Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:23 pm
*walks over to Lily's Pad with Amy* The staff over at Chatty Kathy's really is strange... I think I will go home after we're done here. *opens the door to let the two of them in* I don't think Karrie has any say in what goes on in MW, but if nothing else, he'll let you hang it in the kitchen, and the staff there will know about the opening. I did try to make the poster go well with the decor of MW, though.

Anyway, this is Lily's Pad. *looks around* There's been some redecorating recently...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:33 pm
Amy looked at Kits and nodded. "That's fine, Kits. You deserve some rest. Would you prefer I come and pick up Thistle tomorrow so that I don't interrupt your sleep? Of course, if Velcore is over there when you get there, you can send him to my house with Thistle, if you want. He knows where the spare key is, and with how talented he is, I believe that he could probably open my house by putting the key in his mouth or something."

She looked around for a waiter and then asked to speak to someone in charge at the moment. When a woman came over, she nodded and smiled.

"Hello. I was hoping that my friend and I could put up this poster here. We will take it down after Friday. Would this be alright?"

The woman looked at the poster, read it, and then nodded. "Yes you can as long as you take it down after Friday. You may put it on one of the walls toward the back."

Amy smiled again and nodded. "Okay. Thank you very much!"

She started to walk toward the back wall.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:37 pm
You can pick her up tomorrow if you want. I don't mind having her an extra night. *giggles* Velcore probably could figure out some way to unlock the door if he really wanted to.

*on her way back to help hang the poster, gets distracted by the pastry cases and stops* Those look really good.. *picking a couple of them out, she sets them aside to take with her and continues on to hang the poster*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:41 pm
Amy smiled over at Kits. "Really? Thank you so much, Kits. I'll pick her up first thing tomorrow."

She laughed softly as she saw Kits go and get some pastries out of a case. She herself was admiring the decor around her. Then, they got to the back wall and started hanging up the poster.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:42 pm

Please come and join us for the Grand Opening of..

AQUA SPRINGS

Friday, June 23rd at 8:00 PM Central Time
2 Blocks North of GGB

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:43 pm
Amy turned and smiled to Kits. "Great! Well, I'll take care of MW and GGB. Thank you for helping Kits. I hope you get a good night's sleep!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:44 pm
I will. Good night, Amy. *hugs Amy* I'll see you tomorrow when you come get Thistle. *picks up her pastries on the way out*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:41 pm

Please come and join us for the Grand Opening of..

AQUA SPRINGS

Friday, June 23rd at 8:00 PM Central Time
2 Blocks North of GGB

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:28 pm
Maune
Rounding Up the Admins ^^

Edit: alright ^^

High Score this round: 994130

Trade sent

*Lily goes over to the game and resets the scoreboard for a new round.*  
Kits Rose generated a random number between 1 and 999999 ... 916887!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:59 pm
*walks in and takes down the poster for last night's pool opening. While there, she grabs a pastry from the case. On the way out, stops to play a game*

Rounding up the admins!  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:47 pm
((Nice high score to starts us out, Kits. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:59 pm
{{*doesn't even care that this the wrong account and tackleglomps Bratty* heart heart heart *also gives Lily some loving too* blaugh }}  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:10 pm
*Opens the door to Lily's, not wanting to startle her staff. After a few questions, she finds Lily hasn't been in for a few days. Frowning, she leaves the Pad headed for Lily's house.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:21 pm
*She floats in to the pad, a cool breeze stirring the curtains. Just as she enters, she sees Brat leaving. She moves quickly, needing to catch the demon.*  

Ghost of Lily

Shameless Exhibitionist

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games