Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 4:24 pm
HellsBitch
@ Cade: And pigs are blue and can fly, right?

Of course!

And in AC... especially the english version, you definitely saw more of Seph/Cloud and Reno/Rude than ever. Especially the SephCloud part. Seriously... he literally says, "Hey Cloud, I have a present for you. On your knees." Loooooong pause. "Beg for forgiveness."

That's not even subtext! that's slapping you in the face. And I liked it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 4:43 pm
When Rude was all like, "You love it," and Reno just looked at him I was just like, "Gaaay!" It's horrible how slashable VII is...I still can't get over the fact that if you don't hit on Aerith or Tifa, you somehow end up hitting on Barrett.
:XP:

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 10:03 pm
I know! I did that once. And Barrett reminds me a lot of Mr. T. I think at one point in time, he did actually say "I pity the foo'."

Oh... if you wanna read something hilarious about this, then I suggest you go here. It's called Stick Figure Theatre. A few of my friends did it a long time ago, so its incomplete and shall remain as such, but its still hilarious!

Here, link! http://sabriel.us/sft/

Its insane... and I love the introduction. So reeeead! >.> I'm not blatantly advertising it... *shrugs* Okay, so i am... whatever  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:41 am
I started playing FFVII (WHen I've finished the game I'll start reading SY). Anyway, Barett reminded me so much of Mr. T I went to my friend, who burnt me the game, and said: "Is Barett suppose to look like Mr. T?"

Yeah. He laughed at me. A lot.

Lunar_Blade

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 3:15 am
Oh my friends love stickfigure...theatre?
Wait I don't know if it's that or stickfigure battle something...
*Shrug*
YES YES YES!
I get to go to Six Flags for school today. I <3 field trips.

I just made a depressing holocaust slideshow *sniff sniff*

oh gorsh I was going to say something of relevance. To hell with my random nature! *curses it and stabs it with a spork*

YES I HAVE SOMETHING OF RELEVANCY!

I tried playing FF VII when I was...8? I guess that's how old, when I got my first playstation. Anyway, i couldn't get out of this trainstation place... it was like...i would walk and get caught...Then my neighbor 'borrowed' it and then moved to florida. *shrug*

I have an urge to play spyro  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 4:13 am
Ah Six Flags! Fun!

I got to go there in 8th grade on field trip.

The only reason why I got to go was because one of the girls was the adopted daughter of the principal, and the principal was going to cancel the trip, but she begged. We were the last 8th grade class to go.

Of course, it turns out that that year was the second to last year that Six Flags did the whole school thing, because last year they had their last normal season, opened during Halloween for Fright Fest, and are closed down and selling roller coaster now.

It's really depressing, I loved that place to pieces. I'd always go to the very back corner and ride Greased Lightin' first because that was the first roller coaster I was ever on that had a loop. Before that I was scared to death of loops. But now it's closed, and I can't ride that, or the Dungeon Drop, and I'll never get to be on some of the other rides.

They say most of the rides are actually going to go to Splash Town, which Six Flags owned but kind of kept it quiet. So, that's good, but they sold the train and a few other key parts of Six Flags, so it won't be the same.

I find it stupid that because Six Flags needed money they sold a property that was in the state they got their start in. They could've gotten rid of one in...*thinks* I don't know, they've probably got one in Wyoming or Alaska or something that never gets used, they should've gotten rid of those. xp  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 7:47 am
I only went to Six Flags once, and I'm not a really big fan of amusement parks - too many people. Unlike Ren Faires, which are too many people - but they're in costume and have cool swords and stuff! So yeah... this post really doesn't have a point... at all. >.>  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:28 am
Six Flags is awesome. It is the home of the first roller coaster I ever rode. The Batman. My dad actually had to drag me onto it. Yeah, talk about a tramautic experience. I'm pretty confident after the first ride, I kissed the ground when they let me out. The second time was better.

But Medieval Times is better and the Magic Kingdom is...part of Disney World. I will say this now. You will contemplate mass homicide if you even go near It's a Small World. Oh my God. Pure evil.

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:57 am
My parents made me go on that damn ride. I was only seven! It was scarring! I am never going near Disney theme parks again! Ever! If only because of the small chance I may run across a remake of that ride.

I think I tried to jump out of the cart. Sigh... or at least, I was thinking about it  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 9:01 am
Magic Kingdom scares me as a whole. Of course, we did it for Grad Night and well...I wanted Mickey and there was no Mickey. Of course, the lines for the rides wasn't very long which was nice.

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 10:14 am
awww, poor Moony, there was no Mickey for you!

I didn't get to meet Mickey either. Made me sad.  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 4:45 pm
(the six flags tripped stunk *le sigh* OH WELL! At least I got to ride the medusa, nitro, batman, superman, stuntman's drop or something, and got to see some old tortoises stomping around)

My disney experiance was scarring as well. I was only Four when I went. First we saw a parade, then we went somewhere and I had to dance (which i think i was happy about, being four) about in a lei. Then we went to this...pagoda...thing and Minnie mouse stepped hard on my foot. DRAMA!
I was like crying that minnie mouse would want to step on my foot.

We also went to the small world thing...all I remember is wanting to hop out of the boat and drown myself, which isn't good for a four year old to want to commit suicide. lol.  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 5:44 pm
I've never been to Disney World. I've been to the Royal Show though. Rip off really.

@HK, don't watch Final Destination 3. It is a 'horror' that involves a roller coaster.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 6:36 pm
I liked my first Disney experience. And, way back when, Small World was my favorite ride.

And then I grew up and realized why my mom brought ear plugs just for that ride.

I actually found out about why they made that stupid ride awhile back. Way back during Eisenhower's time, he started a group called People to People to send teenagers to different countries to promote "cultural understanding" and just give them the time of their lives (which is why I went to Australia, thank you President Eisenhower!) Of course, he needed money, and his top two contributers were Walt Disney and the Hallmark guy. So Walt went home and made the most annoying ride on the face of the earth because of Eisenhower's idea and to this day, Disney still contributes to the People to People organization. So, cool for Disney, sucks to the ride. He could've come up with a better song. sweatdrop

I have way too many useless facts.

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:02 pm
Yes, very useless, Padfoot, but interesting nonetheless.

Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games