Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:23 pm
Brai stuck her tongue out at Scarlet. He pulled out of the spirit world and stopped running. He muttered a spell and his body split into two, then three. He sent the two clones through the spirit world, to attack from the other direction. He started running again. "If I am to be sane, perhaps I should not have died."

Ross came back out of his half state in the spririt world, and slapped his brother on the back of the head. It was a much harder hit than what Scarlet had done and it recieved a growl from his brother. "Don't be foolish Brai. You are not the only one who died in that war. You are also not the only one who now walks this world again."

Erika looked carefully at the village. The attackers seemed to be wearing rebel armour. Though the colours were off, almost as though the person who created them were doing a half assed job of being rebels. "Isn't that a pretty picture." she said dryly. "You might need to make that water fall a bit heavier. That fire is to hot to be put out by such a soft fall.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:31 pm
Scarlet sighed and felt bad about what Brai had said. But now was not the time to feel that way. She nodded at what Erika suggested, "Right." The water came down a bit harder and the fires slowly went out.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Bloodlust-Silver

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:41 pm
-Silver threw his weight around, flipping the giant cross over to his left side, his right hand glowing black with alchemic magic, his breathing stayed still as he analyze Ryuu-

"My lord, dispatch the more agile knights first, then any mages you might have, they can repair the villages and heal the wounded. As for this man, give me as much information as you can."

-Silver stepped in front of Vincent. The giant cross shrinking itself to a latched crossbow, Silver place the black alchemic magic into the crossbow making it reform into a long silver wooden bow, he aimed at Ryuu-

" I will fire on your mark my king"  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:48 pm
"Did as you said dear boy," Vincent said as he had some other guards give the imformation to the generals. "Well first things first how about you give my nephew a chance to tell us why he is here. I know that it has something to do with family magic and something else that he is with holding to himself. Now Ryuu tell your uncle why you are hear, and what it is you want."  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Bloodlust-Silver

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:53 pm
-Silver blinked twice, lowering his weapon, turning around towards vincent-

"nephew?! I WAS GOING TO SHOOT AN ARROW AT YOUR NEPHEW????"  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:59 pm
"Yes, but don't worry he's hear to do some sort of harm to me or my kingdom. He's the one that killed the guards eariler." Vincent patted Silvers shoulder to calm him down. "He fought Scarlet eariler but she only toyed with him. She can be rather wicked sometimes," vincent chuckled and looked back at Ryuu waiting for his answer.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:01 pm
Ross placed a hand softly on Scarlet's shoulder. "don't mind him to much. He is simply scared. It happens when you see the things he and I have. Though he saw far more than me."

Brai glared at Ross. "I'm not scared! I'm not, I'm not, I'm not!" he tightened his grip on his sword.

Erika nodded. "alright, let the fight begin."

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:03 pm
Scarlet smiled at Ross and looked over at Brai, "It's alright if you are. I've seen things to.....but lets not think of that at the moment. We have a little problem to deal with. Lets go." Scarlet took Rosses hand and softly gripped it in hers. She let it go and head into the village.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:14 pm
Brai ran through the air, just above the ground. He sliced down several of the attackers, before actually engaging with one of them.

Erika followed, but instead of going deep into the village, she climbed up onto the roof of a house and began picking off the enemies with her bow.

Ross followed Scarlet, using a fighting style which she had always disliked him using, because it's very open when you don't use a sheild, he cut down the enemies much like Brai had, though he purpously stayed out of any single engagement.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:21 pm
Scarlet stayed close to Ross seeing that he was using that fighting style. She summoned her sword and began picking one by one off and disposing of them.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:06 pm
Ryuu sighed shaking his head, "I want something inside this wretched kingdom. You need a tighter guard system. This is pitiful. I want the Lace around your neck. Simple enough. I wouldn't have done any damage if it wasn't for Scarlet's idiotic actions." he shook his head. "She should know i dont die, at least not now." he whispered this to himself.

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:09 pm
"Well don't just stop there. Why do you want it so much? Surely there is a reason behind it. Besides any type of danger toward he kingdom Scarlet wont hesitate and will do anything to stop you. And boy you aren't immortal so of course you can die, its all a matter on how. Now your answer."  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Bloodlust-Silver

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:58 am
-Silver raised his bow once more-

"What is so important about the lace my king?"

-closing his left eye, a bull's eyes appears in Silver's right, Ryuu's reflection staring dead at him-  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 2:06 pm
As Scarlet, Brai, Ross, and Erika were fighting a mysterious laughter let out loudly for them to hear. Then suddenly the people that they were fighting started being scared. They even started crying for help. Then suddenly one elderly man that was fighting Scarlet got down on his knees, "Please stop this evil woman!!!!! She has control of these villagers who you are fighting now!!!!! Please stop her!"  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 4:33 pm
Ryuu sighed, "Vincent how do you know? We haven't talked in ages. I want it for the Four Horsemen. You dont need to know why, for it has nothing to do with you." he sighed looking at figure. He shook his head. "Tell this pest to stop it with the failed intimidating." he stared at Silver with pure Hate. A look that chilled most humans.

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games