Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HellsBitch

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:59 pm
"Surprise, surprise" Killa muttered as she was pulled out of her trance like state as the woman screamed. "Bound to happen at some point" she continued, talking more to herself than anyone else. Oh well, it would keep her from using up all her energy on trying to have Gabriel's shadow entertain her. It hadnt really been very cooperative, to tell the truth. Not even her best shot had made it do anything.

"So, where do you Gryffindors run off to when scared? Common room? Secret hide out provided by the Order?" she asked, looking from Sirius to Remus and back again.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:10 pm
Sirius watched as more and more people became interested in the two witches loudly proclaiming he was Sirius Black. Grimacing he glanced over at Killa.

"I'm not scared, I'm just smart," he said taking the bag Remus was carrying.

"And I'm going to do what any smart Gryffindor would do in this situation--Disapparate," Sirius waved bye to the group before disappearing with a loud crack right as other people started to take up the "Sirius Black!" cry.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Percival Ignatius Weasley

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:41 pm
Remus, distracted by Killa's trance, jumped when a woman a few feet away screeched and a panic started up the street. He turned around just as Sirius saw fit to take the bags he was holding and Disapparate, leaving him (and the others) with the hysterical crowd.

"b*****d," he muttered, turning back to the group.

He had two options really. Stay and deal with a hysterical crowd or Disapparate to Hogsmeade and avoid the calamity. Being the non confrontational man that he was, he Disapparated and collapsed onto the closest thing he could find in the middle of Hogsmeade, which turned out of be a bench outside of Madam Puddifoot's.

He really hated shopping.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:18 pm
Kathryn cringed and threw her hands up to cover her ears, no woman should be allowed to scream. Startled at the sudden dissapearance of Sirius and then, Remus, she looked desperately at Gabriel and Harry. They were the oldest, and although one may not be as responsible as the other, she felt they could help.

"Guys?" She whimpered, her ears throbbing from the din.

Lunar_Blade

HellsBitch

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:25 am
"So much for Gryffindor curage" Killa muttered, adjusting her shoulder bag.
Hearing Kathryns whimper, she took the girls hand in her own gently. "It'll be alright" she said softly, squeezing the young girls hand gently, before looking at the crowd and the Aurors who started to appear in front of them.

"So, Gabriel. How do you handle Auror situations like this?" she said, not taking her eyes off the Auror moving towards her. She did not like the way his shadow was acting. Way to confident and... well, arrogant, even though the Auror himself didnt look that way, you could learn a lot from the shadow.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:07 am
Gabriel watched as both of the older men Disapperated and blew out an exasperated breath. Sure, Sirius he could see Disapperating, but Remus? The man didn't really have anything to run from. Shaking his head, he looked at Killa. He was about to answer her question when one of the original women caught his attention. She was talking to an Auror and pointing at them.

"Wonderful," he breathed. "Just bloody wonderful." He turned to the other three, well aware that he was the oldest one here and should therefore do that... responsibility thing that he so loathed. "All right, let's head back to the Leaky Cauldron. And try to be discreet, please."

Without saying anything more, he began to make his way back to the Leaky Cauldron, hoping that he wouldn't be stopped by Aurors.  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

HellsBitch

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:28 pm
"Gabriel, freeze!" Killa said, grabbing the older male's wrist with her free hand, still clutching Kathryn's hand in her own.
"One more step, and that Auror is going to hex you" she said, her eyes not having left the Aurors shadow for one second. It was holding the Auror's wand, ready to hex the next person who moved. "Trust me. He is in a very bad mood and is aching for an excuse to curse someone. So dont. Move."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:15 pm
Sirius landed unceremoniously in front of the Shrieking Shack. He cringed as he fell back and bruised his tailbone on a rock.

"Bloody hell..." he hissed.

He hoped he got out of there before too many people started to realize that the woman wasn't crying wolf. He'd feel like complete crap if he left the others there to deal with a riot and then Aurors.

He just didn't want to find himself in the middle of the riot, being hexed by uninformed people while the others tried to get out or help him, most likely getting hexed or hurt in the process. And then if Aurors showed up...

Sirius muttered darkly as he pushed himself up and grabbed the bags. He shrunk them and shoved them in his pockets.

He very nearly had to fight the Unspeakables and the Aurors to get out of the bloody Ministry of Magic. No doubt the Aurors had been told that if they faced Sirius Black, to immediately take him back to the Ministry for more questioning and Merlin only knew what else.

Sighing, Sirius transformed into Padfoot and headed towards Hogsmeade. With luck, the others would be there in a few minutes and he would be able to apologize.

If not, he could always grab a bite to eat near one of the Inns and check to see who got splashed with Butterbeer.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:23 pm
Kathryn flinched as Killa took her hand. She slowly, and politely slipped her hand away from hers and buried them in her pocket and grasped her wand. Just incase. Sticking close to Gabriel she focused on the path, what she couldn't see won't hurt her. Or atleast she hoped so. But it wasn't long until Killa stopped them. Don't move? Wincing, hoping that it wouldn't apply to her, she turned her head and glared at the offended Auror. Casting a shifty glance at Gabriel, Kathryn raised her eyebrows. "What do we do?" She questioned, quietly without moving her lips.
Kathryn was never a fiercesome or risky person. Although this situation was giving her a rush of adreniline, she knew that if she did anything too rash. Well... She didn't want to think about it.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:35 pm
Standing, Remus looked around. He would have to find Sirius. He really had no reason to leave the others behind. For all he knew, they could have been stopped by the Aurors. After all, it was well known that Aurors made a point of patrolling Diagon Alley. Crossing his arms casually across his stomach, he looked up and down the road wondering where exactly he was supposed to start looking for Sirius. After that, they would have to hope that the others made it back. If he didn't see them in thirty minutes, it would be safe to assume that he would have to go back for them.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:56 pm
Padfoot trotted down the path, tail wagging and panting, in a happy doggy-like stupor. Occasionally he stopped to sniff out something interesting, but for the most part he remained on course towards the lovely little town sitting right before him which contained lovely people with food. Good food. Very very good food.

Padfoot had just stepped past the invisible line marking the main street when a familiar scent hit his nose.

Barking joyfully, Padfoot raced towards Madame Puddifoot's and literally tackled his Human-Moony.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:32 pm
Remus tensed momentarily and he had about five seconds after Padfoot barked before the dog came running toward him, jumping up in greeting. He managed to catch Padfoot's weight and stumble a few paces backwards without managing to fall to the ground.

"There you are," he said affectionately, releasing Padfoot's upper body and letting him drop back onto the ground. Skritching the massive dog behind his ears, he glanced back down the street toward the Three Broomsticks. "I was looking for you. We may have to go back for the others. Or rather, I may have to."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:07 pm
Padfoot nudged Remus' hand affectionatly as he was skritched right in that one wonderful spot before pulling back and transforming into Sirius.

"Why did you leave in the first place?" he asked raising an eyebrow. "You didn't do anything while I was gone to warrant your arrest, did you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:12 pm
"I would think aiding and abetting a known criminal would get me questioned, but no, just an automatic reaction really. I've gotten too used to avoiding confrontation that it just sort of happened before I even realized I'd thought of it. Of course, if those kids get themselves arrested or worse, it will be my fault," he replied, frowning. "I should go back."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:24 pm
Thinking of the others under lock and key, Sirius cringed.

"Didn't think of that. Perhaps I should go with you, it's my fault this happened anyway. I just don't want them to take me back to that..." Sirius trailed off and shook his head.

"Got a plan?"  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games