Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Time to Tutor the Bully (In session) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like?
  Yep!
  Nope!
View Results

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:15 am
"Easy now, before you get-" Just then, Kyo hiccuped and he sighed. "Hiccups." He got up and went to a vending machine, putting a dollar in for a bottled water. He brought it back and set it down in front of him. "Water usually helps."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:08 pm
"Thank you," Kyo managed to say before he hiccuped again. He picked up the bottle, opened it, and drank its contents. It didn't make much difference, however.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:10 pm
Gikishou kissed him softly, pulling away. "Does that help?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:43 pm
After the kiss, Kyo was so flustered that he hadn't realized his hiccups were gone, at least until a long while later. He scanned his surroundings, wondering if anyone had seen them or something.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:14 pm
Gikishou smiled. "No one saw. Frankly, I don't care if anyone did. Now then, let's finish eating and get you to class."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:21 am
Kyo just nodded and continued to eat his lunch, this time in less of a hurry. By the time he finished, lunch was almost over.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:57 pm
Gikishou stood and put the stuff in the trash. "I'll walk you to class."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:49 pm
Kyo just nodded and immediately began walking. A part of him was disappointed, however, because for some reason he did want to be carried. But he might die of embarrassment if it happened.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:43 pm
Gikishou wrapped an arm around him and walked him to his class, letting him go inside. "Enjoy your class." He told him, smiling.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:31 pm
"You, too," Kyo answered and then he walked into the room. Some students were staring at him strangely, and it made him uncomfortable. His legs felt weak, even after he sat down.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:07 am
Gikishou went to his own classes, going through them and just waiting for the school day to end. Once the final bell rang, he got up and went to wait out front for Kyo. If he wasn't out in five minutes, he knew something would be wrong. Then he could go search the school for him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:59 pm
Kyo rushed out of his class just as the last bell rang, heart pounding in excitement about the date. His joy was cut short, however, when his side hit something hard and he was unable to move. When he could see nothing, he realized he had been shoved into a locker.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:05 am
"Well, well, well. Where are you off to in such a hurry?" A cool voice inquired, one that could send a chill down anyone's spine. "Off to play with that friend of yours? He's caused me a lot of trouble, I'm afraid..." The voice leaned in close to his ear. "And you're going to make it up to me."

Gikishou was still out front... but something felt off...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:29 pm
Kyo's blood ran cold and his body trembled in fear. "H-how am I-I going to do that?" he questioned, though he was sure he knew the answer already. His throat choked slightly as he tried his best not to whimper.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:12 am
The voice chuckled. "I've been feeling a bit frustrated, my dear. You have such a pretty mouth... I'm sure I can find a use for it." A hand traveled to his throat. Hmm... but your voice... how pretty it is when you talk. Imagine how it sounds when you scream..." The last person had gone, so he got out a blindfold and covered his eyes with it, mocking him by being gentle in doing so. "Now make sure not to fight... I know a quaint little classroom where nobody can find us." And with that, he led the boy out of the hall, keeping a firm grip on him.

Gikishou saw everyone leaving, and he went into the school, looking around. Where was Kyo?  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games