Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 149 150 151 152 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloodlust-Silver

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:07 pm
-Silver looked to left, in his thought thinking, damn, not many women around to flirt with, flirting with 5 maid who could clone themselves would sort of suck. He turned towards vincent.-

"What do you do for entertainment my lord? Surely you must have several musicians or artists, maybe even story tellers?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:12 pm
"Of course, i have all of that, but what I DO for fun is to go to the training area and watch the Knights fight and i cut in sometimes." Vincent chuckled and looked over to see the maids coming his way. They bowed to the king and they were introduced to Silver the new King's advisor.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:39 pm
Ryuu sighed deeply as he crept in one of the many vague rooms of the castle. "1, not 3, no 8, definitely 1, maybe 2." he peered through the door unnoticed spotting a few surviving guards. "s**t... Missed some." he smirked.

(( Sick cry ))

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 2:26 pm
(Ok im coming back!!!!!!!!!!)
A knight runs down the hall yelling for Vincent. "My Lord!!!! My Lord I have terrible news!!!!!!!!!!!!"  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Bloodlust-Silver

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 4:05 pm
-Silver turned to get a close look at the maids and grinned, hey what can I say? women are women. Silver looked at the king, lowering his arms and dropping his stare-

"But lord vincent...what if you were to get injured while fighting? Do you at least wear some well deserved protection?"

-just then, Silver turn to see a knight running straight forward towards the king. He dropped his cross to rest his arms-  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:44 pm
The knight catched his breath before speaking again. Then he stood up with a scared look on his face like he seen a ghost. "My lord, someone is attacking villages and they are coming straight towards here. They are in search for Erika."  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:53 pm
Erika had been walking aimlessly from room to room, when she heard her name and something about searching for her. She made her way to where the knight was, "What is this about searching for me? Surely I am not that dearly missed?" she smiled slightly and examined the out of breath knight.

Ross stepped into the spirit world and looked for his brother, "Brai god dammit, get out of here, it is not good to be able to travel so freely, nor is it good to stay in here so long."

Brai gave his brother a side long look, "but I am watching a battle! well... not a battle as such... a raid maybe?" he turned back to the vision of the attack on the village, "look at the fools ruuuuun" he giggled.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:07 pm
Ryuu then appeared behind the guard slicing his neck with a sword disabling reincarnation or healing quickly putting it away. "Vincent." he smirked.

Perverted Juicebox

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 6:02 pm
Vincent sighed, "What a mess in deed. Scarlet!"

Scarlet stood looking at Ross then heard her father call her. She could hear something was wrong by the way he had called out her name. Scarlet came running down the hall and stood in front of her father and Silver. "Whats wrong this time?"

"Some one seems to be going on a rampage going through villages and killing them all. Its not Ryuu since he's basically right behind me." Vincent turned around and faced him. "Dear boy what is it you want now?" Not letting him answer he turned to his advisor, "I suppose it is best that i go round all the knights and get them to go protect the villages that still stand." He then turned to Scarlet, "I need you to take Ross with you and go see who it is that is doing this. Make sure that this person is stopped. I'm sure Erika will enjoy going with you since she seems to be the target." Vincent looked over at Erika and gave her a slight nod. "Now go all of you."

"Yes father..." Scarlet nodded and looked over at Ryuu. He really got on her nerves now...but she knew that her father would be safe....for more then three reason. Scarlet looked over at Silver and smiled, "I'm sure you'll keep my father safe...just incase.." She then took off down the hall to get both Ross and Brai.

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 6:28 pm
Erika returned the nod, then turned and followed Scarlet down the hall towards where Ross and Brai were.

Ross stepped back out of the spirit world, basically pulling Brai with him. "you truely are an idiot Brai." he turned back to face Scarlet, "You seem in a hurry..." he looked over her shoulder to see Erika following. "Is this about that raid?" he glared at his brother.

Brai smiled in reply to Ross' glare. "The villages are dieing! we should hurry up and stoooop them." He leant forwards with one hand on his brothers shoulder. Pulling out his old sword from Ross' hilt, he giggled. "you kept it brother."  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 6:39 pm
As Scarlet ran by she smacked Brai on the side of his head, "Your gona have to get your head together...your gona have to unscramble your brain so time." She looked over at him chuckled and stuck her tounge out at him. "Now lets hurry and go see who's causing this mess."

((lol it was more of a playful smack in the head...put some comedy in it ya know biggrin lol ))  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 6:47 pm
Erika followed continued to run after Scarlet. (I really have nothing for her to say at the moment...)

Brai put on an accent you might find on an angry farmer, "I'll have your head for that missy!" he waved his sword in the air at her, with a giggle, he followed after, tugging Ross along.

Ross sighed, his armour was still broken, so it would be useless, he would have to fight in what he was currently wearing. Which wasn't anything more than pants and leather arm straps. He looked at his brother who was dressed almost the same as him. He ran after Brai, Erika and Scarlet. Holding out his palm as he went his own sword formed there.  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 6:53 pm
Scarlet turned around facing all of them but still running the same speed...well more like floating. "You'll all have to wear some armour." Scarlet held her hand out and they all began to glow. They all had armour that would be hard to break and penetrate and it fit them very well. It was light so they could move around as if they weren't wearing any at all. "There thats better, now lets hurry." Scarlet turned back around and exited the castle anded headed the same directions the army was heading.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:11 pm
Ross smiled, "I should be used to that by now, you've been doing it since we were kids."

Erika shifted in her armour, she had never worn proper armour before, just black leathers, with steel plates on her forearms. Though this felt lighter than her usual armour.

Brai disappeared from their vision, he had slipped back into the spirit world. The elf still followed the others to the village, but he could now watch the fight at the same time.

Ross growled and ran half in half out of the spirit world, giving his body a flickering effect on both sides, "for christs sake Brai, stop going in and out of this world. It is not something you should take so lightly."  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:16 pm
Scarlet sighed and did the same thing Ross did. "Not only that but the spirit world is a bit out of wack lately. One example is that we are able to do what we are doing now...Now the two of you come out of here. Brai get your head together now...its best you do for the time being. Then when this is all over you can be as crazy as you want." Scarlet was back to normal no longer flickering. The village was up a head and she could see some flames. Scarlet mutted a spell and as she moved her arms up water from a near by lake lifted up high in the sky. Scarlet manipultated the wanter and had it fall lighly on the fire.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 149 150 151 152 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games