Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:37 pm
((Ooh! A new arrival! Welcome, Mayeth! ^-^ ))

Mimicry tried to keep his eyes from widening as he read Indya's lips and tried to figure out exactly what she had done. He shuddered to think of it. "It is what we do, your highness," he said, keeping his voice low and carefully controlled. "It is how we survive."

"You shouldn't be alive," Dee muttered bitterly. Louder, he said, "But since you're here, we may as well try something new." He turned to Indya and said with a hint of questioning, "My queen, I hope you remember what I showed you a few days ago... in the storage room below us?"

~~~

Dum wanted to smile, and wanted to return the promise, but just then he didn't have the strength to promise much of anything. Sighing, he broke away from Eris and pulled a dark silk robe from where it hung on a bedpost. Drawing it around his bare shoulders, he said in a tired voice, "I need time to think. We've got to draw up some sort of plan-- where are we going from here? You say we can do anything now, but what will we do?"

~~~

"We're fine," Nana assured her. "I'm almost used to it. I think a few of them are a little out of their element, but they'll be all right."

She paused and frowned as she realized where they were going. "What are we doing?" she asked, her voice still a whisper, but a touch more urgent than before. "I thought we were going to see Jasper and everyone, and work out a plan with" --she practically snarled as she said the name-- "Dee. Why are we going to your--?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:42 pm
She thought for a moment " Of course i do my husband , but why do you ask " She was happy , if she had got access to those robots they'd be able to overthrow both Tweedles and save wonderland .  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Jekkl

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:27 pm
User Image
Mayeth sat. Perfectly on her throne. She smiled. Happily ordering her card servants around she was awaiting people to apply for her new chef whom had accidentaly been knocked into the stew his head was severely damaged and now Mayeth has no one to cook her Pain Poilane (large thick crusted circular loaf) Which was her favorite food because of it's name.
She was looking around. No one seemed to please her. She was looking for a girl that was pretty but had no real future doing anything. She'd have fun ordering her around. She'd always wanted a sister. That she could torture but all she had was a little servant named "And deal with it." Whom she absolutely adored ordering around. there was nothing like saying "Go make me some Pain." Of course he'd say "Bu--" and she scream. "Deal With It!!!" So that immediately became his name.

{{ Sorry for the short intro >.< I can't figure out anything more to say. }}

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:00 pm
(Its okay. Here's an update on what's going on. Tweedle Dee and Dum have taken over the throne of wonderland ,or are trying to . Dee and my character indya have crowned themselves already but Dum and his wife are up to a plan to get rid of them. So Indya(my character) and Dee have called in the rebels Mimicry(who is indya's real husband, she's fooling Dee to gain his trust ) Tick-tock, and Jasper to assist them in destroying Dum and his wife)  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:53 pm
((Yep, that pretty much sums it up... Oh! I need to go update the character list in the OOC thread! Thanks for kind of reminding me, Kahlan. XD ))

Dee was silent in thought for a moment, but then he said slowly, "I'm not entirely sure how one goes about killing a god, but my brother is not yet familiar with whatever abilities he has acquired." With a scoff, he added, "He always did take a long time to get used to new things."

He eyed Indya intently, his gaze flicking every so often toward the quartet of rebels, but the only one he ever really looked at was Mimicry-- he, after all, had been Indya's main focus while she had been in league with them, so he was the one who needed the most careful observation. "Perhaps, if we act quickly enough, we can use my man-made army as a distraction, if not an eliminating force, and give ourselves time to destroy Dum himself, as well as that wretched girl on his arm."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:04 pm
She nodded " It would work i suppose, we must hurry though "she got up and dusted her clothing off "Come if we act now Dee we may be able to use your suggestion and get them now before they gain too much power over us" She lead them down to the dungeons to where she had hit her head and to where Dee's army is . "This is it"

(You're welcome)  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:09 pm
Dee stood, although he glared at the mere idea of being ordered about by his queen. "And what of our... esteemed guests?" he inquired, turning an eye that was nothing less than malicious onto the rebels.

