Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:58 pm
lurichan
IY_and_MCR
lurichan
I couldn't take it anyonre and moved...and of course promptly lost my lap cat, which in retrospect might have been better with how warm it is in here right now.

Yeah, mine love to sleep on and near me. Sometimes they look too adorable to move even if I'm in uncomfortable postions. My male usualy doesn't care if I move. He doesn't get the hint if I ever do want him to leave. Getting him to off me if he doesn't want to go can be a real pain sometimes.

You cut off all of your fingers

My calico likes to get into too much mischief for me to be able to sleep with her in the room. I tried for a while, but now the cats are just kindof banned from the bedroom because I can't sleep when they are in there. I'll let them lay on the bed periodically (but only under supervision to save my cloths in there from a pee-ed on fate).

Mine are a bit afraid of my room because they're rarely in there. When I'm downstairs though I'm free game to be sat and slept regardless of my state of conciousness.

Trade them in for dollar bills  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:03 pm
IY_and_MCR
lurichan
IY_and_MCR

My male has his claws gone, but he's generaly laid back. My female is too frightened to be near open doors, but she's the one with claws. I guess it's just their temperment.

Dead girls dance they burn and twirl

I have more than enough scars on my arms as a testiment to my calico's claws. 0o; It took a few months before I got it through my thick human head that she doesn't like to be cuddled and held close... (unless she comes to me first).

My female like to be pet, but not held. I usualy get scratched when she does let me hold her, but somebody freaks her out by making noise. With all the animals I've been arround my arms are all scarred up. While mostly from cats if a saint bernard or a greyhoung scratches you it leaves a mark.

Wich hunt, which c**t burn this girl

My black cat is the more skitish of the two, and more likely to spaz and run for no apparent reason, but his claws are a bit duller. My calico is a huntress.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:08 pm
IY_and_MCR
lurichan
IY_and_MCR
lurichan
I couldn't take it anyonre and moved...and of course promptly lost my lap cat, which in retrospect might have been better with how warm it is in here right now.

Yeah, mine love to sleep on and near me. Sometimes they look too adorable to move even if I'm in uncomfortable postions. My male usualy doesn't care if I move. He doesn't get the hint if I ever do want him to leave. Getting him to off me if he doesn't want to go can be a real pain sometimes.

You cut off all of your fingers

My calico likes to get into too much mischief for me to be able to sleep with her in the room. I tried for a while, but now the cats are just kindof banned from the bedroom because I can't sleep when they are in there. I'll let them lay on the bed periodically (but only under supervision to save my cloths in there from a pee-ed on fate).

Mine are a bit afraid of my room because they're rarely in there. When I'm downstairs though I'm free game to be sat and slept regardless of my state of conciousness.

My cats see it as a privilage or a challenge to find their way into the bedroom.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:12 pm
lurichan
IY_and_MCR
lurichan

I have more than enough scars on my arms as a testiment to my calico's claws. 0o; It took a few months before I got it through my thick human head that she doesn't like to be cuddled and held close... (unless she comes to me first).

My female like to be pet, but not held. I usualy get scratched when she does let me hold her, but somebody freaks her out by making noise. With all the animals I've been arround my arms are all scarred up. While mostly from cats if a saint bernard or a greyhoung scratches you it leaves a mark.

Wich hunt, which c**t burn this girl

My black cat is the more skitish of the two, and more likely to spaz and run for no apparent reason, but his claws are a bit duller. My calico is a huntress.

My male cat is the hunter of the bunch even though he is clawless. Though, you'd never be able to tell he'd ever do anything, but lay arround all day if you saw him. My female is a whole lot like me jumping at noises, jumping when touched, and running out of the room when people come into the door. I just don't have the claws.

There's a carnival in the graveyard tonight  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:13 pm
IY_and_MCR

My male cat is the hunter of the bunch even though he is clawless. Though, you'd never be able to tell he'd ever do anything, but lay arround all day if you saw him. My female is a whole lot like me jumping at noises, jumping when touched, and running out of the room when people come into the door. I just don't have the claws.

