Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Everything Yamada said...
Everything Ryu said...
Naoko heard their voices, he heard their words and took them in...
But he didn't react.
At least, not as expected.
Taking a deep breath after Ryu helped him gain his feet, the pianist nodded. "Gomen nasai. I suppose this will teach me to leave the door unlocked, ne?" he asked before pulling out his akuma's arms and going to sit in the chair once more.
About this time, the makeup artists and stylists arrived, as did someone from wardrobe with his costume.
Strangely, Naoko didn't say another word.
He couldn't...
Because if he did...
The very carefully crafted mask which he psychologically wore... would crumble to dust.
He needed the piano.
Needed to perform... to forget...
But could he face Shou?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:40 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"It's ok baby...things happen, it's over." the violinist comforted, stepping back and taking a seat on the couch as the makeup artists set into their work, seeming slightly distraught that such a thing had happened and the original work had been ruined.
Ryu just watched in silence as they wiped, re-applied, dusted, dazzled, lacquered, and applied.

The ******** is going on....? he wondered, brow slightly furrowed, obviously deep in thought.

I know he was crying when he ran out of here. Those weren't crocodile tears. He was seriously upset...hurt. I'd know that look anywhere.

Absently, Ryuukaze brought his thumb to his lips, nibbling anxiously at the nail.

He claimed Shou was Sai. Said he had slept with Sai. That...and he was crying. Sai...well...Sai hasn't been in touch with Naoko in a while...and I had left him messages before that he never returned. We've never seen Shou without his makeup and costume...could it really be possible? The likelihood is slim to none...but stranger things have happened, right?

Then an idea hit him! It could either be really great...or really, really bad...but it was worth a try.
He was going to talk with Shou, explain to him what happened, and politely request that he allow Naoko to see him without his makeup. That would either disprove or prove half of what Hayato said. Surely their boss would concede to such a small request, if they did it in private. It was such a near-impossible chance that Shou was actually Sai that Ryu didn't really feel the need to worry over how Naoko would react. He figured it would just put his mind at ease. After all, why would Sai deliberately disguise himself from his own brother like that?
But...who was he more intent on convincing...Naoko...or himself?
Either way, that would handle half the issue. The other part would be dealt with as soon as he could get in touch with Sai and have him explain to his brother that he didn't sleep with Hayato.
God, did he ever pray that Sai did not sleep with Hayato...

The makeup artist was nearly done, and Ryu stood again, approaching and lightly placing his hand on his angel's shoulder.
"You look so wonderful, truly my angel..." he smiled warmly, trying to convey that everything was going to be alright, though he wasn't sure that what he conveyed was indeed true.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:47 pm
]
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

........Show Time!!.........

Izzy watched as the Demon walked towards the Angel. He knew the demon wouldn't know he was there watching from his seat in Jaz's control center. It was like watching a dream of Heaven....and Hell. Izzy was transfixed by the sheer beauty of the two but felt utterly far away just like reality, the mortal world so far from both mysterious planes.

He wanted to reach out and touch the demon....but...he was so far away. Sometimes that felt like the distance between them. His doubts returned as his mind started to drift back to the conversation hours before. "I should go find my seat and see the show. Might be nice to actually relax for awhile in the audience."

"Don't fall asleep out there Ishi-san." Jaz said with a smirk. "I'll actually buzz one of those two to call you out if I see you napping."

Izzy laughed as he stood up, "You think I'd fall asleep? Narcissus-san would kill me if I did that!" Stepping down from the platform, Izzy tried to slip out unnoticed only to be caught by Nikki and Michi as he was heading back.

"Oh No...Ishi-kun, You're not getting away in that salary man's suit! No no! Michi...help me take this man to Narcissus' dressing room. We have a duty to perform!" said Nikki as he took Izzy by the hand.

"Wait! hey I have to get my seat." Ishi complained as the two lead him off.

"You're going to get a new look, Ishi-san...per Narcissus. He wants you looking nice for his performance. Hey Nikki-san can we do something like that old photo." said Michi has he dragged Izzy into the room.

