Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HellsBitch

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:54 am
"Here ya go,"

Killa took the cigarette and muttered a "thanks", then noticed how Kathryn's shadow started strangling itself. "Relax, Kathryn. I only smoke once or twice a month when I'm in the mood for it" she said, tapping the end of the cigarette with her wand, lighting it, before taking a drag. "I dont smoke to kill myself, I smoke to be social and to relax. Nicotine has that effect on me. Plus, its fun when everything starts spinning" she said with a grin.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:32 am
"So Gabe, got your robe?"

Gabriel nodded, holding up the bag that had his robe neatly folded inside. "Of course, to match it, I'm going to have to change my hair color, but I don't mind," he explained. He absently picked at his long bangs. "I've had red for three months, I think its about time for a change. I'll have to figure out exactly which color I want back at the castle." He continued to smoke his cigarette, allowing the bag to slide to the crook of his elbow while he pulled on his bangs. Occasionally, he could be heard muttering the name of a color.  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:40 am
"So, should we add it to the other gentleman's bill?" Remus wondered vaguely why that sounded so strange, and then he realized that Sirius had never been called a gentleman. Ever.

"Yes," he replied watching as the girl folded the three day robes, two in black and one in a deep brown, and the dress robes. He had had some trouble finding appropriate dress robes and had finally decided on a simple cut. The color was an odd blue that the girl had almost demanded he get. The color darkened, almost to black in certain lights just because of the threads in it, and then had hints of purple.

"It'll look really great," the girl, Danielle, insisted with a smile. "Besides, he's paying."

Remus nodding, accepting the bag and holding it a bit ackwardly.

"Yes well, if he starts insisting on paying for everything, I may just be forced to buy more books," Remus observed with a grin.

Danielle laughed.

"Nothing wrong with more books," she said. "All right, you're all set."

(Remus will be at the counter if Sirius is done being stabbed with needles.)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:42 pm
Muttering nonsense about needles and morons under his breath, Sirius stepped out of the back room with the navy blue dress robes carelessly folded. He went up to the counter to pay and smiled at the girl and Remus.

"I'm all set, Remus, what have you gotten? I've got to make sure you got enough robes to last for awhile," he said, placing the robes on the counter for the girl to take care of.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:25 pm
"I have three day robes if you must know and that's really all I need," Remus answered easily, "and of course the dress robes."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:12 am
Sirius stared at Remus. "Are you sure? I mean...maybe you should get another set just in case," he suggested.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:17 am
Remus arched an eyebrow at Sirius.

"I've taken to wearing muggle clothes while at home. I don't need anything else," he said carefully, not wanting to spark an arguement about cost and how much said robes cost. "Besides, the other robes I have are still wearable, unless I'm suddenly not allowed to wear them."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:03 pm
Sirius started to say something and then sighed and shook his head. "No, fine, but if you need any more Muggle Clothes, you know I won't mind, I need to get some more for myself," he muttered before turning to the girl at the counter who had neatly folded his dress robes and placed them in a bag. He put on his most charming smile and leaned towards her.

"So how much will that be?" She laughed and told him the price (which wasn't extreme low, helping Sirius relax about Remus' purchases) and he quickly paid and took the bag.

"Thank you very much for everything!" he said before turning to Remus and smiling.

"Shall we?" he asked before heading out of the shop.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:05 pm
Kathryn grinned at Gabriels' hair. "But it's such a good colour... Though I may be biased since I'm a red head" She said with a chuckle, scuffing the floor with her shoe. She often did this when she was uncomfortable or felt lacking in confidence. Looking over to the shop door she spotted Sirius and Remus leaving with what looked like a lot more than just a dress robe.

(Gah, bad grammar)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:44 pm
"Yeah, I actually like this color too. It's definitely one of my favorites from the several rainbows I've had. I'm thinking about letting it go back to my natural color this time," he explained. "That would at least match my robes. Ahh... natural color..." He paused for a second, a look of confusion coming across his face. "I think my natural color's black. But I can't be too sure. I should Owl my da and ask him."

He grinned, embarrased. Normally, people knew their natural hair colors.  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Percival Ignatius Weasley

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:10 pm
(This is Remus to those who don't keep up with the Off Topic. My account was suspended for three days so any and all updates will be through this account until further notice. Unless they decide to suspend this account as well.)

Remus nodded, following Sirius outside where the others were waiting and discussing Gabriel's hair.

"Well, one would usually assume that your natural hair color would match your eyebrows," Remus pointed out casually.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:05 pm
Harry smirked at Remus' comment and glanced at Gabriel. "He's right you know," he said cheekily. "So, we ready to go?" he asked.  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:02 pm
Kathryn smirked at Remus. She shook her head. "Not really, since my eyebrows are brown and my hair is naturally red" Kathryn pointed out, gesturing to her mismatched colours. "But you're right, they're mostly the same" She muttered, slightly quieter.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:34 am
Killa pulled away slightly as people started gathering around her. She didnt like being in a crowd too much. It made her feel small and, believe it or not, alone.

She looked at the different shadows, nothing big going on. Remus' looked like it could use a bit of cheering up, though, while Gabriel's just wanted to do pranks. She smirked to herself and fixed her eyes onto Gabriel's shadow and started whispering softly, her eyes not moving from the shadow for one second. This could be good entertainment...

HellsBitch

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:20 pm
Sirius glanced around as the others talked, disinterested in what color eyebrows were and if they matched with one's robes. He had the odd feeling of being watched, and he looked to his left where two older witches stood gaping at him. He glanced behind him to make sure they really were gaping at him and he wasn't flattering himself before awkwardly raising a hand and waving.

One woman shrieked loudly as the other called out.

"Help! Help! Some one call the Aurors! It's Sirius Black!" Grimacing Sirius turned to the group.

"Yeah, let's get out of here," he muttered quickly in reply to Harry's question.  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games