Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 12:25 am
I'm lucky enough to have never heard the damn song, or have much knowledge about it. I can only think of that ride on Family Guy and the Simpsons.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 12:52 am
The sky is green. At least, that's what my brain is telling me at the moment

(and yes, this is intended to be completely off topic and make people ask where my sanity has gone. It hasn't gone anywhere... its somewhere on my desk. Good luck to those who wish to find it.)  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:31 am
but we don't need to find it if it is on your desk...we know where it is now. ^-^  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 2:01 pm
Now we just need for him to stand still long enough to put it back in. Should it go through his nose or should we cut a hole in his head?  

HellsBitch

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 3:10 pm
*snickers*
I have a tool for removing his brain through his nose if we need the room.

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 3:34 pm
The Egyptians did that during mummification. They would take a hook, called a hook, and stick up your nose, swirl it around a bit and pull it all out through your nostrils. Or at least, that's what Evey says in The Mummy. I think its right too... *grins*

On another note, Happy Derby Day for those who watch the Kentucky Derby. I know its after the Derby already, but I'm an avid watcher of the Derby - have been for six years, and I definitely picked the right horse to bet on. Yaaay  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 3:37 pm
Wikipedia
The first step in Egyptian mummification was the removal of all internal organs which are prone to rapid decay. The brain was removed by breaking the bone at the end of the nose with a chisel and inserting a special hook up the nostrils and into the skull. The hook was swished around, breaking down the brain. The now-liquified brain was poured out of the skull through the nose by tipping the head to its side.

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 5:42 pm
Remus J. Lupin-Black
Wikipedia
The first step in Egyptian mummification was the removal of all internal organs which are prone to rapid decay. The brain was removed by breaking the bone at the end of the nose with a chisel and inserting a special hook up the nostrils and into the skull. The hook was swished around, breaking down the brain. The now-liquified brain was poured out of the skull through the nose by tipping the head to its side.

Seee... Evey was pretty much right... but she forgot the breaking of the nose part. ^_^  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 7:53 pm
Those wacky Egyptians...  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:08 pm
I've always loved the egyptians. one of my favorite books as a child was the Egyptian book of the dead and I even taught myself how to read some heiroglyphics. However, its been long enough that I don't remember any of them, but I used to be able to read short phrases. I want to learn them again...  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:07 pm
I got a book on Egyptology. It's pretty neat.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:34 pm
Nice. I wish I had the time to study Egyptology anymore... but fanfiction has dominated my life. And I like it that way. biggrin  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:42 pm
Right now Red Dwarf is dominating my life. ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 4:21 am
Right now um...*looks about* that cupcake is dominating my life

*points*
|
V
heart
domokun domokun domokun
domokun domokun domokun
domokun domokun domokun
mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen
mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 10:09 am
Yay! I like cupcakes... especially if they have sprinkles... does it have sprinkles?  
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games