Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitt ShadowDeath

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:27 pm
sparrowheart looked around and stood up and went outside the camp quietly and went over around to check things out and then seen a couple kits and then seen the one that she was talking to with another one. She crept up close makeing no noise. she once was famous for sneeking up on things without then noticing anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:06 pm
Kitsune Thistletree
((Roankit is one of the largest kits in the nursery, just in case. twisted Sorry for him being so technical and straight to the point. I try to make all of my characters a bit different, and Noonkit is already too much like Kindlestar and Dawnlight mixed up. whee ))

Roankit snorted. "Amazingly enough, unlike the others, I have no reason to fear someone who is nothing more than a thorn in the entire Clan's paw. I came here to see if you were alright. You obviously are, so I have no business with you," he answered simply, getting up and turning around. He turned his face to look at the female one last time, his blue eyes icy cold. "My apologies for worrying uselessly over you. I guess that I should have just done like the others and been glad on your disappearance. Bet more than one of them wish you would just stay gone, and for good reason."

(Well Meadowkit is my biggest kit, plus he is older than Roankit, so technically Roankit should be the second biggest kit in the nursery. As for Splinterkit everyone is smaller than her in her eyes, her ego is just THAT big whee )

Splinterkit padded forward taking the post of a hunter stalking it's prey. "So the useless kit is actually showing his true colors, you know i always knew you were different from the others. The way you never looked at me with fear, or how you didn't worry if i got to close." Splinterkit then showed her fangs "and if you think you can make me feel bad i suggest you try someone else. Everyone in this clan are useless kittypets who don't deserve the right to breath the same air as me."  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:49 pm
((Yeah, that is why I said one of the largest, not the largest. Dawnlight is the largest of FireClan, I have no intention of having two cats as the largest of their Clan. Plus I doubt that I will keep him growing that much after he reaches apprentice status.

She reminds me a little of Dawnlight when he was a kit. xd However, Thorngaze always kept him in place.))

Roankit looked at Splinterkit with disgust. His nose cringed up as though if someone had placed a rotting rat under his nose. "I wouldn't want to breathe the air you do, after all, you stink it up with all the mouse dung you speak. You are nothing more than a waste of space and time. Try not to be taken by two legs like everyone else is afraid of these days," Roankit responded, a cool tone in his voice before padding off, obviously bored with Splinterkit by now.

The silver blue kit sighed as he headed back to camp. This is the reason I don't try to get involved. The other kits are just capable of speaking idiocies, unlike the warriors... he thought, his ears flattened as he kept his eyes on the path ahead.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:14 pm
(hmmm . . good point, you know i made Splinterkit and Meadowkit to match up with Badgerpaw and Emptykit >.< i was going to have Volekit be the reason they meet. Point being Meadowkit shares the same values as Badgerkit, and Emptykit and Splinterkit have the same fiery attitudes (except Splinterkit is EBIL!!!))

Splinterkit sighed irritatedly after Roankit left. Those type of cats give me head-aches. . . Splinterkit silted her eyes and turned to get back to work, digging a small hole at the base of one of the trees. The snow flying out behind her.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitt ShadowDeath

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:10 pm
sparrowheart looked at them and then crept a little closer to the little kit thinking that she can be a really great threat soon enough. Thinking about how messed up that kit was and how so many died that way...going back into the camp she found Roankit "So what was all that outside someone has to take a chill pill, or who ate the foul meat...so is that one kit anyway"Sparrowheart said  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:50 pm
Splinterkit stepped back, her work completed. She shook the remaining flecks of snow on her and started back to camp.

~~~~~
Meadowkit sniffed around the camp for his sister.

Volekit sat quietly in front of the medicine cat den.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:24 am
Roankit looked over to the warrior who had just spoken to him, surprised to see her still interested in talking to him. He hesitated, not sure if he should be sharing that much information. After all, Meadowkit and Volekit seemed to be more interested in keeping whatever happened a secret. He never really understood the big fear of the kit. He knew she was messed up, but she wouldn't be able to take on them all at once.

"What do you mean?" he asked, looking confused, not entirely sure how to word an answer.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:17 pm
((I almost forgot about this little guy. sweatdrop ))

Blizzardkit yawned, and stepped out of the nursary. He found a leaf and pawed at it, pretending it was a mouse.

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

Kitt ShadowDeath

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:07 pm
Sparrowheart looked at the kit. "is it about that other kit, he aint so tough only if you think he is. Or was that about something different " she let out a little chuckle. "i seen you leave the camp, i no i shouldnt really have done that i am sorry, i didnt hear nothing really only seen you with that other kit" Sparrowheart looked down at the snow under her. "i guess i never gotten over the adventurness and looking over the place"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:07 pm
Roankit's ear twitched with embarrassment. He wasn't the type to break rules, so getting caught was unusual for him. He was grateful that Sparrowheart didn't seem like the type to rat him out however. "That kit was Splinterkit. Most of the kits around here don't really like to cross her I guess," he answered, shrugging a little, almost unconcerned.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:45 am
Meadowkit's eyes flicked up as Splinterkit squeezed in through a bush. "Hey! Where were you just now?!" Meadowkit demanded stalking over.

Splinterkit hissed irretatedly to herself. Splinterkit turned her head away "Some place useful, and that is all i'm going to tell you for now." Splinterkit placed her tail delicatly around her paws.

"Great, great, another plan to destroy us all. Well then can you tell me what you did to Featherkit? She's out cold!"

"That mouse-brain passed out on her own." Splinterkit sighed "although i'm still shocked she had the nerve to stick up to me."

"you threatened Volekit, of course she would stick up for him."

"so it's confirmed!" Splinterkit turned her head back towards Meadowkit, eyes lighting up. "Volekit has found himself a mate!"

shoot . . . Meadowkit took a step back.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:17 pm
sparrowheart looked at the young kit and smiled "so this splinterkit is kinda like the king of the castle, right. dont let other cats push you around its not good. Trust me i have been there"  

Kitt ShadowDeath

Kitkotsu

4,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:37 pm
((Ughh! Band had shot me! But we got second in both our competitions so I'm slighlty okay with it.))

Featherkit began to stir while she was passed out. She felt as she was being torn apart. She yowled in pain.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:51 pm
Blizzardpaw had no one, he was the lonely one in the clan. But he did notice something was wrong but he couldnt put his paw on it "What to do now, what to do? No one wishes to play with me, or to go hunting" He pondered in his thoughts  

Akira Kazamata Kuchiki

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:17 pm
((@Blizzardpaw: Is this a secondary character you are using?))

Roankit purred in amusement. He was starting to like this Sparrowheart. He nodded, letting her know that he had no intention of letting Splinterkit get the best of him. "I may not say much, and I tend to avoid trouble, but I am not a mouse brain. My liking to avoid trouble doesn't mean I can't defend myself in a pinch. Besides, she may have the other kits in her 'command' or so she claims, but not me," he responded.

No sooner had he said this, a yawn escaped the young kit. It had been a long day, and he had done more than he tended to do in a day. He stared longingly at the nursery, thinking how he could do with a long rest, and he then turned back to Sparrowheart, his ears flicking with embarrassment, not wanting the warrior to think he was rude by going back to the nursery for the night.

SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff