Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
lets make the longest list of randomist stuff..... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 876 877 878 879 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raisus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 6:32 pm
Honoumaru
AyakaBoA
ah! i just choked on a piece of rice!!!
lol...a piece of rice...lol...a piece of rice...lol...a piece of rice...

heh....excuse me.. a grain of rice...... it felt dry too!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 6:35 pm
AyakaBoA
Honoumaru
AyakaBoA

lol...a grain of rice...I choked on water several times; that felt painful when it went into my lungs.  

Ookamimaru

Raisus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 6:37 pm
Honoumaru
AyakaBoA
Honoumaru
AyakaBoA

lol...a grain of rice...I choked on water several times; that felt painful when it went into my lungs.

i know! it hurts so bad! crying have you ever drank something then started laughing really hard, and then the thing you drank came out of your nose?..... sweatdrop not that it's ever happened to me.... just saying... xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 6:41 pm
AyakaBoA
Honoumaru

i know! it hurts so bad! crying have you ever drank something then started laughing really hard, and then the thing you drank came out of your nose?..... sweatdrop not that it's ever happened to me.... just saying... xp
It would be kinda cool, but I just choke on whatever I'm drinking. Soda hurts the most; especially when not all of it comes out.  

Ookamimaru

Raisus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 6:43 pm
Honoumaru
AyakaBoA
Honoumaru

It would be kinda cool, but I just choke on whatever I'm drinking. Soda hurts the most; especially when not all of it comes out.

ewies! i've never choked on soda.... well, i probably have, but don't remember. sweatdrop Eh...I don't feel like drinking water......  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 6:45 pm
AyakaBoA
Honoumaru
AyakaBoA
Honoumaru

ewies! i've never choked on soda.... well, i probably have, but don't remember. sweatdrop Eh...I don't feel like drinking water......
...especially after what happened that one night...

[WAITER]  

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

Ookamimaru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 6:47 pm
Pagtatapat01
AyakaBoA
Honoumaru
AyakaBoA
Honoumaru

[WAITER]
xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 6:48 pm
Pagtatapat01
AyakaBoA
Honoumaru
AyakaBoA
Honoumaru

[WAITER]

3nodding blaugh 3nodding  

Raisus

Ookamimaru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 6:50 pm
I once screamed my lungs dry of air...I did it for fun.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 6:52 pm
I had a piece of popsicle go into my lungs once. It wouldn't stop hurting until it melted.  

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

Raisus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 6:52 pm
Honoumaru

i did that while i was singing once. haha....actually, it was late last night..... erm.... this morning....  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 6:59 pm
AyakaBoA
Honoumaru

i did that while i was singing once. haha....actually, it was late last night..... erm.... this morning....
I plan to become the lead singer of a band if my friends ever get their instraments. I've got talent. I even write my own songs that I post in my journal (warning: explicit lyrics)...  

Ookamimaru

Raisus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 7:00 pm
Honoumaru
AyakaBoA
Honoumaru

I plan to become the lead singer of a band if my friends ever get their instraments. I've got talent. I even write my own songs that I post in my journal (warning: explicit lyrics)...

my friends want to make a band..... when we get bored, we go for a ride in the car and sing to john mayer.... horribly...... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 7:02 pm
AyakaBoA
Honoumaru

my friends want to make a band..... when we get bored, we go for a ride in the car and sing to john mayer.... horribly...... sweatdrop
lol that's cool. My friends and I sing along to Atreyu and Slipknot...Yeah, we're weird...  

Ookamimaru

Raisus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 7:06 pm
Honoumaru
AyakaBoA
Honoumaru

lol that's cool. My friends and I sing along to Atreyu and Slipknot...Yeah, we're weird...
how many people are in your band?  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 876 877 878 879 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games