"I was just thinking that with a few updates. Time to strip off that Old man look and pull out the true you!" With that Nikki shut the door behind them with a chuckle.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:02 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Charity Event - Back Stage

The Angel curiously peered at the almost surreal situation. Why was Hayato clinging to him? "Every star is a sinner," he answered tenderly stroking his hair lightly so as not to mess up the raven locks. "...I'm not the one to judge you for your sins. You've already judged yourself. You know what you did is wrong...are you willing to change?"

He smiled gentle then shook his head, "I cannot lead you; you must follow your own path in life. Choose to take my hand, and walk by my side...Then we share the path, together."

The Angel's persona was so complete that then the demon approached even Narcissus could tell how much Shou had sunk into his character. The Angel's eyes flicked up and over the Demon slowly turning and putting Hayato behind him as if an Angel might be protecting one of the flock. "Ah..and such a vision of Hell has arrived to plague my existence."

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:16 pm

Without missing a beat, Narcissus' smirk betrayed the words to come next. "And here I thought to complement the angel's beauty. Shame, Shou-san... You are truly just as demonic as I... at least to your crew." he teased, referring to the rigorous schedule they had all been keeping lately.
His blue gaze however focused on Hayato for a moment, "We... met a few times, didn't we?" the musician asked.
Though he couldn't for the life of him remember the man's name.
"Anyway, I came by, not just for my wings, but because I was supposed to be a part of the dvd, was I not?" he asked with one raised eyebrow.
Unlike Shou... Narcissus didn't get into his character.
He simple was.
And since he tended to be a demon normally... well... he didn't have to act the part at all really.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:21 pm
I embrace the torn rose to my chest
And fall into the crimson sea...

User Image

"Yes...yes, I am willing..." he whispered.

'Can you? Really?' said a little voice in his head.

"Yes..I can change..." he said, somewhat louder, both to Shou and himself.
Then the words from Shou's mouth struck his heart like Cupid's arrows.
Take his hand, walk by his side...share the path, together.
That was...that was a dream, to him.
Perhaps he was taking the angel's words too seriously, but they made his heart flutter nevertheless.
Taking Shou's hand, he laced his fingers with those of the angel.
"I will take your hand and walk by your side forever more...if you would have me." he spoke breathily, his head tilted as though he might be moving to kiss the heavenly host, but as soon as he moved, Shou had noticed his demonic rival and shifted, leaving Hayato behind him.
For a second, the vocalist was stunned, turning to see what had distracted the object of his affection, only to notice Narcissus of Ohayou across the way, dressed as a wicked devil...and there was his angel, protecting him with an outstretched arm.
Devil be damned.
Hayato couldn't stand being apart from the angelic man in this moment.
Stepping closer to Shou, he put one hand on the winged shoulder, avoiding touching the rig itself, and peeked over to look at Narcissus, nodding at the man to acknowledge that they had indeed met, though focusing on his angel was his prime interest at the moment.
Turning his face to Shou's ear, he whispered, "I would fight this demon for you if it would please you. For you, I would endure a thousand hells." then he kissed Shou's neck, right on the most tender spot, his other arm drifting around the angel's waist, holding him loosely like a delicate porcelain figurine.
Of course, he had been teasing about that first comment, but the second part, he meant with all his heart.
For Sai...for Shou...perhaps he could endure a thousand hells.
At the very least, a thousand screaming fans...
Narcissus mentioned a DVD shoot, but luckily there were no cameras...yet. He knew how it worked, though. They would be here shortly, and he would be on stage. It was nearing the time when he would have to release his angel...
Five minutes and counting...

