Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:41 pm
User Image__________________________________________

User Image User Image

Oliver missed his shot, but it was a good go. Caty just had the better luck of it. But she passed it off to Kimberly, who passed it off to Savannah. With the red ball tucked under her arm, she dodged Raymond and bolted further down the field.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
Silver Chaser
AC: 18
+8 shoot/steal
HP: ═ ═ ═ 100%

2 of 3
00 00
∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

Quote:

Silver Team:
Chasers – Kyson, Vannah, Kim
Beater - Leon
Seeker - Aimee

Green Team:
Chasers – Ray, Oliver, Flick
Beater - Reyna
Seeker - Byuch

Caty as Keeper for both teams

kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:49 am
User Image
╔════════════════════════════════════╗
Oliver Davis
Slytherin - Fourth Year - Fourteen Years Old - Vice Captain - Reserve Chaser - Pureblood
╚════════════════════════════════════╝

Caty caught Oliver's shot; he felt a little disappointed in himself but that was what he got for getting cocky about avoiding all of the steal attempts thus far. The blond dove after Savannah, reaching for the quaffle.

Team: Green
Armour Class: 16
Modifiers: (stealing quaffle +6) (shooting quaffle +6)
Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm & Deft Dodger
Total Roll: 7 (missed)
Lives: [1] [2] [3]
Score: > than keeper
Steal: > than AC
Block: > than roll

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I don't quite understand a manicure
But you're the only friend I'd take a shower for ♫

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:32 pm
User Image
                                              Yeah, it's been a ride
                                              I guess I had to, go to that place, to get to this one
                                              Now some of you, might still be in that place
                                              If you're trying to get out, just follow me
                                              I'll get you there

User Image
                                              ════════════════════════

Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Leon figured he knew who he wanted on the team this year and who was going on the bench as a reserve. Thankfully, he had a good core to work from, and the only part that sucked was that he was going to see two of the chasers leaving the school. That and several were leaving when he graduated as well. Ugh. Blowing a whistle, he gestured for everyone to come down so that he could announce the end of tryouts. "Alrigh' that's th' end o' tryouts. Me an' Oliver're gonna go talk fer a bi' b'fore we announce th' teams. Go ahead an' ge' th' balls back inta th' case while ya wai'." Giving Oliver a look, they went to the side to discuss the team dynamics before they announced the results.

Silver Team Beater
                                              AC: 19
                                              Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +7
                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                              Lives: [✔] [✔] [✔]
                                              Final Roll: --

════════════════════════

Thinking: Why th' bleedin' bells did Wallis 'ave ta come down wiff me?
                                              OOC: JSYK, no, the tryouts didn't end until today because I figured I'd announce the results right before Slytherin's first game considering the amount of time before their first game as they had to wait two weeks.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And I just can't keep living this way
                                              So starting today, I'm breaking out of this cage
                                              I'm standing up, I'ma face my demons
                                              I'm manning up, I'ma hold my ground
                                              I've had enough, now I'm so fed up
                                              Time to put my life back together right now!

Devlyn Maycry

oyehh

Kiska166

The Shiny Furret

Essy ze Ninja

Yukina101

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:41 pm

Slytherin Quidditch Team

2036-2037

Captain
Leon McGregor

Vice Captain
Oliver Davis

Keeper
Caty Blake

Chasers
Kyson Macclellan
Savannah Hastings
Oliver Davis

Beaters
Reyna Whyte
Leon McGregor

Seeker
Aimee McHalen

Reserve
Raymond Yuko – Chaser #1
Flick Horne – Chaser #2
Kimberly Leon – Beater
Byuchuch Horne - Seeker

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 6:48 pm
User Image
                                                  I don't like the music other people tend to share
                                                  Hate your loser lyrics, middle fingers in the air
                                                  I'm a starving artist nowhere close to millionaire
                                                  I prefer my Kia, middle fingers in the air

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Leon honestly was glad that he was graduating this year. No more having to deal with hotshots that thought they were the next dark lord, no more idiots that were trying out thinking they were going to be quidditch stars, he was just done with them entirely. At least he wouldn't have to deal with all of that for much longer. Settling back after he was finished setting up for the new year, he eyed the pitch, waiting for the new players and expecting someone to get pissy with his decisions for quidditch. So far, since he'd been captain, they'd won the cup and didn't disgrace themselves too badly the year that Tristan quit. He at least had that to his credit.

