Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:58 pm
*tries to grab Katana's booty but ends up only getting a portion of a cheek cry * Stupid cuttlefish stare

Been in the area for about ten years, but just moved to this house a year and a half ago. Usually travel for work but they have me all settled in now. xd Met the clan about six months back. So, tell me about Most Wanted, do you work there or own it or something? *fixes a drink*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:59 pm
damecharlie
-eventually finds Flame and drags him onto the dance floor-

((LOL! I'm sure he was standing off to the side watching dame dance! xd ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:00 pm
rodenrock
*tries to grab Katana's booty but ends up only getting a portion of a cheek cry * Stupid cuttlefish stare

Been in the area for about ten years, but just moved to this house a year and a half ago. Usually travel for work but they have me all settled in now. xd Met the clan about six months back. So, tell me about Most Wanted, do you work there or own it or something? *fixes a drink*

Sips her drink before answering him.

"Don't own it, co-manage it though. What was your name again? Didn't catch it earlier..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:02 pm
(( stare Except she wasn't dancing because SOMEBODY wouldn't dance with her. xp ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:05 pm
Rodenrock. *holds out hand to be shaken* Most people call me Rod. Nice to meet you, Miss Katana. *when she shakes hand, kisses it briefly* Co-manager, eh? I'll have to stop by sometime then. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:08 pm
Raises an eyebrow at him kissing her hand but gives him a smile when he looks at her.

"Well, I must warn you....the Most Wanted ladies have quite a reputation....." She gives him a grin before sipping her drink.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:11 pm
*raises an eyebrow* Most wanted ladies? *sips his drink and notes her smile* You have quite the charming smile, Miss Katana.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:17 pm
"And you are quite the flatterer....much like someone else I know...."  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:26 pm
*looks bashful for half a second* I just call it like I see it, hun. So *sips drink and moves a bit closer* what about these Most Wanted ladies? confused  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:29 pm
She laughs as he questions her about the MW ladies.

"Let's just say you'll have to see us to appreciate us fully. So, Rod....what is it you do for a living? Anything interesting?"  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:35 pm
*chuckles* Well I'll just have to do that. Thought, if they are all as drop-dead as you...I might just have meself a heart attack... wink I'm a photographer, Miss. That's why I used to travel a lot. However, the main magazine that has snagged me now has let me settle down here. Only travelling occasionally. They are doing a spread on Gaia and the GGG that will come out in spurts over the next year or two. If we find enough interesting stuff, might even make it three. 3nodding Would... *asks hesitantly* Would you like to see some of my work?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:39 pm
Her interest piques when he mentions a spread on the GGG. She starts thinking, wondering if he could be persuaded to come to MW and do a spread on it. Would be great advertisement for the three businesses.

"I might, when I'm a bit more sober to appreciate it. You should come check out the restaurant we have attached to the bar, along with the spa. In fact, I can arrange for you to have a complimentary dinner and perhaps a massage at the spa?"

Grinning, she sips more of her drink, her face slightly flushed from the alcohol.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:47 pm
*grins* I would like that very much. Hot damn, the bar has a restaurant and a spa? Sounds like a fine, upstanding establishment. *gets a slight 'reporter' vibe and tilts head, taking a drink* How long as Most Wanted been around?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:48 pm
Thinks for a moment before answering.

"Hmmm, almost a year. Yeah, Psyzapp opened it in August of last year."  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:53 pm
-is dancing close with Flame, they are whispering quietly-  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games