Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N][1x1] By the Light of the Moon (Past Harry Potter) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

edluver1992

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:25 am
Sirius smiled then, and a soft chuckle escaped. "You, Remus Lupin, are suggesting we skip class to go have private time? I don't think so, love. We're going to class."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:57 pm
Remus pouted. "I'm so horny though." He whined softly so only he would hear.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:03 pm
Sirius raised an eyebrow at Remus. "Remus, we are going to class," he repeated firmly. "When did we switch personalities, and why wasn't I informed?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:11 pm
Remus frowned. "Fine. And apparently it was when I became to fat for you to have intrest in me anymore." Remus walked in to class and sat down.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:17 pm
Sirius groaned. Not that again. Hadn't they gone through that yesterday? He sighed and took his seat beside Remus. "Remus, you know that not the reason," he whispered, pissed off at the accusation.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:27 pm
"Really what else could it be? You'll ditch class for no reason. It doesn't matter anyways. I'm not in the mood anymore."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:31 pm
"That's not the point, Remus. The point is that you seem to think I don't want you because you're fat. First of all, you're not fat. You're bloody mental if you think you are. Second of all, I don't want to ditch class today mainly because you do. Why do you think I usually do skip class? Because you tell me not to."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:36 pm
"So you just like do the opposite of what I want? Well I'm ditching. I'll see you later then." Remus grabbed his bag and left. He went up to the astronomy tower. He wasn't feeling well physically which just made him grumpier and unfortunately for Sirius he happened to be the one around for Remus to take it out on. He hated that things where changing though and he started to cry because he felt like a horrible parent for hating his child for causing the change.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:55 am
Sirius sighed. What was he supposed to do now? Should he leave Remus alone to calm down and gather himself, or should he go after his boyfriend and try to talk to him and calm him down? He groaned and hunched over, letting his head hit the desk in front of him without restraint. The sound resounded with a hollow thunk.

He hated this. He hated how Remus was changing, how he was changing himself. Most of all, he hated that he hated the kid growing in Remus for all of this. He was a horrible a person for feeling that way. He pounded the desk next to him, shouting expletives as he did so.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:34 am
Remus finally collected himself and slipped back into class sitting next to Sirius. "I'm sorry Siri." He whispered to him and kissed his cheek.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:22 am
By the time Remus came back, Sirius had stopped shouting mainly because Professor McGonagall had threatened to take about the equivalent of the last Gryffindor quidditch match in points away if he didn't. However, he wasn't paying attention at all. He had kept his head on the desk, slipping into a sort of silent depression.

When Remus came back, Sirius didn't reply. The things he wanted to say to Remus couldn't be said in a whispered conversation during class. It would have to wait. He did let Remus know that he'd heard him by nodding slightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:27 am
Remus frowned abit when Sirius didn't do anything but nod. He knew that meant they would have to talk after calss. Remus just hoped that the talk wouldn't involve a fight. He did slip his hand in Sirius' since it made him feel better to do so.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:33 am
When class was finally over, Sirius led Remus out, leaving the others behind. "Is this going to be a daily thing," he demanded. "Are you going to accuse me every day of not being interested in you? If so, a part of me wants to say, "Then, let's not keep this. Let's just... I don't know... Let's just no go through with it." I hate this entire situation, Remus, and I hate myself for hating. So, tell me what you want to do."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:04 pm
Remus chuckled abit. "I'm sorry I was such a jerk. But it is nice to know I'm not the only one who hates the baby. I tried to like but I just can't. I feel like such a horrible parent. This whole thing just has me stressed and feeling unattractive and I've been taking it out on you. I'm so sorry Siri. I love you and I know you find me attractive."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:30 pm
Sirius's glare deepened, though now it wasn't for Remus. "Then, let's go see Madame Pomfrey. She can put an end to this right now." He crossed his arms and leaned back against a wall.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games