to do alt. metal. The funny part is, we're all religous lol, well, we aren't atheist or satanists sweatdrop ...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 7:16 pm
Honoumaru
AyakaBoA
Honoumaru
AyakaBoA
Honoumaru
I plan to become the lead singer of a band if my friends ever get their instraments. I've got talent. I even write my own songs that I post in my journal (warning: explicit lyrics)...

my friends want to make a band..... when we get bored, we go for a ride in the car and sing to john mayer.... horribly...... sweatdrop
lol that's cool. My friends and I sing along to Atreyu and Slipknot...Yeah, we're weird...
how many people are in your band?
Four. We're going to do alt. metal. The funny part is, we're all religous lol, well, we aren't atheist or satanists sweatdrop ...
funnies...there's only 3 in mine.... but we haven't started anything yet  

Raisus

boba

Timid Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 7:17 pm
the famous word "blah!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 7:21 pm
AyakaBoA
Honoumaru
Ditto...What kind of band are you interested in making?  

Ookamimaru

Raisus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 7:24 pm
Honoumaru
AyakaBoA
Honoumaru
i don't know yet, actually... we should talk about it... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 7:31 pm
AyakaBoA
Honoumaru
AyakaBoA
Honoumaru
i don't know yet, actually... we should talk about it... sweatdrop
lol be a band like "Kitty". They're an all girl group whose music is similar to techno and metal...wait, you probably don't like that sweatdrop ...scratch that idea.  

Ookamimaru

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 7:33 pm
AAAHHH!!!MY SPINE!!!*Falls to the grounds*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 7:34 pm
haha....one of my friends (the guitarist) probably wants to call the band that...... but now that there's already a band called that, we don't have to anymore! yay! me and my other friend want to call it tokyo mint...........heh.... it was random....  

Raisus

Ookamimaru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 7:39 pm
lol...That's a cool name. If the band ever gets off the ground, I'll go check you guys out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 7:48 pm
Honoumaru!The No Capes first fan!If we ever make it big we'll be sure to thank you on the cd!  

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

Ookamimaru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 7:53 pm
MangaManX
Honoumaru!The No Capes first fan!If we ever make it big we'll be sure to thank you on the cd!
3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 8:20 pm
I..... I wanna be a fan!

And thanks Honoumaru! But it'll probably be in another...3 years, hahah, it just might take that long! 3nodding  

Raisus

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 8:23 pm
AyakaBoA
I..... I wanna be a fan!

And thanks Honoumaru! But it'll probably be in another...3 years, hahah, it just might take that long! 3nodding
Okay!Now the No Capes have a total of 2 fans!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 8:35 pm
*dances*  

Funaho

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 8:44 pm
User Image
My little sister found this under her bed. I had no idea what it was, and when I smelled it, I realized the stuff was mold xp . Still don't know what it is nor how long it has been under there. Nasty.  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 876 877 878 879 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games