Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:20 am
Contest....was...rigged. The rich bands won, DA said that a harsh group of judges would of given us an 83, we got a 57.25, the band that noone could read the forms on, couldent tell if they were lines or curves or what, they won. rich bastards.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:30 am
iOggy
RinoaHeartilly
That's the class I get all my homework from, english. Right now I'm just putting off reading Lord of the Flies and filling out this 3746287345634 page packet.

Had to do the same thing in 10th grade. I think. It's been awhile... ninja

Wouldn't be too surprised it you did. xD

Scheissenkopf
Contest....was...rigged. The rich bands won, DA said that a harsh group of judges would of given us an 83, we got a 57.25, the band that noone could read the forms on, couldent tell if they were lines or curves or what, they won. rich bastards.

o.o That sucks. Royally. At least you had fun...?  

RinoaHeartilly

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:04 am
RinoaHeartilly
iOggy
RinoaHeartilly
That's the class I get all my homework from, english. Right now I'm just putting off reading Lord of the Flies and filling out this 3746287345634 page packet.

Had to do the same thing in 10th grade. I think. It's been awhile... ninja

Wouldn't be too surprised it you did. xD

Scheissenkopf

o.o That sucks. Royally. At least you had fun...?

Yeah it was fun, The grand champions didnt deserve it tho, i was sick and allmost passed out, we were running late and had to run to the warmup cirlce, that didnt help ><  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:45 am
Scheissenkopf
Yeah it was fun, The grand champions didnt deserve it tho, i was sick and allmost passed out, we were running late and had to run to the warmup cirlce, that didnt help ><

Ow. whee My band had a couple people who passed out in uniform before; it was during a parade. We had to march 3 miles or so and it started raining. Got real hot real quick.  

RinoaHeartilly

iOggy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:32 pm
{Spam post, and replies to spam post, have been deleted. Let's stay on-topic.}

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 9:15 pm
iOggy

because this thread is serious business  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

iOggy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:48 am
Masquanade
iOggy

Always. xd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:18 pm
Masquanade
iOggy

LYKE ZOMG A PANDA!!!!! i need a new avi, i might go black and white again. im in a creative block of emotion.  

Tubariffic
Captain

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:55 pm
Scheissenkopf
Masquanade
iOggy

LYKE ZOMG A PANDA!!!!! i need a new avi, i might go black and white again. im in a creative block of emotion.

i just broke my creative streak, i am now working on black and white 2.0.
Off topic but instead of naming there kid bob jr or the 2nd second this couple wanted him bob 2.0 but the hospitals dont do decimals and numbers so they had to write it out as Bob Two Point O (or zero i dunno). That was verrry off topic <3  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:28 pm
Scheissenkopf
Scheissenkopf
Masquanade
iOggy

Off topic but instead of naming there kid bob jr or the 2nd second this couple wanted him bob 2.0 but the hospitals dont do decimals and numbers so they had to write it out as Bob Two Point O (or zero i dunno). That was verrry off topic <3

lol xD Yeah. That's off-topic to say the least, but it is somewhat interesting.  

RinoaHeartilly

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:27 pm
RinoaHeartilly
Scheissenkopf
Scheissenkopf
Masquanade
iOggy

lol xD Yeah. That's off-topic to say the least, but it is somewhat interesting.

I had caffiene <3 i got mountain dew afterband biggrin the equipment crew tileted a xylo to much and the top came off Oo.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:47 pm
I've found a new addiction now...

Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst.

I've been online for like 10 hours in 4 days, mind you i am barely home. XD, school and work is killing me.  

DiddleFreak61387

Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games