[b]Username:[/b]
                                                  [b]Character's Name:[/b]
                                                  [b]House:[/b]
                                                  [b]Year:[/b]
                                                  [b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                  [b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                  [b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
                                                  [b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
                                                  [b]First Choice Position:[/b]
                                                  [b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

AC: 20
                                                  Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +8

════════════════════════

Thinking: I be'er no' 'ave some bleedin' idiots decide tha' they can run th' ********' team be'er than I can...
                                                  OOC:

-♡-

I'm a simple loner who the hell thinks that I care
                                                  I am not the party, middle fingers in the air

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 9:42 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Seventh Year Slytherin Prefect
Pureblood Parselmouth
Team Reserve Chaser

User Image User Image

To say that Raymond wasn’t worried about tryouts would be an understatement. It wasn’t even the tryouts he was worried about. In fact it was just the fact that the seventh year didn’t know if Leon would want someone like him on the team. After what happened down in the dungeon last year he wouldn’t blame him. However, he was still hoping he could play. It was the only thing that kept him grounded.

Walking onto the pitch with his broom in hand, Raymond took a breath before approaching Leon. “Hey Leon,” He greeted the captain before continuing on. “I know I majorly screwed up last year and I’ve been working on that. I certainly wouldn’t blame you if you didn’t want me on the team after all that. However, I was wondering if you’d consider letting me tryout.” He spoke before waiting to hear what Leon had to say. Hopefully he wasn’t still pissed at him for being a complete lunatic.

- - - - - - - - - -

Username: murruelecreuset
                                              Character's Name: Raymond Yuko
                                              House: Slytherin
                                              Year: Seventh Year
                                              Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                              Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5 years
                                              Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                              First Choice Position: Chaser
                                              Second Choice Position: Anywhere else you want me I guess.

- - - - - - - - - -

With: Slytherins

Wearing: Tryout Clothes

OOC:
                                              Stealing / Passing: --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                              Modifiers: +8 Shooting, +8 AC, +8 Stealing, +6 Blocking (Exp + Flying)
                                              Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                              Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Diamond Wales

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                              Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                              I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                              Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 9:59 pm
User Image
Fourth Year
Reserve Beater - - -

Kimberly enjoyed playing Quidditch. Since it was the one thing that gave her any real reason to hit something, why not continue it. Walking onto the pitch, the fourth year picked up the usual form. She eyed her captain and Raymond before going about her business filling it out. Handing it back in she decided to work on stretches. It was better than listening in on something that didn’t concern her. She was there to try out for the team probably make reserve and wait for practice to roll around. That worked for her. Hopefully she could get to the dueling club this year. She felt bad missing out last year but her classes took some getting used too.

- - - - - - - - -

Username: murruelecreuset
                                                  Character's Name: Kimberly Leon
                                                  Year: Fourth Year
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3 Years
                                                  Any Special Skill: Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                  First Choice Position: Beater
                                                  Second Choice Position:Anything...

- - - - - - - - -

With : Slytherins

Attire : Tryout Clothes

OOC :
                                                  Aiming: --- Saving: --- - Total Roll: --
                                                  AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Hitting, +5 Other (Exp + Flying)
                                                  Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Aren't you quite outspoken?
                                                  In spite of that, you are still a loyal person,
                                                  One who seeks order.
                                                  I see you doing well in...
                                                  Slytherin!

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 10:27 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

FIFTHxYEAR xxxxxxSLYTHERINxPREFECTxxxxxxBEATER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Rey jogged onto the Quidditch field early as usual, smiling and carrying her broom with one hand. Today was a good day: the sun was shining brightly, breakfast was delicious, and most importantly, Rey actually had good night's sleep. The month wasn't even over and she was already doing better than last year. Hopefully she'd do well in the tryouts today; just because she was on the team last year didn't mean that she could slack off now. They'd won the cup last year and if they wanted a repeat of that then Rey had to play her best.

