Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:00 pm

*skips up to the set, excited to start filming. It seems most people are all ready to go and she feels kind of bad for having shown up late, but she had to get all gussied up for her big role blaugh Seeing Lia and a few others already gathered, she goes up to them, still bouncing enthusiastically*

When do we start? blaugh
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:12 pm

Jolting to attention from inspecting Lia's face more, Anira turns around to the giddy fellow elf. Little did they notice that bits of the demon fox's fur had started to shed in big amounts. I think they are still having a few of the main cast get ready. sweatdrop I have not heard Psy begin her director mode yet so it should be soon. Wait...how do you know we're filming? emotion_eyebrow She started to wonder what all she missed while locked up in her room with Justin. emotion_0A0

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Sergio Gunter

Versatile Entrepreneur

6,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:13 pm

Sergio sips his Turkish coffee and plunks himself into one of the salon chairs. He sets his coffee on the counter in front of him and whips out his iphone to check his new emails and text messages. Suddenly jolting upright in his seat eek he looks at his iphone intensely and leaps up pocketing the piece of tech promptly. He quickly rushes over to grab his "to go" kit. Ohmygosh!! eek Vass I gotta run, Hon. I got a 911 from the Mistress about "G" and she does NOT like to be kept waiting. Besides, you've got this all under control.

As he starts to leave the salon, he sees Miro and facepalms. stressed GOOD GRAVY!! gonk WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!!! gonk Takes Miro by the arm and hustles her into the salon. VASS!! You have to take this one too. Just finish Katana's face, do 2 pony tails WAY UP for Miro and then we just have to be on stand by during filming for any beauty emergency…Mmmmmm KAY?!! KISS KISS…an ar-tist is always in demand! emotion_awesome With that he hustles out of the salon to find the Mistress.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:24 pm

The fox lady person tolded Miro last night, along with kitty boss lady and angel snake lady 3nodding Miro was confuseded at first because they said Ryzan was mind controlling her all this time, but Miro thinks that was a joke. Ryzan would never do something like that, right Ryzan? blaugh

*coughs and takes an extra helping of shots that Lia had laid out earlier* sweatdrop ninja

Anyhow... gah!
*before she can continue, she's dragged off and plopped in front of Vass, who's having the time of his life glittering up kat's face*

*turns to Liada once the cleric is gone and narrows his eyes*
Are you -trying- to ruin this film? stressed I know you have a penchant for mischief, jhal I would think the fact that this project is for the benefit of jabbress would be cause for a little restraint!

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Omnompoeia

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:33 pm

It was a long night emotion_zombie Yesterday, while trying to plan out how to most delicately propose the sex tape idea to Ayami when he next got the chance to speak with her, The Don approached him with yet another assignment. This time, he was to defend the latest "earner" in court emotion_facepalm Like he didn't have enough to deal with already. And it didn't help that the client that was dumped on him so suddenly refused to speak with him in favor of... other activities stare Between the noises coming from Tes and Ryzan's room along with another down the hall, you'd think this was some kind of brothel if you didn't know any better. emotion_facepalm Thank God the room he chose was in an entirely different wing.

Loaded with espresso to compensate for the lost sleep, he began to set up in the court room, organizing the documents and files he created and acquired overnight and into the morning to prepare for what was to come.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:57 pm

Resisting the urge to pull her tail around and scratch the hell out of the itch that was currently going on Lia sighed when Ryzan began to lecture her. rolleyes I would refrain if a certain angel fused with our favorite succubus wasn't pissed off about Psy's choice to magically manipulate Miro in the first place! stressed Manifesting more shots for the both of them she takes 3 of them one after the other slamming down the shot glass in succession to help take the edge off the of the itching. The bumps on her head were now more formed into points and looking like they were puncturing the skin to come out. Her eyes had changed color and her fox ears had all but deteriorated. You DO realize that the reason Draa/Taus/Vass was almost murdered and Tes is acting the way he is because he got sliced by Kat's sword that AYAMI "blessed" right??? scream You're right, I do have a penchant for mischief, but don't go yelling at me when I'm TRYING to do a small amount of damage control that someone ELSE was commencing! evil As she got more heated her tail became more scaly, her hair morphing long while wings began to burst from her back. The dark elf and fox look at her new appendage and then at each other before taking a shot each of how this morning was starting.

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:11 pm

*twitches in annoyance at the sudden yelling, not to mention the unbearable itching that not even his dreams could escape from. stressed Finally fed up with the whole thing and unable to ignore it, he sits up and yells back*

CAN'T ANYONE GET ANY GODDAMN SLEEP AROUND HERE!? scream

*a burst of fire shoots out of his mouth at the final word, and though it should be unnerving, he's too busy itching the living s**t out of his now scaly skin to pay any attention to it* stressed

... eek
*takes even more shots and turns to Anira*
Please tell me I am not the one hallucinating now. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:37 pm

emotion_facepalm No.. No you are not hallucinating dear Ryz'n. She takes the remaining shots before more manifest on the table. Lia's right about Ayami though. Having her in my subconscious not that long ago I felt the anger about Miro's role in the movie fuming from her essence. Had Lia not intervened Ayami may have made things worse. emotion_eyebrow

She turns with resting b***h face fully settled in her features now to the not so foxy demoness. She points to TES with her right hand and gestures to Lia's still changing form with a deadlock gaze on her. WHAT. DID. YOU. DO? emotion_skull

Liada fiddled with her fingers and drew circles with one of her new formed talons in the ground. Nothing major. ninja Just......swapped one of Sergio's hair products with one of our brands......

