Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:37 am

Leafpetal turned to Cloudkit. "Cloudkit. I am very impressed that you were able to take care of Mosspelt. I think it's time you truely became my apprentice," she said. "I'll go talk to Patchstar about having your apprentice ceremony, then i can take you to the Moontree next half moon," the medicine cat said proudly.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:38 pm

Bluekit entered the camp. Leafpetal had dissapeared during their talk and she wanted to continue it. "Were did she go?"

Spiceshadow

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:42 pm

Leafpetal smiled at Cloudkit before leaving her den to go find Patchstar when she spotted Bluekit. The medicine cat walked over to kit. "Oh i'm sorry Bluekit. There was an emergency and i had to check on it. If you want we can go back outside camp to talk again," Leafpetal said.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:54 pm

Cloudkit ran over to Bluekit with Pantherclaw walking behind him. "Hi Bluekit where have you been latly?"Cloudkit asked worried and excited at the same time

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Spiceshadow

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:23 pm

"It's okay. We can finish it here." Then she turned to Cloudkit. "Oh, hi Cloudkit," she said shyly.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:34 pm

"Hiya Bluekit!!" Angel said happily.

Dood-sama

Skilled Friend

12,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Spiceshadow

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:41 pm

"Oh, hi Angel." Bluekit scooted closer to Leafpetsl becasue she was getting crowded.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:58 am

Cloudkit jumpped into the air with excitment

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:54 am

Leafpetal saw how Bluekit was reacting to the other cats, so she waved her tail at Angel and Cloudkit. "Why don't you two go play somewhere else," she suggested.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:28 pm

"Ok,Bluekit you want to come play?"Cloudkit asked happily then ran circles around Pantherclaw

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:13 pm

Leafpetal shook her head. "No Cloudkit. Not now. I need to talk with Bluekit," she said calmly. "Go play with Angel for now, then i'll talk to Patchstar about your ceremony here. Then you can come with me to halfmoon to become my full medicine cat apprentice."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:50 am

"Ok,"Cloudkit purred happily the ran off and found a ball of moss that he started to play with

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Spiceshadow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:40 am

Bluekit looked up at Leafpetal sadly, hearing her say 'medicine cat apprentice' to Cloudkit. If Cloudkit was going to be her apprentice that might make her unable to become a medicine cat. She looked down, took a deep breath, then yelled, "I want to be a medicine cat apprentice, okay!" She looked around at eveyone, breathed hardly, then ran out of camp.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:22 am

Shadow sat down next to the sleeping figure of Mosspelt and started to groom her fur.

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:23 am

((There's a picture of her in the Profiles page for MoonClan.))
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games