Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:45 pm
Sorry for disapearing.
I went away for a bit to eat.

Now I'm going to try to use the phone so I may be gone for a while.

Dig me now, ******** me later  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:11 pm
o.o

::sits down::
::falls over::
::snoozes while he waits for hell to freeze over::  

Tinosku

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:56 pm
I'm back now.

It isn't that much fun staring down a loaded gun  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:45 pm
I'm here, today wasn't exactly a good day, and cleaning out the litter box was sorta hellish, but *shrugs* today was just another day.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:50 pm
Hello.
I can usualy bribe my brothers into litterbox duty. Ever sence I was little I've had a very sensitive nose which makes doing such harder. It's not as bad now, but it still gives me difficulty when cleaning.

This is the hardest thing I've ever had to say  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:51 pm
IY_and_MCR
Hello.
I can usualy bribe my brothers into litterbox duty. Ever sence I was little I've had a very sensitive nose which makes doing such harder. It's not as bad now, but it still gives me difficulty when cleaning.

This is the hardest thing I've ever had to say

Well it's either me or ceilisidhe, and he has allergies to dust.....so 90% of the time it's me... which means the kitties have to fight to get me to overcome apathy in order to have clean litter.....easier said than done some weeks.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:58 pm
lurichan

Well it's either me or ceilisidhe, and he has allergies to dust.....so 90% of the time it's me... which means the kitties have to fight to get me to overcome apathy in order to have clean litter.....easier said than done some weeks.

Yeah, my cats are the kind who if they get oncomfortable they let you know. They'll sit in front of whatever bothers them and refuse to be quiet until you fix the problem. Seeing as I tend to forget about stuff it usualy gets taken care of when brought to my attention by them.

All of my fears came true  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:01 pm
IY_and_MCR
lurichan

Yeah, my cats are the kind who if they get oncomfortable they let you know. They'll sit in front of whatever bothers them and refuse to be quiet until you fix the problem. Seeing as I tend to forget about stuff it usualy gets taken care of when brought to my attention by them.

My cats aren't always that direct.... though they will purposely pee on clothing in protest when it gets too bad for them to stand anymore. ^^* Then I know I've been a naughty human and must see the error of my ways or else face wrathful kitty claws.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:06 pm
lurichan
IY_and_MCR

Yeah, my cats are the kind who if they get uncomfortable they let you know. They'll sit in front of whatever bothers them and refuse to be quiet until you fix the problem. Seeing as I tend to forget about stuff it usualy gets taken care of when brought to my attention by them.

My cats aren't always that direct.... though they will purposely pee on clothing in protest when it gets too bad for them to stand anymore. ^^* Then I know I've been a naughty human and must see the error of my ways or else face wrathful kitty claws.

Mine used to do that too. Now if they don't feel like calling me they do go arround the box. One of the reasons the litter box is on a linolium floor. While at least our clothes arn't being ruined it's still unpleasant.

Who's that casting devious stares in my direction  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:09 pm
IY_and_MCR
lurichan
IY_and_MCR

Yeah, my cats are the kind who if they get uncomfortable they let you know. They'll sit in front of whatever bothers them and refuse to be quiet until you fix the problem. Seeing as I tend to forget about stuff it usualy gets taken care of when brought to my attention by them.

Mine used to do that too. Now if they don't feel like calling me they do go arround the box. One of the reasons the litter box is on a linolium floor. While at least our clothes arn't being ruined it's still unpleasant.

Cloths on the floor is due to lazyness in housekeeping. The litter boxes are on a wooden floor....better than carpet at least... ^^* They get a good bit of privacy overall having their boxes in a closet though, I just never close the door is all.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:14 pm
I am being slow at getting gold tonight. Bleh.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:17 pm
lurichan
IY_and_MCR
lurichan

Cloths on the floor is due to lazyness in housekeeping. The litter boxes are on a wooden floor....better than carpet at least... ^^* They get a good bit of privacy overall having their boxes in a closet though, I just never close the door is all.

Our cats have their litter box in our dining room which we don't use. The box has a cover mostly to keep them from spilling litter out everywhere. So that combined they don't get bothered when in their litter box.

Must I hide  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:19 pm
lurichan
I am being slow at getting gold tonight. Bleh.

I just hang out enough to make some gold. It takes me awhile, but I don't really try. I only keep it to reach numbers I like. Setting goals just to have them I guess. Then I donate it away.

I never wanted it to ever spoil  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:19 pm
My cats have a cover for their box... but I haven't put it back on their boxes in a little while since they stare at me when I'm the potty I don't think it really matters much if I look at them when they potty. That and it's a little nicer on their nose to not have it covered sometimes...0o;  

lurichan
Vice Captain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:25 pm
lurichan
My cats have a cover for their box... but I haven't put it back on their boxes in a little while since they stare at me when I'm the potty I don't think it really matters much if I look at them when they potty. That and it's a little nicer on their nose to not have it covered sometimes...0o;

I leave it on because my cats get nervous if you walk arround while they're attempting to go. Mine don't watch when you're in the bathroom purposely, but they sometimes fall asleep in there when you don't know it and scare the hell out of you by rubbing up against you when you don't even know they where there in the first place.

Take your hatered out on me  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games