Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

HPGoG Train Conductor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:38 pm
Hogwarts Express Spring Term 2010
Destination: King's Cross Station

You come out of the horseless carriages and take one more glance at the place you called home for this last term. You count your memories in your thoughts and just know you'll be back another year to meet new people and have new adventures.

The sun glints off a destination sign that reads, "Platform Nine and Three Quarters" and you check the time of the departure "11 am". You're ready to take off for the holidays as you find yourself walking to a compartment with your trunk in tow.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:39 pm
Train Schedule

User Image

June 22-24

* Train Arrives @ Hogsmeade Train Station bright and early
* Hogwarts Express awaits student arrivals

June 25-29

* Train departs from Hogsmeade Train Station
* Trolley Witch makes her rounds.

June 30-July 2

* Trolley Witch makes final rounds
* Hogwarts Express arrives @ King's Cross Train Station  

HPGoG Train Conductor

HPGoG Train Conductor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:40 pm
Students Aboard

User Image
Note: Graduates are not allowed unless they're an approved part of Hogwarts staff.
If this is you, please type the following in your first post before roleplaying.

Quote:
GRADUATE
STAFF ROLE: (insert role here)

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

House Post Count

Gryffindor: 16
Hufflepuff: 6
Ravenclaw: 7
Slytherin: 13
House-elves: --

Last update
p.149
Last Poster : July 03, 2010 5:43 pm (EST)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:33 pm
Erik, checked his watch, then cleared his throat for all on the platform to hear, "This is the Express! Bound for King's Cross Station! ALL ABOARD!"  

HPGoG Train Conductor

Sylvie Windren

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:17 pm
Ume walks down the train with her messenger bag. She had already put her trunk in main storage area. She looks into a compartment and slides the door open. She takes a seat leaving the door open and takes out a muggle magazine.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:21 pm
Fred walks through the train looking for a compartment. She looks into one of the compartments and opens the door. She sits down with the door still open in case anyone else wanted in the compartment.  

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kamalia-Mingan walks onto the train and takes a seat in an empty compartment. Places bags where they go before taking out a book and begins to read it to wait for others.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:30 pm
Endria enters the train with all her baggage in hand,walking through the hall she saw many empty compartments,she leaves her baggage in an empty compartment,and goes where she saw Fred,Endria stands in the door and asks "Hey Fred,do you mind if I sit here for a while?"  

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:41 am
"I don't mind, come in," Fred answered Endria.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:36 am
"Thank you" Endria answered."She took a seat and looked out the window,"It was a nice term wasn't it?I liked it,the classes were great"She said with a smile"What classes did you take this term?"  

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:46 am
"Your welcome," Fred replied. "Yes, it was a pretty good term. Oh, the classes! I took so many, I was afraid I couldn't keep up with them all! There was Astronomy, Divination, Transfiguration, Potions, and Muggle Studies," Fred said with a small smile. "What classes did you take, Endria?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:23 pm
"Only Astronomy and Divination"Endria said."But maybe next term I'll take some other classes,I'm thinking potions,but I'm not sure"  

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Looks up from book with a thoughtful look on face before eyes getting bigger. That may have been what happened. To much fish oil. Pulls not book out and rights down a few notes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:09 am
User ImageAfter a hurried packing and rushing down the stairs to the carriages Andrew was sure he had all his supplies and was ready to go home and see his family.

As Andrew stepped from the carriage to face the Hogwarts Express, he thought about the year and was happy with the outcome. The ride home is going to be a fun one. Andrew carried his trunk up onto the train and looked for a compartment to sit in, he wanted to chat with his friends but he was not sure of if they were there or not.

Oshenukhar

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:02 am
Kitty stepped on board the train carrying her barn owl Rasey and with her trunk floating along behind her. She noticed Andrew walking down the aisle with his school stuff. "Hi, Andrew!"  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games