On the pitch, the only other people were Leon and Raymond, who seemed to be having some deep conversation, and Kimberly. While she dearly wanted to know what it was about and ask Raymond if it had anything to do with what she heard happened last year, it wasn't a good time nor place to ask that. She waved when she approached but other than telling both Leon and Raymond good morning when she filled and handed in her form, she didn't say anything else. Instead, she moved away and started her own stretches to give them some privacy.

Username: oyehh
                                                      Character's Name: Reyna Whyte
                                                      Year: Fifth year
                                                      Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
                                                      Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                      First Choice Position: Beater
                                                      Second Choice Position: Reserve beater

S L Y T H E R I NxxB E A T E R
                                                      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                      natural flyermean swingdeft dodger
                                                      AC: 19Modifiers: +7
                                                      xx
                                                      Defending: ---Target: ---

00 vs. 00

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          a txxQuidditch pitchxxxxxw i t hxxother team members
                                                          f e e l i n gxxcuriousxxxxxw e a r i n gxxpractise clothes

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                      ━━━━
                                                      - - - - - - - - -

username

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 10:44 am
And sometimes when you're on, you're really ******** on
And your friends they sing along and they love you
But the lows are so extreme that the good seems ******** cheap
And it teases you for weeks in it's absence
But you'll fight and you'll make it through
You'll fake it if you have to
User Image
User Image

αɢє 17 | βιρσℓαя | sℓчтнєяιи sєvєитн чєαя ρяєғєcт

☆º°”˜`”°º☆ ★º°”˜`”°º★

ﻬஐ Caty took her time finishing her apple as she walked out onto the pitch. It was all rather bittersweet; this would be her last tryout, her last Quidditch season, it was all happening so fast! She could've sworn just a day ago she had been ranting about ceiling mice. Actually she might have. In her haste to get everything together for her NEWT's she sorta forgot to take two days of meds and had a mild upswing. Luckily she recognized what it was and was able to rectify her mistake but was still a tad embarrassed it happened. She finished her apple and vanished her core briefly wondering where exactly it would go before jogging the rest of the way towards the group. She gave a wave to everyone there and took a form sitting on the grass to fill it out.

Username: Yukina101
                                              Character's Name: Caty Blake
                                              Year: Seventh
                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 6
                                              Any Special Skill: Dang Healthy, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                              First Choice Position: Keeper
                                              Second Choice Position: Wherever I'm needed
                                              ஐﻬ

Modifiers: +8 to Catch
Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
Lives: [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ]
Final Roll: -

And you'll show up for work with a smile
You'll be better you'll be smarter
And more grown up and a better daughter
Or son and a real good friend
You'll be awake and you'll be alert
You'll be positive though it hurts

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 1:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

There’s 7 billion 46 million people on the planet
                                                      And most of us have the audacity to think we matter
                                                      The reason there’s smog in Los Angeles is ‘cause if we could see the stars
                                                      If we could see the context of the universe in which we exist
                                                      And we could see how small each one of us is
                                                      Against the vastness of what we don’t know
                                                      No one would ever audition for a McDonalds commercial again

Aimee got to the pitch just as tryouts were opened and quietly filled out the paperwork before handing it back to Leon with a smile. She returned to where Caty was and began stretching silently. She was hoping they could win the cup again this year. That would make for a great end of school victory.

Username: Devlyn Maycry
                                                      Character's Name: Aimee McHalen
                                                      Year: Seventh
                                                      Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5
                                                      Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                      First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                      Second Choice Position: Ha

Position: Seeker
                                                      Modifiers: +8 catch/spot
                                                      Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                      Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      19+ to spot
                                                      22+ to catch
                                                      0-0

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

I’m smiling in Los Angeles like I’ve got fishhooks in the corners of my mouth
And I’m celebrating on weekends
Because there are 7 billion 47 million people on the planet
And I have the audacity to think I matter
I know it’s a lie but I prefer it to the alternative
We’re every age at once and tucked inside ourselves like Russian nesting dolls
And that’s the
glue between me and you
We live in a house made of each other

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 1:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

You can fake that smile
                                                              For a
                                                              hollow while
                                                              But the
                                                              kids all learn
                                                              Once those
                                                              bridges burn

Flick marched onto the pitch, and as always, was feeling rather twitchy.
                                                              She just couldn't keep her own thoughts under control anymore.
                                                              The littlest changes set her off completely and she was sure to end up getting kicked out of school if she kept getting in trouble for fighting other students. She sighed and unclenched her fists to fill out the form and then began stretching.

Username: Devlyn Maycry
                                                              Character's Name: Flick Horne
                                                              Year: Fourth
                                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                                                              Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              Second Choice Position: Anything else?

Position: Chaser
                                                              AC: 17
                                                              Modifiers: +7 steal/throw
                                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                              Above AC steal/throw
                                                              0-0

And don't be surprised
                                                              If they don't
                                                              buy your lies
                                                              Some of us can see
                                                              through
                                                              Your stained glass eyes

xxxThe s**t gets thicker.... It's toxic
                                                              xxxxxxPot kettle, pot kettle black... Talk that, talk that smack
                                                              xxxxxxxxxDid you hear about that b***h, and what she did? I don't believe it
                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxWhat a ho. What a tramp. What a slut.
                                                              xxxxxxxxx
                                                              Pot kettle, pot kettle black... Watch your, watch your back

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 10:39 am
User Image

╔═════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Oliver Davis
                                                Slytherin - Fifth Year - Fifteen Years Old - Prefect - Vice Captain - Chaser - Pureblood
                                                ╚═════════════════════════════════╝

Oliver hurried onto the pitch. He thought he’d have enough time to get ready this morning and grab a bite to eat, but the damn Prefect bath had a line. So, he had to trudge all the way back to the common room to shower, then to the Great Hall to eat – after all, he couldn’t tryout for Quidditch on an empty stomach. That only asked for a disaster to happen. Only then did the idiot realize he left his broom in the dormitories, so he ran through the castle, grabbed that (and his water bottle which he almost forgot as well), and tore onto the pitch; his forehead glistening in a light layer of sweat. “I’m – here!” he called through breaths. Luckily, Ollie wasn’t too late. Maybe Leon wouldn’t kill him. Besides, the captain looked like he was busy speaking with Raymond anyway. After drinking a quarter of his bottle, the vice captain filled out a form and joined Reyna for some stretches. He didn’t say a word to her, expecting that she’d tease him for being late.

Username: kiska166
                                                Character's Name: Oliver Davis
                                                Year: 5th
                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
                                                Any Special Skill: Swift Swipe, Good Arm & Deft Dodger
                                                Second Choice Position: Come on..

Team:
                                                Armour Class: 16
                                                Modifiers: (stealing quaffle +6) (shooting quaffle +6)
                                                Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm & Deft Dodger
                                                Total Roll:
                                                Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                Score: > than keeper
                                                Steal: > than AC
                                                Block: > than roll

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I don't quite understand a manicure
                                                But you're the only friend I'd take a shower for ♫

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 1:11 pm
User Image
                                                  Ever since I could remember,
                                                  Everything inside of me,
                                                  Just wanted to fit in
                                                  I was never one for pretenders,
                                                  Everything I tried to be,
                                                  Just wouldn't settle in

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

hคlf-ງ໐๖liຖ || Şlฯthēriຖ rēŞērงē Şēēkēr || Şē¢໐ຖ໓ ฯēคr

════════════════════════

Byuch swore that if he got called midget again by the captain of Slytherin, he was going to look up a hex to give the captain. Jerk. Giving Angrish a glare, he grabbed a form and filled it out before settling back to wait for tryouts to start. He was pretty sure that he didn't have that long to wait.

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                  Character's Name: Byuchuch Horne
                                                  House: The one with the snake, dumbarse
                                                  Year: Second
                                                  Advanced Flying I: I'm in it.
                                                  Advanced Flying II: If I haven't passed the first class yet, what makes you think I've passed the second one?
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                                  Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                  Second Choice Position: See above if you can't read.