I continue dancing upon
The piled bodies until I die...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:29 pm

Glancing over his shoulder, Naoko nodded.
But he didn't smile.
"It makes me wonder... why your look is paired with Narcissus and mine with Shou... I suppose it has to do with the instruments but..." he frowned slightly. "Even though I like to think of you as my akuma, Ryu-kun... I'd rather you be dressed as an angel too."
He was trying to focus on SOMETHING that wasn't what was boiling inside of him...
Anything...
"A forbidden union, ne?" the blond asked softly, speaking of the two of them.
However, even as he spoke... his voice lowered... as if the pianist's mind were elsewhere...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:56 pm

User Image

"You're right about that. It's only because of the instruments and the pieces we play...though I would prefer to be dressed as an angel as well. You know, all demons are, are angels that fell from heaven. Surely even a demon can be redeemed and rise to heaven once more, if he wishes enough. I am your akuma...as well as your angel. Don't think of my appearance, I am only yours." he kissed Naoko cheek.
"A forbidden union? Hardly. More like a destined union. Meant to be together from the very start. That's just how it goes." the demon violinist spoke of he and his angel, how he felt they were matched souls.
"You look lovely, Naoko. Pretty as a peach. Prettier, even." Ryu stepped back, admiring his tenshi.
"So...you ready, then? Make your keys sing of heaven for me?"

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:01 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Shou might have said something more but the moment had been taken away and and only left him room for a smile on his face. The words didn't go unnoticed nor the peck on the sensitive area on his neck. But the Angel in an instant had transformed into the musician once more. "Ah...Hayato-kun but you're due on Stage in 4 minutes. I'm looking forward to hearing your voice!"

And then he focused on Narcissus and obviously back to his old self, "Awh.. well thank you, Narcissus-san. I must say that you're looking devilishly handsome tonight. And yes, we do have the DVD footage to do. Jaz has the lights ready for us and there is a space between the Heaven and Hell set where they want us to do our footage from. Just so there is a small taste of each side."

He glanced back once to make sure Hayato had made his way to the stage curtains out of ear shot then refocused on Narcissus, "Do you ever feel like you're the only thread that holds things together at times?" Sighing softly his wings curled just a hair as the techs mastered moving with Shou's actions. Several riggers started moving Narcissus' wings getting him prepared as well.

Shou gathered himself and said slowly, "I think I need a small vacation after this. Hey what do you say we get a boat and go sailing for a few days after we get done with this round of media after the Event? Escape to a beach and just watch roar of the waves. It might be fun to have some sand between our toes." It was sometimes more comfortable talking with Narcissus, who like himself was placed upon a higher pedestal. Maybe it would give him time to get to know the man better...throw back a few beers and just hang out.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:25 pm
I embrace the torn rose to my chest
And fall into the crimson sea...

User Image

No! He didn't want to leave! Not now...not yet!
But he had to. Time had escaped them, and a demon of a different color had taken away his last moment.
Somehow, that made his blood boil. The old selfishness, the old fury, the old Hayato threatened to bubble up to the surface...but he was able to quell it...barely. Just...barely. Only for the sake of Sai...Shou.
How he always hated interruptions...and delayed gratification of any sort.
Still...he had gotten the boost he needed, and even the interruption from Narcissus had spurred that on a bit.
The stage was waiting.
Shou was waiting to hear him sing.
One minute....
It was time. They were calling him out...
On the stage, red and purple lights flashed, music starting up with a loud, rumbling, dark-toned bass.
The curtain rose on Hayato, and Hayato now ruled the world...at least for the next five songs.
"It's been a long time, ne!" he yelled out to the crowd, the crowd shouting, roaring back at him.
"Well I'm glad to be back!" he worked them like the pro he was, building them up.
The bass rose, and rose, coming to a crescendo.
"These songs...I sing them for my angel!" he declared. "My beloved, the one who stole my heart...and who knows...maybe that's you..." he pointed to a young lady who squealed, "...or you." he pointed to another girl who did the same.
Of course, he was speaking of the angel he had to leave back stage.
"The heavy bassline broke and the music flooded in, the lights rising, swirling, smoke machines breathing a dragons mist onto the stage as he began his first song...