WHAT WAS IN IT!? evil scream

.........Um......that's the silly thing.....*coughs* I.....don't.....know? sweatdrop

Slowly blinking the elf stands at full height. Her hands stood very still at her sides as her fingers twitched and she mumbled in elvish. Off in the distance one could hear the mountains crumbling on the horizon of the set's dimensional space.

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:03 pm

After taking a moment aside to Zen out a bit so he can focus on the filming. Hauk walks to the set were everyone else has gathered with a coffee in hand and dead stops in mid step to see 2 partial dragon, Anira, Ryzan and wondering WTF happened. eek He pulls out his phone to quickly text Justin to check and see if their riot gear was fireproof.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:07 pm

*with kat's face holding about as much glitter as it's capable of holding, he turns to Miro and jumps in fright at the way her face is painted up. eek Sergio didn't say anything about fixing her face, though, so maybe she was supposed to look like that for the scene. confused Shrugging it off, he directs her to a chair and gets to work on brushing her hair. It's a lot easier of a job than makeup, so he's grateful for that* 3nodding

Miro didn't know you were helping with the movie like this surprised

I didn't either confused I was pulled in just a while ago and told to do things, so I did 3nodding I'm apparently really good at it 3nodding

Neato!

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:06 pm

*as if Miro knowing she's being filmed now wasn't going to be enough of a snag stressed Although, he can probably still fix that if need be. This dragon issue, though...*

If the exact cause is unknown, then the duration is likely just as much of a mystery, I take. emotion_facepalm This seems to call for illusions for the time being to get through filming and we can figure out a more permanent solution afterward.

stressed Or... lotion or someshit gonk

*scratches furiously at his draconic legs crying , tail whipping around carelessly and knocking over a few chairs*
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:24 pm

scream Hey I can still pull off the Hatter role! As she exclaims flinging her tail about the tip catches on fire and starts shooting fireballs around the set. Lia quickly catches her tail and holds it close to prevent it from bringing more flames about as the crew was either screaming and hiding or trying to put out the fires. Everyone else just stare at her silently as the tips of her horns also light on fire. sweatdrop Um.....maybe I can play the jabberwocky instead? You can't have enough of them ya know! A whole flock of them!

Sighing in defeat Anira pinches the bridge of her nose to think. I do not know if this potion will be immune to your illusion spells. Do we have stand in's for moments like these? That is how it usually goes in theater does it not?

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:45 pm

*barely manages to dodge a fireball himself at Liada's outburst* eek

Immune or not...

*glances over to where the fireball he dodged had landed and the crew hurrying to put it out*
... an illusion alone would not fix a problem such as that, unfortunately.

*taps his foot as he tries to think*
Given Quortek's management of the budget before jabbress took control, I highly doubt there are stand ins for anyone except jabbress herself. I believe she took the liberty of hiring an entire crew of stunt doubles for her scenes, though she has not used a single one. Perhaps we can "borrow" a couple and illusion them instead.

Wait... this is where jabberwocks come from? I thought they were just... born that way. ********! classified_fu *shoots out more fire. It leaves a charred taste in his mouth and he hopes like hell that's not his tongue being burned off* stressed

I thought I would at least get a trial first stressed

*grabs the Hatter by the shoulders*
WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!! gonk You know why there aren't any more jabberwocks in the Red Dominion, right? She's got a whole ******** closet of jabberwocky skin shoes and purses and s**t. I don't know about you, but I'm not being made into a ******** purse stressed
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:14 pm

Trying to avoid the fireballs herself, she growled in frustration. And at this rate we'll have the problem of the whole STATION burning down before we even FIND stand ins! Casting a mass water bubble spell Anira begins to launch balls of water at all of the fire spots as quickly as Tes and Lia are creating them and tries to think of that Water Proofing spell she learned in her days of Atlantis.

Being grabbed by Tes made Lia drop her tail which in turn started smacking him around as they both flail about. Causing more fireballs from both Lia's tail and horns to be launched about. scream WHOA HEY TES WATCH IT WITH THE MERCHANDISE! Now is not the time to get frisky! stressed

THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT'S ******** ENOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH
burning_eyes Anira casts a giant bubble around them both trapping the two "jabberwockys" and preventing any more fire spreading as she finished putting out the last of it. For the love of all that it almighty can you both just ******** settle down so the SANE ones can THINK FOR A BLOODY ******** AS MOMENT!? I ******** swear that if either of you two scaly cunts don't pipe down for ONE ******** PINT a** MINUTE I'll let Psy make jabberwocky dress and coat out of you! scream

The crew all stop in their running as everyone in ear shot look dead shocked at the heavily breathing elf from her scream fest. Even Lia was taken aback a moment since she hadn't heard the elf curse that much let alone at all.

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:20 pm

Looking over the crowd which keeps growing and then his watch. He starts to pace and is tempted to go find Mrs. Giovanni to convince her to start moving people inside. Just then he gets a text message from Hauk talking about "fire proof" something and he facepalms. emotion_facepalm DAMNIT!! scream Nobody said anything about using fire in the film!! stressed Immediately dials the fire department and tells them to get their asses down here.

ALRIGHT!! MOVE THE CROWD OVER SO THE FIRE TRUCKS CAN BE UP CLOSE!! MOVE!!! scream Points and directs his men to start moving this crowd over. stressed
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games