Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitt ShadowDeath

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:49 pm
Sparrowheart smiled "yes that is a good thing, the more the better though a crowded area is not always fun"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:27 pm
Roankit blinked, an empty look on his face when she said that more meant better. He nodded halfheartedly, not sure if he entirely agreed. Most of the kits were around the same age, so that would mean the apprentice's den would probably be just as crowded the moment he moved to it.

A ruckus at the medicine cat den made his ears perk up, and his attention shift from the warrior he was talking to, his face turned to the entrance of the medicine cat den. "What are they on about now?" he muttered, his ears flat, wondering if there was going to be unnecessary problems around the nursery due to the actions Splinterkit had taken today.

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Kitt ShadowDeath

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:44 pm
sparrowheart look and then turned her head to see where the young kit was look. noise was coming from inside, sparrowheart then chuckled and remember how much fun it was to get into trouble, but then remember it was that kind of trouble that got her taken away. "a suppose those are friends of yours"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:11 pm
Most of his attention still on the entrance to the den, he gave Sparrowheart a sideways glance, then turned his blue eyes back to where he had originally been looking. Friends? he wondered, not sure if that was the correct word to use, as he sometimes thought that most of them didn't even realize he was there, except for Splinterkit, not that he minded much, being as quiet and inactive as he was. "They are my denmates, yes," he answered, avoiding giving a direct yes or no, as he himself was not sure.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Kitt ShadowDeath

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:02 pm
Sparrowheart was still looking over there "well i see, there more or less acquitances you have to share your area with they get into trouble much or is there nothing really much to do?" Sparrowheart said in a joking way.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:42 pm
Roankit looked at the warrior, surprised she had read him so well, better than he himself would have. He shook his head, unsure of what exactly to answer. "They don't get into too much trouble... at least, not most of them," he finally replied, a dark tone at his last words, his ears flattening again. Could they be there because of Splinterkit? Where did Splinterkit run off to anyways... the young kit thought, his brain a train-wreck as he wondered whether he should attempt to find the arrogant kit or not.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Kitt ShadowDeath

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:32 pm
sparrowheart looked at the kit, and then looked around she just made it home and was tired though she didnt want to sleep at all not really, thinking a little bit she was kinda hunger she couldnt remember when she last had a real meal since she left that place that took her in the took her from the shelter and brought her to their place and then she ran away to go find home. Then she remembered her sister how she helped her find this place again and how she helped her excape from the twolegs farm.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:50 am
Meadowkit bristled his fur a little at Sparrowheart but took a deep breath to calm himself. "Ok i got it, we'll come back to check up on Featherkit later, come on Volekit." Meadowkit lead Volekit out of the medicine cat den.
~~~~
Splinterkit broke the baby vole's neck. The sickening crack made Splinterkit grin. "Well i guess my toy couldn't handle play time . . ." Splinterkit looked up noticing she had somehow wandered outside of the camp. "Now now don't tell me i found a secret exit without noticing? . . that could be useful some day." Splinterkit flicked her tail back and forth in excitement.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:18 am
((I can rewrite this so that Roankit doesn't find Splinterkit if you prefer. 3nodding ))

Finally deciding to let himself go and find Splinterkit, he excused himself from Sparroheart, giving her a quick bow and 'Excuse me' before turning around. He sniffed around, trying to find were the kit's smell was. It was hard work, finding smells in SnowClan. The snow seemed to dampened smells, making them not impossible to find, but a bit annoying.

Soon enough, he found the smell he was looking for. Splinterkit seemed to have moved quite a bit after her little attack. As he continued investigating the trail of scent, it led him out of the camp, and his stomach churned. What is Splinterkit doing out of camp? he thought, his ears flattening slightly as he wondered whether he should continue or not.

She could be in trouble he settled, not wanting to abandon a Clanmate in need. With this thought in mind, he kept on forward, looking for the obnoxious kit. After just a few moments, he came across Splinterkit, a vole close to her, dead from the looks of it. "Splinterkit?" he called out, letting her know he was close by as she spoke to herself in an arrogant tone, excitement clear on her voice.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:35 pm
Sparrowheart nodded as the young kit went on his way and then she laid her head down and slowly closed her eyes and went to sleep  

Kitt ShadowDeath

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:11 pm
(it's all good, this just makes things more interesting)
Splinterkit spun around, fur flaring up. "Who's there!?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:59 am
((Okay then. xd ))

A snort almost escaped the blue gray kit as the she cat in front of him flared up, looking as though if she had been caught in the middle of some unmentionable act by her worst enemy. Almost. Gratefully, Roankit had the mind to hold back, and he simply cleared his throat, his tail giving a small annoyed flick as he looked her up and down, his usual lack of words and social skills shinning through. "Roankit," he stated simply, a very small hint of amusement on his voice. He settled to stay standing, just in case, as it was never clear what Splinterkit had in mind.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Kitt ShadowDeath

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:18 pm
Sparrowhearts ears went up as she heard something looking around she listened for any noises that didnt seem normal...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:34 am
Splinterkit let her hair lie flat. "Oh great, a snotty little kit just walked into the one place he is not wanted." Splinterkit sighed and stared up at the sky. "Ok this is what is going to happen, either i kill you and just say i found you here, or you can keep your mouth shut and i'll make you my assistant." Splinterkit turned and grinned at the small kit. "which one sounds better to you?"  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:45 am
((Roankit is one of the largest kits in the nursery, just in case. twisted Sorry for him being so technical and straight to the point. I try to make all of my characters a bit different, and Noonkit is already too much like Kindlestar and Dawnlight mixed up. whee ))

Roankit snorted. "Amazingly enough, unlike the others, I have no reason to fear someone who is nothing more than a thorn in the entire Clan's paw. I came here to see if you were alright. You obviously are, so I have no business with you," he answered simply, getting up and turning around. He turned his face to look at the female one last time, his blue eyes icy cold. "My apologies for worrying uselessly over you. I guess that I should have just done like the others and been glad on your disappearance. Bet more than one of them wish you would just stay gone, and for good reason."  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff