Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:40 pm
Remus nodded.

"Harry and Gabriel can Apparate. I'll get Kathryn, Harry can get Killa or Draco and Gabriel will get whoever is left and we'll come back to Hogsmeade and return to the castle. Dumbledore will be able to talk to the Aurors and the Ministry far better than any of us could. You should go back to the castle and tell Dumbledore what happened."

(Deja vu anyone?)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:00 pm
Sirius bit his tongue.

Wait for Dumbledore Sirius, stay here Sirius, Tell Dumbledore Sirius, You can't go Sirius, just tell Dumbldore.

He didn't say anything though. He just nodded.

"Ok, I'll start off right now. Be careful Moony," Sirius said before turning into Padfoot, barking, and bounding off towards Hogwarts as fast as possible.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:32 am
Gabriel cast a wary eye at the Auror that was pointing his wand at him. He squinted a little bit, reading the muscles of the man to try and figure out what his mood was. It was a trick he had learned from one of his coworkers at a muggle bar near Diagon Alley. Yup, Killa was right.

This man was rather irritated. Gabriel turned to Kathryn, speaking in a whisper.

"We're going to have to Apparate. I don't feel like mixing up with Auror's today." He paused, looking at Harry. "Do you know how to take someone with you?" he asked urgently, in a voice that he knew that Auror couldn't pick up. While speaking to the younger man, he still watched the Auror's that were beginning to close in. The situation didn't look good, not at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:09 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:33 pm
(*fights back a smile* Sirius, you utter girl. Oh, I checked, I have permission to use a certain character for this post.)

Watching Padfoot for a moment, Remus closed his eyes and concentrated on his destination. He didn't want to Apparate into the middle of a fray. The best place where he would go unnoticed would be the entrance to Knockturn Alley.

With a crack of magic, he Disapparated from outside of Madam Puddifoot's and Apparated to Diagon Alley. He stumbled into someone and realized that a crowd had gathered.

"What's going on?" he asked, slipping easily between people toward where the crowd's attention was currently located.

"Aurors are trying to arrest some kids they saw with Sirius Black," answered a plump witch near the front of the crowd while people around them muttered darkly. "Honestly, they're children."

"Actually, that one's a bit famous," Remus said cheerfully, moving toward an Auror and tapping her on the shoulder to get her attention.

The Auror turned and familar gray eyes widened in surprise upon seeing him.

"Wotcher, Remus," Tonks greeted. Remus eyed her carefully. Her hair was a rather interesting shade of blue-black and hung dramatically in a long ponytail down her back. "I take it you've got something to do with this?"

Remus smiled.

"Yes," he replied. "Do you think you might be of some help in getting them out of here without getting hexed?"

"You'll owe me," Tonks said with a smirk, leaning forward a bit and lowering her voice. "Warren looks a bit on edge. He's likely to hex the first one that moves. I can get a trip jinx on him and you take the chance to get the kids out of here."

"You'll get in trouble, Tonks," Remus said, frowning, but the Metamorphmagus shrugged.

"Don't worry about it," she said with a grin. "Just get ready to move when you see Warren go down."

Remus stepped away from her as she turned her attention back to Harry, Gabriel, Kathryn, Killa, and Draco. Gabriel was looking at the others and saying something. No doubt, coming up with a similar plan.

Watching Tonks out of the corner of his eye, he saw her muttered something under her breath and Warren, closing in on Gabriel and Harry, who were standing at the front of the group, fell to the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:59 pm
(We've been over the girl thing Remus. Do I have to start calling you Princess again to remind you?)

Dumbledore looked up sharply as a silver werewolf barreled into his office and glared at him breifly before disappearing in a wisp of smoke. He immediately jumped up and pulled out his wand motioning for Fawkes to follow as he strode out of his office and to the entrance hall.

Padfoot yelped as he stumbled over a random branch in the middle of the grounds right before the castle. He saw Dumbledore slam the doors open and walk out right as he started to summersault. In mid twist he transformed and landed in an ungraceful heap at the foot of the stairs.

"Diagon...Alley...saw me...riot...Aurors...kids..." he panted before doubling over and clutching at the stitch in his side. Dumbledore stared at him a few moments before nodding briskly.

"Catch your breath and stay here Sirius. I'll have Madame Hooch send a few brooms to the front gates for the group to fly back to the castle. Stay here and wait for them, in case any one is injured," Dumbledore instructed before picking up a rock sitting innocentally near Sirius' left foot. He looked back up at Sirius.

"Stay here," he instructed before pointing his wand at the rock and saying "Portus." He disappeared leaving Sirius sprawled in front of the stairs and Fawkes staring down at him. Sirius glared at the Phoenix.

"I'm a good dog. I know what stay means," he snapped. Fawkes clicked his beak and disappeared in a flash of fire, most likely to get brooms from Madame Hooch and take them down to the front gates. Sirius sighed and collapsed back on to the ground, glaring at the sky.

Sit Sirius. Stay Sirius. Be good Sirius. No Sirius. Bad Sirius. Don't Sirius. Good Sirius...Good boy...Good dog...  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

HellsBitch

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:43 am
Killa's hard expression on her face faded slightly as she felt Kathryn's hand slip out of hers, but didnt say or do anything, but turned instead her attention to Gabriel, her eyes still on the Auror.

