Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iOggy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:09 pm
RinoaHeartilly
iOggy
DiddleFreak61387
Umm oh s**t.. oggy is vice captain....

-hides-

*tracks DF/NP down and de-mods him, then re-mods him, just for the hell of it*

...Or at least, I would if I wasn't scared of losing your name into the 50194011243478 pages of the memberlist.

You wouldn't have to be scared of losing his name, you can search for usernames in the memberlist now. =D

Oooh... I'm liking the GGN 2.0 more and more every day.

EDIT: I can't demote Masq... can you demote me? I'm not asking to be demoted, I'm just trying to figure out the whole power structure.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:15 pm
iOggy
RinoaHeartilly
iOggy
DiddleFreak61387

-hides-

...Or at least, I would if I wasn't scared of losing your name into the 50194011243478 pages of the memberlist.

You wouldn't have to be scared of losing his name, you can search for usernames in the memberlist now. =D

Oooh... I'm liking the GGN 2.0 more and more every day.

EDIT: I can't demote Masq... can you demote me? I'm not asking to be demoted, I'm just trying to figure out the whole power structure.
biggrin of course i can  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

iOggy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:01 pm
Kewl... that's what I figured.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:43 pm
iOggy
Attention mods: As you may or may not remember, guild policy when locking threads is to leave them locked unil they hit the second page, and then delete them. I just deleted about fifteen locked threads from P2. Stop slacking off!

...and I don't care that the Delete button's been ninjaed. You should know that by now anyway.

Have a nice day!

-your friendly BNG mod, Oggy.

I think you and I were trying to do that at the same time. I deleted two threads from page 2, with several more to go, and then there weren't any more. o__o You got 'em before I could.  

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:54 pm
RinoaHeartilly
iOggy
DiddleFreak61387

-hides-

OMG Sarah Posted.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:01 pm
Saint-Saens
RinoaHeartilly
iOggy
DiddleFreak61387

-hides-

OMG Sarah Posted.

He actually did that... it was crazy, it's like you have been demoted (( Because I Can ))... you have been promoted (( Yes, i am that bored ))  

DiddleFreak61387

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 6:46 am
Our first bandcontest is today, and there was a 4 page article about our band and our director in fanfare magazine, that goes out to 15000 BDs and its on msconcepts.com, and were all hopeing that there are no reporters there today becuase we arent doing good, but its only the first contest so far, hopefully we wont get creamed too bad.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:19 am
Saint-Saens
RinoaHeartilly
iOggy
DiddleFreak61387

-hides-

OMG Sarah Posted.

HEEEEEY... You of all people should know I've been getting mountains of homework since school has started. x___x

And I've still got more posts than you. xD  

RinoaHeartilly

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:31 am
RinoaHeartilly
Saint-Saens
RinoaHeartilly
iOggy
DiddleFreak61387

-hides-

OMG Sarah Posted.

HEEEEEY... You of all people should know I've been getting mountains of homework since school has started. x___x

I've got mountains of homework. I've fully mastered when to procrastinate and when not to. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:08 pm
Masquanade
RinoaHeartilly
Saint-Saens
RinoaHeartilly
iOggy
DiddleFreak61387

-hides-

OMG Sarah Posted.

I've got mountains of homework. I've fully mastered when to procrastinate and when not to. biggrin

*agrees with Kelly* In fact, I;m avoiding writing an English paper RIGHT NOW! whee

iOggy

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:02 pm
iOggy
Masquanade
RinoaHeartilly
Saint-Saens
RinoaHeartilly

OMG Sarah Posted.

*agrees with Kelly* In fact, I;m avoiding writing an English paper RIGHT NOW! whee

That's the class I get all my homework from, english. Right now I'm just putting off reading Lord of the Flies and filling out this 3746287345634 page packet.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:03 pm
iOggy
Masquanade
RinoaHeartilly
Saint-Saens
RinoaHeartilly

OMG Sarah Posted.

omg whee!
i'm procrastinating stuff
actually i finished my circle project just have to put it on tracing paper
biggrin  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

iOggy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:27 pm
RinoaHeartilly
That's the class I get all my homework from, english. Right now I'm just putting off reading Lord of the Flies and filling out this 3746287345634 page packet.

Had to do the same thing in 10th grade. I think. It's been awhile... ninja

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:18 am
Yeah, I should, and I am still exploiting it.

I'm getting most homework from my AP Euro Class.  

Saint-Saens

Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games