In the spreading darkness I exchange a pledge for the revolution
An evil flower that sprouted from love
With everything that'll happen after this
I can't let anyone interfere with it

The fruit of the future told me
Of a town that had lost all reason
The present is distorted in blackness
Changing dreams into reality

Why? Am I a broken Messiah?
It's an "ending" everyone desires

I can't let anyone interfere

Someday, I will show you
A sky shining with light

Why? Am I a broken Messiah?
It's a "paradise" everyone's dreamed of

I can't let anyone interfere

Someday, I will show you
A world shining with light

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hirogaru yami no naka kawashiatta kakumei no chigiri
Aishita yue ni mebaeta aku no hana
Kore kara saki otozureru de arou subete wo
Dare ni mo jamasaseru wake ni wa ikanai kara

Kajitsu ga tsugeta mirai
Risei o wasureta machi
Kuroku yuganda imai demo
Yume, risou ni kaeru

Doushite? Boku wa kowareta messiah
Dare mo ga nozonda "owari" o...

Aishita yume ni mebaeta aku no hana
Kore kara saki otozureru de arou subete o
Dare ni mo jamasaseru wake ni wa ikanai

Itsuka boku ga misete ageru
Hikari kagayaku sora wo

Doushite? Boku wa kowareta messiah
Dare mo ga yumemita "rakuen" o...

Aishita yume ni mebaeta aku no hana
Kore kara saki otozureru de aru subete o
Dare ni mo jamasaseru wake ni wa ikanai

Itsuka boku ga misete ageru
Hikari kagayaku sekai o

((Song: The World Artist: Nightmare Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7AY58E-67E))

I continue dancing upon
The piled bodies until I die...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:04 pm

"Sing to heaven?" Naoko asked before nodding slightly.
He stood from the chair, heading for the door. "I may not be ready... but I won't keep Shou-san waiting. Besides... this is what we're getting paid to do, ne?" the blond asked before smirking back over his shoulder at Ryuukaze.
Quickly he dashed out the door, heading through the backstage areas before coming to a skidding stop only a few feet from where Narcissus and Shou were.
"Gomen nasai!" Naoko apologized, hearing Hayato begin his set in the background. "I... I hadn't meant to arrive so late." but then he smirked, bowing slightly to Narcissus after he had to Shou. "Seems like you're both ready for the dvd interviews, ne?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:24 pm

User Image

Ryu only smiled and followed as Naoko ran out the door. No need for any more words at the moment. His angel was going to pull through, this time.
Still...he did kind of worry. It was difficult knowing what might go wrong when Hayato was...anywhere near them at all.
He tried to put it out of his mind, the best he could. The performance, the interviews, doing well at this was more important than fussing over Hayato's drama.
"Wow...Shou...you look..." he almost used the word 'beautiful', but decided against it, fearful that any little thing might possibly, potentially, upset Naoko again, though he doubted the pianist would lose it over something so silly, he just felt kinda on edge now,"awesome! Really awesome!"
It was true...their fearless leader looked spectacular!
"Wow...you too, Narcissus!" he added as he noticed the other vocalist.

'Damn...that Narcissus really does look....mmm... he thought to himself, looking the demon up and down once, quickly. It was certainly quite the outfit, and makeup.
Of course, Ryu only found the illusion attractive, not really 'interested' in the other vocalist in such a manner.

It was at that moment that a chillingly gorgeous voice caught the violinist's ear and he stopped dead, cocking his head and smiling to himself just a bit, about to ask who the person on stage was...until he mentally went over the stage times and realized...that would be Hayato.

How the hell can an evil b*****d like that sound so heavenly? he wondered, a scowl suddenly on his devilish features, making him look the part of the demon he was portraying tonight.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:08 pm