"You seriously want us to do that?" She said, glancing briefly a Gabriel, before looking back at the Auror. She saw someone resmbling Remus talking to one of them, but coulnt be sure at this distance, her main focus on the Auror in front of her. "Is that Remus?" she whispered, hoping the others would be wise enough to glance around before asking her where.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:08 am
((Sorry! I've been so busy lately with work and everything. I hate being a waitress. It's an awful job and it makes me exhausted...I keep trying to get on the computer but I'm just too exhausted to do much more than check my email. I have today off because I'm dragging Lupin to see Silent Hill again...I was working late Friday night. Hope nobody minds, but Lupin said I could move him and that Dumbledore was coming to Diagon Alley so...yeah. Black, just tell me if I should edit it. Kay.))

Harry nodded, edging toward Malfoy, just as Killa started whispering. Glancing around, one eye on the Auror in front of them, he saw Remus standing at the edge of the crowd that had gathered talking to one of the Aurors. A woman, she had blue-black hair, but the face shape was familiar... "Tonks," he whispered. "That's Tonks he's talking to. Don't do anything, they might have a plan."

He watched carefully as Remus moved away from Tonks and without hesitation, Harry looked at Malfoy. "You've got your Apparation license right, take...Killa when you get the chance. I'll get Kathryn," he muttered, watching the Auror step toward them.

He felt the air hum suddenly with magic and three things happened at once. The wand-happy Auror tripped and fell to the ground, Albus Dumbledore appeared in the middle of the street and Remus was suddenly at his side. "Was that Tonks?" he asked, glancing up at the werewolf.

((Wow. I just managed to get all of the last few posts to make sense...or something. I mean, three different timelines just sort of came together if that makes sense. sweatdrop It doesn't does it? Lupin's posting after this and I'm rambling...sorry.))  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:16 am
(Thanks for moving me, Sev. Short post. We're waiting for Dumbledore to do something and our Sirius is also a very good Dumbledore.)

Remus nodded, glancing up as Dumbledore entered the fray as Warren struggled to his feet, cursing. Tonks moved forward to question Dumbledore and Remus smiled and turned back to Harry.

"I would suggest that since Sirius did his job and got Dumbledore here, we should wait until he tells us to leave," he advised quietly as an Auror glared at him and then at Tonks, who was clearly in command. "Sorry for leaving, is everyone okay?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:03 pm
Gabriel looked at Dumbledore - it had been a while since he had actually seen the old man - and then at Remus and Tonks. He shook his head, so very glad that he wasn't in charge anymore and didn't have to do that responsibility thing.

He stretched, trying to loosen up his tense shoulders when he heard Remus talking.

"S'pose," he murmured softly. He gave a little smirk. "Next time, warn me when I have to be responsible. Seriously. I was doing all I could not to hex him." He vaguely pointed in the direction of the irritated Auror. He smiled easily now. "But that entire attacking-an-auror-and-getting-sent-to-jail thing doesn't appeal to me today, especially when I could get drunk tonight."

Still, he pulled out a cigarette and managed to light it up with little difficulty. He was good at a battle of wits, but not at a battle of wands. Thank whoever's upstairs that I didn't have to fight, he thought to himself as he inhaled.  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:02 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:48 pm
Kathryn's eyebrow twitched at the mention on "Apparating". It was a slightly disturbing thought, even teleporting in movies look odd. Side-along Apparation just seems that much more painful. Then again if it meant she could get out of this odd situation she was all for it. Shaking her head she caught a familiar face in the crowd. It was Remus, and some purple-haired chick. Staying perfectly still Kathryn let the scene play out before reacting. Warren was walking towards them threateningly then tripped up. Holding back a laugh, she gave a quick smile at the woman with the purple hair. Once Remus had made it to the group and Dumbledore graced them with his presence, Kathryn figured now would be a good time to say something.

"Thank god you're here!"

(No one is going to get that joke... There is this show called 'Thank God You're Here" and it's like a comedian thing... Look it up)  

Lunar_Blade

HellsBitch

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:27 am
Seeing Dumbledore appear, Killa stepped back, standing behind the others. Like most other Slytherins, Dumbledore wasnt her favorite person and she prefered to not get too close to him.

She watched as the others listened to the old man. She listened too, but just partly. She looked up at him when he said they would be apparating.
"Like ******** I am" she muttered and slowly moved backwards, away from the group, hoping no one would notice her going.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:20 am
Gabriel saw Killa try to slink away and reached back, grabbing onto the collar of her robes, effectively stopping her from her task.

"Come on, Killa," he said. "Are you just gonna run away? I thought you Slytherins were a bit better than that."

He looked at Remus. "If we're all accounted for, I'm gonna head back," he said, waiting for Remus's 'okay' on the matter before actually going anywhere.  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

HellsBitch

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:38 am
Growling slightly, Killa shoved her hands in her pockets, just barely stopping herself from biting Gabriels wrist.

"I'm not running away, I just hate crowds" she muttered, glaring at the former Gryffindor student. "Really hate them" she whispered to herself.
Bloody goody-two-shoes wouldnt ever leave her alon, would they? Always had to drag her into their little games of fate and fights and all that bull. Could a girl never get to just be a girl? Or at least a Slytherin. Gods, if it hadnt been for that Malfoy kid and his new 'friends' she would probably not even be here right now!.

Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games