All four, as if on cue, stood as well. "We will come with you," said the Hatter. He had removed his hat upon coming inside, and was now tracing the In this style, 10/6 card with the tip of his finger. "If we are to work together, you must trust us and we must trust you."

Dee's nostrils flared, but he nodded. "Very well," he said shortly. "Come along."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:34 pm
Indya looked apologetically at dee , knowing she;d get in trouble later for ordering him. As they made it to the room and the door was unlocked indya specifically ducked this time to avoid hiiting her head 'this is it.. my dee is a genius for making them" she waited for dee to turn them on having forgotten how to herself  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:55 pm
((Kahlan, I thought your sig said "A petition for hookers on Gaia! XD Welcome, new girl! I'm Eris (or Aleris, whatever floats ya' boat) and I will do everything in my power to ruin your character's life. ^-^))

Alessa frowned.

"Good question." She muttered. "Force of habit." She was used to following Eris everywhere. She shook her head in an attempt to clear it. It didn't work.

"Where are they?" She asked, rather unsure. If they were in the dungeons, even Alessa would have trouble freeing them in her regular level of power.

She silently ran through a checklist of Eris' powers. Would she be able to beat her? No. Could she trick her? Maybe. Could Zeus beat her? She widened her eyes in perfect realization. Yes. He could.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eris smiled. She had a plan.

"Well, first, we have a grand coronation, all out, y'know? And then we simply take our place. Or, you can appoint governors and such to rule in your place while you attend to other things."

She was still stark naked, but to the gods, this was normal. Few wore any clothes at all on Olympus. She continued with fervor.

"We can hunt Dee after we're crowned. After all, he can't beat us if we've already captured the heart of the people." She realized she was talking too much, that she had overstepped her boundaries, that she didn't know her place. She immediately looked down.

"Excuse my insolence, husband. I didn't mean to be so forward." She waited for the cold string of a slap upon her face in ashamed silence.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:52 pm
(XD nope.. i'm trying to get the hookah pipe like the caterpillar had. i think it'd be awsome to have them)

Indya looked back at the others and Dee. She wondered what they were up to upstairs. She knew she needed them both in the same place if she wanted her plan to succed. then wonderland would be free of them both and could heal finially. The years of bloodshed would end and it would be like it was hopefully before the queen of hearts had ever taken the throne" This is the place, please watch your heads" She looked at Dee" I see they raised the doorway for us"  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:29 pm
((Hahaha, that's awesome... a caterpillar hookah would definitely be epic. But yeah, there probably is a petition for hookers floating around somewhere on this site....))

Dum's hand indeed went to Eris' cheek, but he did not slap her. Instead, he caressed her face and gave her a tender kiss. "Your boldness only makes you more beautiful," he assured her with a smile. "The people of Wonderland won't have a chance against your sway."

Pulling away from her, he shook his head and said, "At this point, even as a god, I can't trust any governors or advisers-- much less any of the Suits. There is still a Heart princess here, one whose claim to power I foolishly did not foresee. She is called Mayeth, and while she is mortal, she may prove to be a threat to our throne."

~~~

Dee eyed the now much taller doorway with a hint of satisfaction: at least some of the staff members were still following his command. With a far greater satisfaction at his pure genius, his gaze roamed the rows upon rows of silent metal bodies. "Power yourselves on," he commanded, and the blank eyes began to carry a small, soft glow, much like daylight seen from the far end of a tunnel, gradually growing larger and brighter until all the robots were fully active, standing at attention and waiting for a command.

Tick-Tock tried not to flinch at the sight. After all, she too had once been a robot, created to hold Rosalie's benevolence and mercy, traits that the late queen had found undesirable for one in her position of power. Her hand slipped into the Hatter's and felt the reassuring pressure of his grip.

"This," Dee said proudly, "is my invention, for which my brother stole much credit. Considering his new status, however, it seems that despite my army's near-perfect construction, Dum will be able to conquer these forces easily. Still, we may be able to distract him, as he doesn't seem to have any forces of his own." He smirked, feeling rather confident. "He never did plan ahead."