I have very sharp nails... and a bit jagged too since they break easily at work. I've accidently scratched ceilisidhe more than a few times.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:15 pm
lurichan
IY_and_MCR
lurichan

My cats see it as a privilage or a challenge to find their way into the bedroom.

It's really hard to get into my room even if you're human. On my first door there's no handle so you have to pull it open from the side and I have a second little door at the top of my steps that I latch on the inside. So the cats don't get much chance to get in unless I accidently leave a door open.

The hands are cracked and dirty  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:17 pm
IY_and_MCR

It's really hard to get into my room even if you're human. On my first door there's no handle so you have to pull it open from the side and I have a second little door at the top of my steps that I latch on the inside. So the cats don't get much chance to get in unless I accidently leave a door open.

That sounds kindof fun in some ways having two doors, and kindof like a hassle in other ways.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:18 pm
lurichan
IY_and_MCR

I have very sharp nails... and a bit jagged too since they break easily at work. I've accidently scratched ceilisidhe more than a few times.

I'm a rather compulsive nail biter. No sharp nails on my end.

Everytime I tell that lie I live without guilt  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:18 pm
IY_and_MCR
lurichan
IY_and_MCR

I don't really bite my nails, though I do occasionally rip parts of them off when they start to break.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:19 pm
lurichan
IY_and_MCR

That sounds kindof fun in some ways having two doors, and kindof like a hassle in other ways.

It only gets on my nerves if the first door jams up a bit or if I'm really tired. It keeps my room out of the way so I don't have privacy issues like I might have if I had a normal room.

And the scabbed knees will obey  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:22 pm
IY_and_MCR
lurichan
IY_and_MCR

It only gets on my nerves if the first door jams up a bit or if I'm really tired. It keeps my room out of the way so I don't have privacy issues like I might have if I had a normal room.

I used to have a room in the attic of my old house that i grew up in. Lots of creaky floor boards, so I knew when people were coming up to see me usually. *nods* I liked it a lot being out of the way, but I could always listen down the ventilation shafts to eavesdrop on conversations in the living room or dinning room. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:23 pm
lurichan
IY_and_MCR
lurichan

I don't really bite my nails, though I do occasionally rip parts of them off when they start to break.

If I do it conciously it usualy starts by picking of a pices of nail that is sticking up, but then I have to make the reast of the nail even. Then it usualy ends up short and I have to make the others short too. So after a while I have very little nail left on me, but I'm not near as bad as when I was younger.

I hope you love your life and live with your guilt  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:25 pm
IY_and_MCR
lurichan
IY_and_MCR
lurichan

If I do it conciously it usualy starts by picking of a pices of nail that is sticking up, but then I have to make the reast of the nail even. Then it usualy ends up short and I have to make the others short too. So after a while I have very little nail left on me, but I'm not near as bad as when I was younger.

I hope you love your life and live with your guilt

I do something similar to "even out" nails, but I don't care if my nails are different lengths really. It just doesn't bug me anymore like it used to.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:26 pm
lurichan
IY_and_MCR
lurichan

I used to have a room in the attic of my old house that i grew up in. Lots of creaky floor boards, so I knew when people were coming up to see me usually. *nods* I liked it a lot being out of the way, but I could always listen down the ventilation shafts to eavesdrop on conversations in the living room or dinning room. 3nodding

I like being able to hear everyone else in my room, but not having them able to hear me. It makes it easier to enjoy music loudly that way.

Stars, and pills, and needles dance before our eyes  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:28 pm
*yawns* well, I think I'm going to go crash for a few hours. It was nice having someone to talk to tonight, it's been so quiet the past couple of nights I was starting to get a little stir crazy. 3nodding sweatdrop

Have a good night.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games