Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:02 pm
*grabby hands* Give me!  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:09 pm
I'll send it to you via MSN love.

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 6:42 pm
Congrats!
That's a major achievement!
*Gives a chocolate fudge brownie*
I've only finished a one shot  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:40 pm
The World is at Peace. My feet are warm.

Unfortunatly it is froggy mating season and we have a pond in our back yard, so I haven't been able to get a good night's sleep in two days and tonight will be the same. I don't mind slight noise in the background when I go to sleep, the splash of the pond, the hum of the fan in the kitchen, and the traffic on the highway about half a mile out help me get to sleep with the occasional help from my parents watching TV or my radio. But frogs competing for the frogette does not put me to sleep, it annoys the hell out of me.

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

HellsBitch

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 11:42 pm
Aaaaww poor HK...  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 12:45 am
Hell I'd love to have frogs in my backyard, even if they are fornicating. I like the sound they make ^.^ I'm going to get one when I am older. Mum does like them...  

Lunar_Blade

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:22 am
I caught a frog once and kept it for a day. I named it Augustus. I set him free and the other two that my other friends had got fried alive.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:11 am
awww! Wow... that's cool. Frogs are funny, in my opinion... but I must feel some sort of kinship. My voice is deep, and kinda scratchy, and has been since I was a kid, so nicknames I was given were Frogthroat and Froggy. I just kind of got used to them. I still find frogs interesting.  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 12:50 am
Oh someone who shares my pain!
I have a terrible voice, which is slightly manly and can sometimes break into a monotone-y sound thing.

I hate my voice. I was wondering last night if singing was a skill or talent and I've decided that you have to be born with a good singing voice. Unlike art which can really be done by anyone.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 4:02 am
No frogs last night! I actually slept the whole night through, I'm feeling wonderful.

And Luny, art is something that you are born with as well as something you have to develop over time. You were born with the skills and motivation to push yourself to get that next really great piece of artwork. I'm sure that at times you find certain aspects fairly easy, especially as you get older.

Me? I used to draw all the time, I still occasionally pick up the pencil and try to draw.

I'm still crap at everything that isn't a stick figure. Any picture that I drew that is at least halfway decent takes me 3 times longer than it should've.

And with proper training, any voice can make it on Broadway or the Opera or Hollywood. And without proper training, any voice can be on the recieving end of ridicule. So *shrugs*

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 4:49 am
^_^ Its true. All it takes is motivation. But in my opinion, voice training is a lot harder than drawing. I can't draw, mind you, but that's something you teach your hands. I don't know. Me sleepy...  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 7:08 am
*listened to Remus/Sirius fanmix*
It's amazing, I finally stopped listening to Rent. I blame the Goo Goo Dolls, Semisonic, and the Beatles. Cade, for some reason I am now imagingin you as Todd from X-Men and it makes me smile. Now to find a Kurt.

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 7:54 am
Awww, Moony! That's mean! I'm more of a Gambit than a Todd... *sigh* Meanie.

On another note, everytime I say "meanie" it reminds me of Loz from Final Fantasy: Advent Children. In it, when Reno and Rude say something mean about Jenova, Loz just has this kicked puppy look on his face and screams, "You big meanie!" at them.

That wasn't entirely random, I swear!  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 8:20 am
I like Todd (Kurt's number one). He's one of my favorite X-Men. Well, in X-Men Evolution anyway.

Edit: AC was insane. It's funny, but I swear the English version seems to give more information than the Japanese version. I mean, it makes it rather clear that Tifa, Cloud, and Denzel are like...a family.

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

HellsBitch

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 12:42 pm
@ Cade: And pigs are blue and can fly, right?  
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games