~~~

"My friends would most likely want to meet in a more secretive place," Nana whispered, "like the rose garden or kitchens, maybe even the dungeon. But knowing Dee and his taste for luxury-- not to mention his habit of getting whatever he wants-- they're probably in one of the parlors."

She realized that Alessa's mind, or at least part of it, was elsewhere. "Have you got an idea?" she asked, frowning curiously. "Goodness knows, we need some."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:41 pm
"Thank goodness for that" She turned to the robots wondering if they would still take orders from her. she didn't know if dee's order was stil lin affect"Amry , do you know who I am?" she took Dee's hand and held it .  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:16 pm
Eris froze when she felt his hand upon her face, gentle and loving and soft. He wasn't her father, he wasn't her uncle. He was Dum. And he seemed to enjoy her rebellious, disobedient nature--or at least he was amused by it.

She looked up at him, shock on her face. She let her eyes close slowly, savoring his touch--but then it was gone.

She looked up and watched him, the way his face clouded over at the mention of the princess. She nodded in understanding.

"I'll send someone after her. She shouldn't be difficult to exterminate." She said. She would keep Alessa by her side, of course, but she had plenty of servants who could track the girl.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Alessa opened the door to a nearby room, finding it to be some sort of storage place. A few buckets and rags were laid about carelessly and Alessa saw a small ink pot in the corner. She pulled Nana in and gestured for the others to come as well.

She dipped a finger in the black ink, writing the words "Eris" and "Dum" on one of the walls.

"Before we do anything rash," She said, already writing under each name, "there are several things you need to know about these two."

Under Eris she wrote:

-Teleportation
-Dark Energy
-Army of Idiot Minions
-Army of Brilliant Minions
-Hera and Persphone

And under Dum she wrote:

-Teleportation
-Dark Energy
-Wonderland

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:44 pm
The robot closest to them lifted its head, focused its glowing eyes on her and said, its voice calm and vaguely masculine, "Yes, madam, I recognize your vocal patterns. You are Indya, Queen-Elect of Wonderland."

"Queen of Wonderland," Dee corrected it sharply. "And I am the king of Wonderland, you worthless hunk of scrap metal! Update your information immediately, all of you!"

Thin metal lids fell softly over the eyes of the soldiers as they processed the new information. Tick flinched still, and now Mimicry was doing the same-- not because of any related past life, but because he had noticed Indya's hand slipping into Dee's. Before he could become utterly absorbed in his horror and jealousy, however, every single metal being in the room got down onto one knee and chanted, "All hail the King and Queen!"

~~~

The Caterpillar made a small grunt of discomfort, disgust written all over his human face, as the door was shut behind them. He wanted light and fresh air, not some dingy, badly heated cellar in the Tweedles' castle. Clairice promptly told him to "Hush, Kittypillar."

Nana groaned as Alessa wrote. "Brilliant," she hissed, throwing up her hands. "An army of idiot minions and an army of brilliant minions. We don't even make up a regiment!" She stopped herself before she indulged her desire to rant, putting a hand to her forehead. "Dark energy," she said. "What exactly is that? Since they've both got it, I think it would be best for us to understand it. Rosalie had some sort of power, like a dark magic, but I doubt it was anything like that."

~~~

"Perfect," Dum said, a smile flickering across his face as playfully as candlelight. Even when he frowned in contemplation, the smile's ghost remained. "It's almost... too easy," he said, "isn't it? Does it ever get tiresome being-- like this? We could wage a thousand wars, stamp out ten thousand revolutions, and would we grow weary of such games?"

He turned away so she wouldn't see the smile disappear. "Already I feel as though this might not be the life I ought to live," he breathed.

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:49 pm
She smiled "Yes..all hail" She kept holding Dee's hand " Army we have a intruder. a problem. Tweedle dum is trying to usurp our throne with his new bride . The king will give your orders on what you're supposed to do to thse traitors"  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games