Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:34 am
Amy's text to Kits
I think we should have a girls day out tomorrow. Well, technically today. We could go to Aqua Springs and just hang out. Play some games, lounge out in the sun. What do you think?

Kits' text to Amy
Wish I could, but I'm not going to be around much for a few days. Going back to Karrie's dad's with him and Mitri. Family problems.

((Yes, that means that neither Karrie or I will be on for a few days. Internet's down at home.

Oh, and as for what Cuwen posted OOC, if you're looking for a RP that won't be interrupted by the "lame" posts others make, take it to the RP subforum. I personally enjoy reading what others are doing and have had no problems reading through their posts to get to the ones that pertain to what my characters are doing.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:37 am
(( This is the thread deemed for "everything else"…I have a very hard time believing someone would have a problem with someone posting a far off or other location here since this is what this thread was created for. rolleyes ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:49 am
((I was also confused about this... I in fact have no idea what that was about... who had the supposed problem? confused ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:17 pm
{{Thank you for what you said, Kits and Psyzapp. And Leko, I don't think I should call out people by name. I don't want to start a personal war. Besides, the people know who they are. And apparently this problem they had was known about for awhile by others. I just found out about it and decided to say something.

And I agree with Kits. The people who have a problem reading other 'lame' posts that don't concern their storyline can, and maybe should, go to the RP sub forum and create a separate thread there. The only people that are looking lame are those who actually have a problem with other posts in the EE thread, where everything else is allowed to take place.

Besides, isn't this supposed to be a relaxed RP area with games? It's not an RP forum with occasional games. Maybe some people who have problems should go to the RP forum. They're forgetting the purpose of this sub forum. And it's for everyone. Amy's house is here. Kits' house is here. Karrie's house is here. We should be able to post here when we want, just like you should be able to. Thank you.}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:47 pm
Amy was now gardening. She hadn't slept that day. Oddly enough, she didn't feel like she needed to sleep at all! She was alert and energetic as if she had slept a full 8 hours that night.

When her phone went off, she picked it up from the ground beside her and opened it. When she read Kits' text, she frowned slightly.

Amy's text to Kits
Family problems? What's wrong? Well, whatever is going on, I hope everything gets resolved for the best. Please let me know if I can do anything, and please take care.

Amy then sent a text to Karrie.

Amy's text to Karrie
I'm here if you need to talk/text. I hope things get straightened out. *hugs*

Amy closed her phone and then went back to gardening.

{{I hope everything gets fixed, Kits. smile }}  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:39 pm
((I believe I have already made the suggestion to create serious RP threads in the RP SUB-FORUM. I also KNOW that someone said that if certain people did so, they would be seen as ELITIST. The whole point to RP could be considered elitist. RP is specific story line(s) with specific characters. A good percent of the games have some RP happening in them.

All of that said, continued sniping in these threads will cause them to locked and anyone wishing to RP can do so in the RP SUB-FORUM. The intermingling story lines can be difficult to read; however, the constant ((OOC)) whining even more so.

*Already frustrated by the day, she had gone to Gaia to unwind, her place to relax only to get smacked in the head. Storming out, she slams the door firmly behind her.*
))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:05 pm
Dec opened the door to his house and showed her in. Motioning silence, he led her to the far end of the house and his bedroom. Inside was a handsome room with dark furnature and blue fabrics of various shades. He pulled her inside and up against him. He looked down at her with a clam dark thoughtful look,

"You know I haven't decided what I should do with you. Do you deserve to be taken sweetly and romantically over on that bed or have you been naughty enough to warrant a visit to my "playroom"? I wonder..." He dragged the last question out as he raked his teeth over her neck.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:12 pm
A thrill shoots down her as he kisses her neck, gasping and holding onto him by grabbing his shoulders. Breathing heavily, she whispers to him,
"You decide....do with me what you will...." She grabs him and pulls him back to her for a kiss.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:28 pm
Dec indulges her with a slow burning kiss. Then he pulls her head back and leads her over to a door and opens it. Like a gentleman he lets her go first. Then he shuts the door firmly behind them.

[Pause till I am awake enough to write this properly]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:11 pm
(( User Image ))

*dreaming* WTH am I?! gonk  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:22 am
((*sends a relax calming stress reliever to Bratty - beucase this lady knows how you feel and shares your pain! gonk *))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:55 am
The room was dark, dim electric lights sparkled up near the celling in a variety of colors but they were not bright enough to fully reveal the room. Shapes loomed in the darkness, sometimes large and impossing, sometime small and intriquing, but they all seemed to shift and move under the dim twinkling light.

Dec stood behind Katana in the dark. Every time she tried to turn to face him, he simply turned her back to gaze out at the darkly hypnotic room. He waited and watched her body language; decifering the complex puzzle before him. When he spoke it was barely a whisper but it suprised her.

"I have very few rules, girl, but I would advise you to listen to them carefully. You have trusted me to take care of you. Therefore I will be calling the shots tonight. Whatever I say you will do without question. Even if it is something you would not ordinarily do, you will obey me. I will however allow you a safe word to be used only in extreme circumstance. If you absolutely cannot handle anymore, use the word Red Light. You are not to bottle up your voice; I want to hear you. Can you live with these rules? I will give you one warning now so that we are very clear. If you break any of my rules that I issue now, or later, then for the first offense you’ll be warned, after that the punishment will escalate with each offense.”

He slipped out his hands and began running them above her long tresses. While he did not actually touch her, he was so close it was if he was stroking her; in the dark room with the lack of simuli her nerves reacted to the passage of air far more violently.

"This room is a place outside of time and reality. I swear to you that whatever you reveal to me will never leave this room. I will never betrey the trust you place in me. That being said..."

He leaned close and spoke directly into her ear, "I am going to break you down and build you back up again. Whatever the shameful, dirty little secret that you’re hiding, that’s causing you so much pain, you’re going to tell me with out me having to ask. You’re going to beg me to take you, and use you. Remember this and know that it’s going to be true.”

His hand hovered above her forehead and stroked down over her face, "Close your eyes, strip, and fold your clothing. Ask if you need assistance. When you are finished, keep your eyes shut and I will lead you."  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:01 am
As she stood there in the darkness, her eyes slowly becoming accustomed to the dimness, she realized she still couldn't see everything in the room.

When he finally spoke to her, it seemed as if a different person was in that room with her. This was not the Dec she was accustomed to...this...this was someone completely different. She nodded silently her understanding of the rules he put forth to her.

Shivering, in anticipation and with a bit of fear, she closes her eyes and undresses slowly, slipping her boots off first. Her hose and arm warmers are taken off next, followed by her skirt and bustier. She leaves her collar on and stands there, feeling his presence even though she cannot see him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:08 am
As she removes each item, he takes it away and places it aside. Dec knows this room like the back of his hand and moves silently through the darkness. He watches her as each piece of clothing is striped away; he is deliberately throwing her off balance, leaving her naked in the dark.

When she leaves the collar on, he waits a moment and then warns her very softly, "I said strip, girl. Remove the collar as well. Don't worry, I'll let you have it back...perhaps."  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:11 am
She tenses as he orders her to take her collar off too. Swallowing, she brings her hands up to undo the collar, finding it a bit difficult since they were shaking a bit. Once she has the collar undone, she lowers her hands and drops the collar to the floor.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games