AC: 13
                                                  Modifiers: +3 for spotting, +3 for catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  -/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: If I hear midget one more time...
                                                  OOC:

- ☣ -

Can I clear my conscience
                                                  If I'm different from the rest?
                                                  Do I have to run and hide?
                                                  I never said that I want this,
                                                  This burden came to me,
                                                  And it's made its home inside

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 9:17 pm
User Image
                                                  I don't like the music other people tend to share
                                                  Hate your loser lyrics, middle fingers in the air
                                                  I'm a starving artist nowhere close to millionaire
                                                  I prefer my Kia, middle fingers in the air

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Leon wasn't surprised when Ray came up to talk to him. He should have been considering that they both screamed at each other last year, but he wasn't. Snorting as Ray decided to go on some stupid speech about giving him a chance, Leon leveled the other Slytherin with a look and crossed his arms. "Yer 'ere, ain' ya? I din' bea' ya inta a pulp ta preven' ya from comin' down ta th' pitch. An' considerin' th' turnou' this year, I ain' sayin' no ta anyone playin', so yer in luck, ya ge' ta try ou'. Pull any bleedin stupid shite, an' I ain' gonna guarantee tha' I won' decide ta knock ya down a peg or two."

With that said, he turned toward the rest of the team and considered who was here and who wasn't. If nothing else, he was going to drag some first years to the team next year if he had to, even if that meant that he had to come back to school to do it. This was the worst turnout he'd ever seen for the team ever. "Oi, listen up! I kna' ya all kna' me by now, so I ain' doin' no fancy bleedin' speeches. Ya kna' wot I expec', an' wot I don' expec', so don' be ********' idjits an' things should still be good. Wot I am gonna do is tell ya ta run three laps an' then ge' up inta th' air. Ollie, you an' Kimberly are on green team as chasers wiff me as beater an' Aimee as seeker. Ray, you an' Flick are on silver team wiff Rey as beater an' th' bleedin' midge' as seeker. Caty, yer gonna be keeper for boff teams. Now, 'op ta yer laps!"

Green Team:
                                                  Ollie, Kimberly - Chasers
                                                  Leon - Beater
                                                  Aimee - Seeker

Silver Team:
                                                  Ray, Flick - Chasers
                                                  Rey - Beater
                                                  Byuch - Seeker

Keeper - Caty

AC: 20
                                                  Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +8

════════════════════════

Thinking: I be'er no' 'ave some bleedin' idiots decide tha' they can run th' ********' team be'er than I can...
                                                  OOC:

-♡-

I'm a simple loner who the hell thinks that I care
                                                  I am not the party, middle fingers in the air

kiska166

Yukina101

Devlyn Maycry

oyehh

murruelecreuset

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
oyehh rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 11:35 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

FIFTHxYEAR xxxxxxSLYTHERINxPREFECTxxxxxxBEATER

Rey smirked at Oliver when he joined her late, but didn't say anything else. She saw him heading for the prefect as she was leaving and seeing the line that had formed made her glad that she decided to shower in her dorm instead. Leon then rounded them up and addressed them with his usual gruff manner before sending them running laps. Rey did hers without protest although she paused for a moment to catch her breath before climbing onto her broom and taking off. She took a quick look around the pitch before moving to chase a bludger to try and hit Aimee.

S I L V E RxxB E A T E R
                                                      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                      natural flyermean swingdeft dodger
                                                      AC: 19Modifiers: +7
                                                      xx
                                                      Defending: ---Target: Aimee
                                                      Final Roll: 1 (hit herself :/)

00 vs. 00

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          a txxQuidditch pitchxxxxxw i t hxxother team members
                                                          f e e l i n gxxcuriousxxxxxw e a r i n gxxpractise clothes

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                      ━━━━
                                                      Teams:
                                                      Green Team:
                                                      Ollie, Kimberly - Chasers
                                                      Leon - Beater
                                                      Aimee - Seeker

Silver Team:
                                                      Ray, Flick - Chasers
                                                      Rey - Beater
                                                      Byuch - Seeker

Keeper - Caty

username

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games