Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloodlust-Silver

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 5:00 pm
-Silver grunted, his alchemic side showing in his eyes, pulled back on the arrow, aiming it at Ryuu-

"My lord, I'll fire on your mark"  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:14 pm
"Dear boy i simply ask for an explination. Perhaps if you tell me and i agree then there is no fighting needed. Now what are you planning?" Vincent said as he held his hand out showing Silver to wait.
Scarlet helped the old man up, "Who is doing all of th-" Scarlet stopped and began to sense the person responsible. "It cann't be......"  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:50 pm
The old man was afraid that Scarlet wouldn't know what the person looked like so he explained it to her. "My lady, the evil woman had black hair and she had one eye covered. She looked like she had been dead then came back to life. She has so much hatered in her eyes!!!"

She slowly walked closer to the light from the fire on a roof. She smiled evily as she knew that Scarlet remembered her.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:35 pm
"For now finding outt how she is alive will wait. Luke! Get your men and start getting every villager out of here and take them to the castle!" Scarlet barked orders and soon the Knights did so and took the old man along too. "I know you on the roof so come down here." Scarlet had a feeling that all the hatered was toward someone around her....Erika.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:35 pm
Ryuu sighed, "To return my father." he smirked as he looked up. He grabbed the sword strapped to his back. It was huge, 9 feet long and 2 feet thick. He waved it like a feather as he got in a defensive rigid stance. He wasn't too far away from silver easily being able to attack.

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:39 pm
"Oh i see....boy...has no one told you? Your father is alive...." Vincent said clearly and seriously. "My brothers alive alright."  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:42 pm
Erika shifted her bow to be pointing at who ever Scarlet was talking to. She frowned for a moment. Even though the call to come down hadn't been for her, she got off the roof in a light bound and stood next to Scarlet. "So this is the one who hates me?" after a thought, she added, "one of the many?" She didn't bother to look up at her again, she wouldn't see anything different than from her vantage point on the roof.

Ross and Brai now fought back to back. Neither of the brothers noticed Scarlet begin to talk to someone on the roof. "You know brother, your fighting style is still heavy." Brai smiled happily at his brother.

"Yeah? Well you're more dead than me." Ross and Brai exchanged looks over their shoulders, then, with a smile, turned to face each other. They began to fight, much like when in Elvandar, though this time, each time an enemy approached, one would lunge over the other to dispose of him.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 1:57 pm
She smlied and jumped down a few feet away from Scarlet and Erika. "My it has been awhile hasn't." She knew that they remebered her well. Kitzune knew she was gonna have some fun with this.

(Kitzune's new look!!!!!! xd )
User Image  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:07 pm
"Not that Father, he means nothing to me. My other father. My spiritual half." he smirked.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 3:29 pm
"And why do you want him back?" Vincent asked as he smirked as well. Seems like i've still got it.... He thought to himself.

Scarlet looked at Kitzune, "Now is there a reason why you came back? And why you are distroying villages?"

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:00 pm
Ryuu sighed, "To welcome my own kingdom far away from here." he had a sincere tone. "With actual happiness. So if you dont mind." he extended his hand signaling for the necklace.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:10 pm
"Am afraid that i cannot give it to you, not until you are worthy of having such kingdom and with no intentions of darkness progressing." Vincent said clearly and seriously.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:17 pm
Kitzune smiled, "Now Scarlet that's no way in treating an old friend like that after so long. I thought I would come back and see everyone."  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:20 pm
"Well i would gladly welcome you back, but you have been distroying villages and killing people. Besides your not really the Kitzune i know now are you?" Scarlet looked at her seriously then looked to see Ross and Brai still fighting.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:03 pm
Kitzune started smiling evil. "Boy Scarlet, nothing gets pass you at all."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games