As soon as Hayato was gone, Narcissus frowned, "Seems you have a bit of a stalker." he teased before moving just enough to allow the tech guys to start rigging up his wings.
"If you'll lead the way oh heavenly being... then this abyssal abomination shall follow to the place between the worlds."
Of course Akihiko was simply having fun with words and with their costumes... and it wasn't until Shou's sudden question... that the man really TRULY paid attention.
"How can I feel that way... when I fail to surround myself with the fabric I'm meant to stitch together?" the young Koyasu asked in return. "However... yes. A vacation would be just what the doctor ordered... and, well, I'm pretty damn sure my doctor WOULD order it. But a boat? A few days? Akihiko couldn't help but sigh softly. "Sounds divine... but... after everything that's happened to me... around me... recently... I feel as if I need to be there for my manager. I was rather loath to leave him alone preparing for this concert, let alone for me to go on vacation..."
It was a few seconds later that both Naoko and Ryu showed up... so Narcissus thought it best to clam up about his own problems.
After all, these two didn't know.
And they really didn't need to know... did they?
Compliments were given and taken, all nicities, and soon Akihiko had forgotten about his condition... forgotten about Izzy for a split second... and he simply enjoyed being in the company of these other musicians.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:08 am
User Image

SHOU

"It does seem that way." Shou mused for a moment, "He just needed a bit of a pep talk before he went on stage. Get him into the mood. Sounds like he's got it together now." His ears did hear the strong vocals coming from front stage as he lead his demon counter part to the location for the photo shoots and the DVD footage. Shou was pleased by the clear and passionate voice that Hayato gave to his audience unaware how much the song had been meant for himself.

"Mm...indeed. I guess at times I pick the wrong bolt of fabric." he answered but the thoughts went deeper than that. Although it was hard to express those thoughts in the middle of back stage.

"A boat...yes...for a few days. It's a great opportunity to have a relaxing time. Have a few beers, no insane fans, studios...or interviews. Mmm...then if you're manager is the only thing keeping you from coming, bring him along. You've said he's a good guy...probably needs a break. I'm sure you run him ragged." he grinned at Narcissus as the techs raised their wings a bit and the photographers prepared to snap photos.

It was always when Shou thought he'd just have a moment to be himself and talk with the one man that could probably relate to his world, someone or something got in the way. He glanced over at Naoko and Ryuukaze and gave a bright smile that masked his inner frustrations, "Ah well we've already done our private interviews. But now we have been brought out here to do some poses together for photographs and a bit of DVD footage of us talking about tonight's show. Did you both do your interviews yet? Your schedules on the desk in your rooms mention the times for that. Of course, since you're here they will want to get pictures of all of us."

It was then Yammi walked up with an impish grin on his face, "Hey, Narcissus! Look Shou's designer put a tail on my tailcoat! This rocks!" He turned to show off the luxurious tailcoat that had a handsomely devilish tail that streaming down to the floor and curled back up to a point. On the end of the tail was a single Y. "See!" He plucked the dark tail up to show off the well stitched shiny silver Y.

Shou bubbled with laughter as he watched the mirthful Yammi. With the exception of Hayato, everything seemed to be going great! "I can't wait to get on stage tonight. Everything is going smoothly for all the chaos early this week. Don't you agree?" he said to the group in general.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:27 pm
Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

Chiyou had finished his interview, done a photo shoot, and was now prepping for his set.
About thirty minutes until he took the stage now. More or less.
Heading upstairs, the blond walked around the backstage area, just sort of wandering to try and release some of his excited energy.
This was gonna be big, and, thanks to Hiroki, he was actually rather happy!
He totally had a date....at least that was how he viewed it in his mind.
If Hiroki saw it that way....well, that was hard to say.
Walking to the middle, right behind the main stage curtain, Chiyou saw a group hanging out, conversing. They looked to be...angels...and demons!
Totally cool!
As he approached, he realized that the most beautiful of them, the great angel, was indeed Shou.
"Shou-saaaaaaaaan!" he called out cheerfully, bounding over like a happy puppy.
"Sugoi! Wow...you look crazy sweet!" the kid grinned, looking the vocalist up and down, then turned his attention to the winged demon.
"Oh wow! Narcissus?! I almost didn't recognize you! You look...I don't even have words....scary....and alluring....you really look the part of a demon. Super sexy, though!" he winked playfully.
"Yo, Shou, you're still gonna give me dance lessons sometime, yes?" he asked, the more youthful side of the star bubbling out in full force.
Whether he was being annoying or endearing, well, that was for the others to decide, but he sure was ready for the stage.
For the performance of his life...

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games