Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 2:51 pm
((Lol ~ he's somewhat modeled after my old drinking buddy from days gone by. wink
Icy keeps staying lost with L and Bratty's gonna send Ghost in to play an unseen game of Russian Roulette with the bee-yatch ~ teach her to mess with my ladies twisted
Perhaps she could help Psy's momma see the light. wink ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 2:55 pm
{{ rofl rofl rofl Yes, yes we must send in the ghostly one! I wonder if that would stick in her craw, or would she brush that off as well. I don't think L is human, if you ask me. stare }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 3:02 pm
((Well, she can't exactly kill someone who isn't alive, now can she... Wonder how much experience she has with the Russian Mob? twisted Probably thinks she's got them twisted round her little pinkie... stare Cold, heartless, kill their own in a heartbeat if they get in the way.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:31 pm
*Bounces in to the Pad, bringing fresh pastries with her. As the staff mutters about people bringing in their critters, she nearly giggles.* Perhaps not so sanitary, no. Guess I forgot to tell you to keep the fridge lock snapped tight so they can't pop it open. You know, that whole no thumbs thing. Then again, if we keep treats out for them, they wouldn't try to break in to the fridge. *She points to a section on the counter that once held treats for the pets.* Just take a few out of the fridge for them. We've always welcomed our friend's special friends. *She pulls the older pastries, putting them out in the compost pile, watching out for the gulls who've located a new dinner source. She comes back though washing her hands and noticing the staff have put away the groceries.* And smile, for heaven's sake.  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:39 pm
*Lily finishes bringing in supplies for the staff to put away and heads out to get a late lunch-early dinner.*  
Lilith Amaranth generated a random number between 1 and 999999 ... 680590!
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:43 pm
Rounding up the admins  

Lilith Amaranth

Harvest Moon Child

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:06 pm
Icy Reign
{{ *makes huge googly eyes at Harvest Moonchild* eek Wow, he's hawt....}}
((Yes! *Eyes Icy* Looking sweet.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:13 pm
{{*goes to flirt, but realizes she's in her alteregos body* eek gonk stressed redface }}  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Ghost of Lily

Shameless Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:28 pm
(( rofl ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:40 pm
*Slides in to check with the staff and finds the pastry fridge empty.* eek You were hungry? *Sighs softly as at least she didn't have to throw them out. She retrieves her cart and restocks the fridges.* Rumor has it Draa is in the hospital. And he's a dark elf... did you all hear that? *Her staff looks at her blankly.* Ohforcryingoutloud. Customers, people?!? Draa, the grunny that comes in with TES, dark elf? *More blank looks.* Prefer the scones ~ neutral *Continued silence.* Good grief, no wonder it's quiet in here. stare

*She shakes her head and heads off.*

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:02 pm
*Slips in to meet with the chiropractor who snap-crackle-pops her back and neck. Next she meets with the acupressure guru and has a foot massage that leaves her refreshed and feeling several hundred years younger.* Thanks y'all. *She slips back out and heads off to pack a few things she might need and meet up with G.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:49 pm
*Returning to the Pad, Lily puts the basket in a box of old pottery in the back of the storage area in the kitchen. Then she clears out the old pastries, restocking the fridges. She keeps her Barbie-smile in place as she makes chit-chat with the staff. When she finishes with the pastries, she walks over to the game and resets the high score. Then she heads out to her car and drives away.*

NEW ROUND UP

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

Ghost of Lily

Shameless Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:22 pm
*After a long flight, Ghost heads to Lily's to check on her twin. Lily senses her as she comes in and jumps. Ghost slips inside Lily's head to have a little conversation.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:26 pm
*She'd forgotten what it felt like to have a body, and when Lily gets up to pour a glass of wine she nearly screams at her to make it something stronger.* I need something stronger, Star. I know you don't like to drink much, but c'mon, really.

*Remembering Ghost has gotten back in, Star speaks to her inside her own head, trying to make sure she's not talking out loud. She's already feeling very vulnerable trying to sneak in and out of MW and irritated that she feels like she's sneaking. If people start thinking she's talking to herself, she shudders.*
What have you done, now? *She puts the wine bottle back.* And I don't have anything stronger here.

Good, I need to stop at MW anyway.

*Star cringes.* For your friends?

Yeah, for my friends.

*Irritated and annoyed with her twin, Lily heads over to Most Wanted to get a real drink.*

Ghost of Lily

Shameless Exhibitionist

Lilith Amaranth generated a random number between 1 and 999999 ... 236109!

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:53 pm
Trying again to round up the admins.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games