Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akira Kazamata Kuchiki

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:26 pm
(@Kitsune Thsitletree. This is my character, I made him up about one or two years ago.)

Blizzardpaw, being alone, starts walking around the camp, thinking.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:51 pm
((Your character is no longer valid due to inactivity then, so you will have to do a new one. If he is somewhere in the Introduction thread, then my searching option has missed out on it. However, unless he is still up there, I suggest you get a new name and repost in the Introduction thread with a new kit character for you to start with.))  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Kitt ShadowDeath

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:03 pm
Sparrowheart looked at the kit and smiled she was getting tired herself and looked around and seen a tree that looked like there was a like grove in the base it looked like a good place to take a nap letting out a small yawn she spoke "you no thats contagious right"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:28 pm
((I will probably be doing a time skip here soon, just a short one, but so that the next day may begin.))

Roankit nodded, happy that the older cat was tired as well. "I guess that we should go to rest then. It's been a long day," he mewed shyly, getting up sleepily so he could head to the nursery. "Goodnight," he called out as he headed away. A small purr rumbled in his throat as he realized that today had been funner than usual, and he curled up tightly in the nursery, for once not being able to wait for it to be the next day.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Kitt ShadowDeath

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:19 pm
Sparrowheart looked at the kit and then back that the tree and then curled up and put her tail to her nose and feel asleep only to be woken in the middle of the night from a voice calling her  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff