Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:45 pm

Ascher

Because el cuco attacks humans

And I can just here is now, even though he is asleep right now, Kevin's reply would be "That's why you always carry a sword!"
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:47 pm

lurichan
Ascher
Hey I got two really good practical jokes to play on people if you wanna hear em.

Sure, why not? If nothing else I could always tell them to kevin. He rather enjoys pranking people on occasion.

Ok prank number one only works in puerto rico on small children...
Or in new jersey on adults who suffer from unfounded fear and paranoia like my aunt, who i almost did this joke to.

Ask them if they're afraid of el cuco. make sure they say yes, if not tell them el cuco is real... then get them all scared by making up a story about tu amigo que se llama bob. Y que el cuco se comio bob una noche... una noche como este noche........

make sure they're terrified...

then wait till about 1 am when everyone's asleep. go into thier room, and start flickin the lights on and off and then yell "YO SOY EL CUCO!!!!"

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:48 pm

Ascher
lurichan
Ascher
Hey I got two really good practical jokes to play on people if you wanna hear em.

Sure, why not? If nothing else I could always tell them to kevin. He rather enjoys pranking people on occasion.

Or in new jersey on adults who suffer from unfounded fear and paranoia like my aunt, who i almost did this joke to.

Ask them if they're afraid of el cuco. make sure they say yes, if not tell them el cuco is real... then get them all scared by making up a story about tu amigo que se llama bob. Y que el cuco se comio bob una noche... una noche como este noche........

then wait till about 1 am when everyone's asleep. go into thier room, and start flickin the lights on and off and then yell "YO SOY EL CUCO!!!!"

I actually know enough spanish to follow most of that. ^_^
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:50 pm

lurichan
Ascher
lurichan
Ascher

Nice n.n

now...
Prank number two is a lot better and has a funnier reaction...

I call this prank the midnight express... and all it requires is a REALLY high powered flashlight and a victim

Wait till your victim is in a deep sleep till about three of four in the mornin. Then place the flashlight in front of your victim's eyes and hold it there...

now from here it needs to go perfectly or the joke is ruined...

Yell: TRAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNN!!!!!!!
as loud as you can... wait till they open thier eyes and turn on the light in thier face and hold ot there...

watch how fast they wake up...
end of prank thank you *takes a bow*

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:52 pm

Ascher
lurichan
Ascher
lurichan
Ascher

Nice n.n

now...
Prank number two is a lot better and has a funnier reaction...

I call this prank the midnight express... and all it requires is a REALLY high powered flashlight and a victim

Wait till your victim is in a deep sleep till about three of four in the mornin. Then place the flashlight in front of your victim's eyes and hold it there...

now from here it needs to go perfectly or the joke is ruined...

Yell: TRAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNN!!!!!!!
as loud as you can... wait till they open thier eyes and turn on the light in thier face and hold ot there...

watch how fast they wake up...
end of prank thank you *takes a bow*

Since the only person I have access to in the middle of the night is my BF, and I'm not going to do that too him right before having to go to work or anything, i will have to hold on to them until I have a chance to have sleepover or something.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:57 pm

lurichan
Ascher

And I can just here is now, even though he is asleep right now, Kevin's reply would be "That's why you always carry a sword!"

I'd rather carry a m1911 45. than a sword, i mean as beautiful and perfectly balanced a weapon as a japanese katana is... it still would lose to a fight over dual 45 calibre pistols.

I know... theres no honor to it, but when it comes to survival, i'd rather bring a gun to a swordfight because i have absolutely no skill with a blade, and i'd rather walk away alive than in pieces.

But in my heart i still say swords rock

I had a long conversation on this exact topic with my three friends. my two asian friends said they'd rather carry a blade/sword while my jewish friend said he'd carry a gun, then they went on about honorable battling and Nat said victory over honor and chose guns, while Val and Steve said Honor over victory and said swords.
they looked to me and asked what i thought. I said "I do value honor... but i also value my life, so i'd take BOTH a sword and a gun"

and thats how i ended the arguement.

And those jokes are now yours to keep, use, and pass on as you see fit Luri.

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:01 pm

Ascher
lurichan
Ascher

I'd rather carry a m1911 45. than a sword, i mean as beautiful and perfectly balanced a weapon as a japanese katana is... it still would lose to a fight over dual 45 calibre pistols.

I know... theres no honor to it, but when it comes to survival, i'd rather bring a gun to a swordfight because i have absolutely no skill with a blade, and i'd rather walk away alive than in pieces.

But in my heart i still say swords rock

I had a long conversation on this exact topic with my three friends. my two asian friends said they'd rather carry a blade/sword while my jewish friend said he'd carry a gun, then they went on about honorable battling and Nat said victory over honor and chose guns, while Val and Steve said Honor over victory and said swords.
they looked to me and asked what i thought. I said "I do value honor... but i also value my life, so i'd take BOTH a sword and a gun"

and thats how i ended the arguement.

And those jokes are now yours to keep, use, and pass on as you see fit Luri.

I DO have skill with my sword, so I wouldn't be very hard pressed to hack to bits an attacking monster if need be. Guns are a bit too noisy and well there is no honor to it as you mentioned above. I wouldn't want to fight using a gun, even if my aim is all right, I would still perfer using my sword. I sharpened and polished it myself, and it's an extension of me in some small ways.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:05 pm

ah a fellow sword owner.
My sword is a cheap, blunt replica katana, and you can tell its fake because it has a blood gutter.

I have some skill with it if you deem wildly swinging it around like a madman as skill.

As per guns being noisy... thats what silencer's are for, and my aim is deadly.

i've never fired a real gun mind you, but in virtual reality training (video games) i never miss my mark n.n

Although just once i'd like to feel the kick of an m1911... thats a beautiful gun...

Customize it to have a blade on the front and you have a dealy ranged weapon with some decent melee capabilities.

Ascher

Ascher

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:08 pm

Look how beautiful these are... they are a work of art in and of themselves...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sorry if i streched the page a bit.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:09 pm

Ascher
ah a fellow sword owner.
My sword is a cheap, blunt replica katana, and you can tell its fake because it has a blood gutter.

I have some skill with it if you deem wildly swinging it around like a madman as skill.

i've never fired a real gun mind you, but in virtual reality training (video games) i never miss my mark n.n

Although just once i'd like to feel the kick of an m1911... thats a beautiful gun...

Customize it to have a blade on the front and you have a dealy ranged weapon with some decent melee capabilities.

I own a short sword, a long dagger, and a regular dagger.....

You too can be Leon from FF8 with your Gunblade powers...and then I will have to kick you repeatedly....Sorry, I still have a grudge against Leon/Squall for parts of the ending sequences.....

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:11 pm

The decorations on the grips are nice, but....guns are not astetically pleasing to me no matter how I look at them.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:12 pm

lurichan
Ascher
ah a fellow sword owner.

You too can be Leon from FF8 with your Gunblade powers...and then I will have to kick you repeatedly....Sorry, I still have a grudge against Leon/Squall for parts of the ending sequences.....

I hated final fantasy 8 dont lump me in with those two pansy gunbladers... And why would you kick me? Thats not a nice way to treat your fellow member of the Defenders of the Shadowed Times...
That and we're on the same side... I'd have your back in a fight any day Luri

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:15 pm

Ascher
lurichan
Ascher
ah a fellow sword owner.

I hated final fantasy 8 dont lump me in with those two pansy gunbladers... And why would you kick me? Thats not a nice way to treat your fellow member of the Defenders of the Shadowed Times...
That and we're on the same side... I'd have your back in a fight any day Luri

^_^ Leon has his good and bad points, and one day I will find a way to kick him severly for the bad points....but that is a different subject.

I would only kick you if you started acting like Leon. xp I like Rinoa though. ^_^

*nods* we are on the same side, and if a fight ever ensues that a mod stick can not fix within these walls, then I will join forces with you to defend this guild from attackers. ^_^

Have you ever practiced liveblade against someone?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:16 pm

lurichan
The decorations on the grips are nice, but....guns are not astetically pleasing to me no matter how I look at them.

Actually, i used to hate the design... I used to think beretta's were the prettiest things ever, and i used to hate glocks, then for a week i thought glocks were pretty.
Lately i think some revolvers like the bigass 357 from half life are reaaaaal pretty, and just this sunday I fell in love with the way the m1911.

It transformed itself and now i think it looks pretty, plus a 45 round has stopping power, although it doesnt have as large a capacity as the beretta which is roughly 18 if i remember correctly, it goes for quality over quantity n.n

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:18 pm

Ascher
lurichan

Actually, i used to hate the design... I used to think beretta's were the prettiest things ever, and i used to hate glocks, then for a week i thought glocks were pretty.
Lately i think some revolvers like the bigass 357 from half life are reaaaaal pretty, and just this sunday I fell in love with the way the m1911.

It transformed itself and now i think it looks pretty, plus a 45 round has stopping power, although it doesnt have as large a capacity as the beretta which is roughly 18 if i remember correctly, it goes for quality over quantity n.n

gun talk......*feels the lull of sleep tug at the fringes of consiousness* *shakes my head a few times* Sorry...I actually know a touch about what you are talking about, I just don't care for guns....well unless i'm playing quake...and then I'm aiming for a BFG or a rail gun....Oh yes, the green ball of death... I miss quake.
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games