Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:25 pm
IY_and_MCR
lurichan
I am being slow at getting gold tonight. Bleh.

I just hang out enough to make some gold. It takes me awhile, but I don't really try. I only keep it to reach numbers I like. Setting goals just to have them I guess. Then I donate it away.

I never wanted it to ever spoil

I seem to almost aways end up questing for something on gaia, though in the off periods I usually give away a donation letter or something along those lines just cause. I'll be soooo happy when I can just hang out again without trying to make my gold go up. -_-*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:26 pm
IY_and_MCR
lurichan
My cats have a cover for their box... but I haven't put it back on their boxes in a little while since they stare at me when I'm the potty I don't think it really matters much if I look at them when they potty. That and it's a little nicer on their nose to not have it covered sometimes...0o;

I leave it on because my cats get nervous if you walk arround while they're attempting to go. Mine don't watch when you're in the bathroom purposely, but they sometimes fall asleep in there when you don't know it and scare the hell out of you by rubbing up against you when you don't even know they where there in the first place.

Take your hatered out on me

*lol* Ninja cats. They sneek up on you when you're least expecting it.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:31 pm
Ahhh!!! I've been attacked by the ninja purring cat.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:33 pm
lurichan

Indeed.
I'm training them for battle. They catch the enemy off guard in a place they least expect. The bathroom.

I'm not the girl that stopped and stared  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:33 pm
IY_and_MCR
lurichan

Indeed.
I'm training them for battle. They catch the enemy off guard in a place they least expect. The bathroom.

*nods* that they will. One more argument for not declawing your cats, eh?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:36 pm
lurichan
IY_and_MCR
lurichan

Indeed.

Yep. Though my first cat has his front claws out. The back ones still do damage I know that for a fact. Anyway, cat bites can give you a nasty infection so that works out.

I'm not the girl that lied  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:38 pm
IY_and_MCR
lurichan
IY_and_MCR
lurichan

Indeed.

Yep. Though my first cat has his front claws out. The back ones still do damage I know that for a fact. Anyway, cat bites can give you a nasty infection so that works out.

Aww, poor kitty, but not a defenseless kitty by any stretch of the imagination. *nods knowingly* My kitties still have all their claws... it's a nuisance at times having to chase them around with a water bottle, but I noticed the other cat I had for a short while was always afraid... and she had no front claws. I kindof felt the two were related somehow.

You are right, a cat bent on biting down will draw blood and nasty you something fierce. *is glad I've never pissed off my cats that much*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:42 pm
AHh, ninja cat has made my foot fall asleep in an attempt to not disturb his being on my lap. sweatdrop  

lurichan
Vice Captain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:45 pm
lurichan
AHh, ninja cat has made my foot fall asleep in an attempt to not disturb his being on my lap. sweatdrop

All part of it's plot. Once the foot is alseep the rest is easy...

Die young and save yourself  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:46 pm
IY_and_MCR
lurichan

I couldn't take it anyonre and moved...and of course promptly lost my lap cat, which in retrospect might have been better with how warm it is in here right now.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:47 pm
lurichan
IY_and_MCR

Aww, poor kitty, but not a defenseless kitty by any stretch of the imagination. *nods knowingly* My kitties still have all their claws... it's a nuisance at times having to chase them around with a water bottle, but I noticed the other cat I had for a short while was always afraid... and she had no front claws. I kindof felt the two were related somehow.

You are right, a cat bent on biting down will draw blood and nasty you something fierce. *is glad I've never pissed off my cats that much*

My male has his claws gone, but he's generaly laid back. My female is too frightened to be near open doors, but she's the one with claws. I guess it's just their temperment.

Dead girls dance they burn and twirl  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:51 pm
IY_and_MCR

My male has his claws gone, but he's generaly laid back. My female is too frightened to be near open doors, but she's the one with claws. I guess it's just their temperment.

I have more than enough scars on my arms as a testiment to my calico's claws. 0o; It took a few months before I got it through my thick human head that she doesn't like to be cuddled and held close... (unless she comes to me first).  

lurichan
Vice Captain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:51 pm
lurichan
IY_and_MCR
lurichan

I couldn't take it anyonre and moved...and of course promptly lost my lap cat, which in retrospect might have been better with how warm it is in here right now.

Yeah, mine love to sleep on and near me. Sometimes they look too adorable to move even if I'm in uncomfortable postions. My male usualy doesn't care if I move. He doesn't get the hint if I ever do want him to leave. Getting him to off me if he doesn't want to go can be a real pain sometimes.

You cut off all of your fingers  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:54 pm
IY_and_MCR
lurichan
IY_and_MCR
lurichan

Yeah, mine love to sleep on and near me. Sometimes they look too adorable to move even if I'm in uncomfortable postions. My male usualy doesn't care if I move. He doesn't get the hint if I ever do want him to leave. Getting him to off me if he doesn't want to go can be a real pain sometimes.

You cut off all of your fingers

My calico likes to get into too much mischief for me to be able to sleep with her in the room. I tried for a while, but now the cats are just kindof banned from the bedroom because I can't sleep when they are in there. I'll let them lay on the bed periodically (but only under supervision to save my cloths in there from a pee-ed on fate).  

lurichan
Vice Captain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:55 pm
lurichan
IY_and_MCR

I have more than enough scars on my arms as a testiment to my calico's claws. 0o; It took a few months before I got it through my thick human head that she doesn't like to be cuddled and held close... (unless she comes to me first).

My female like to be pet, but not held. I usualy get scratched when she does let me hold her, but somebody freaks her out by making noise. With all the animals I've been arround my arms are all scarred up. While mostly from cats if a saint bernard or a greyhoung scratches you it leaves a mark.

Wich hunt, which c**t burn this girl  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games