Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:13 pm
Indya growled and looked with almost remorse at Dee. She waited until Dum had left them to go over and kiss his hand "Dee we won't leave.. we can't. we won. "

Silently though she was calling out to Mimicry, beggging for him to come to the palace and help her. She knew whatever she might of had planned this time wouldn't work either. she was going to need power in numbers, she was going to need her friends  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:05 pm
"His? Alessa, you don't have to--"

Nana abruptly stopped speaking as she was struck by the still-foreign sensation of teleportation. She was absolutely clueless as to where they had gone; the place was lavish, even more so than the old Heart palace had been before they had destroyed it. Alessa brought her to the man she presumed to be Zeus, and as she knelt, Nana followed suit, but she stood quickly thereafter; over her post-capture years, she had developed a distaste for royalty.

Nana caught Alessa's gaze every time she looked over, and nodded encouragingly, waiting for her to speak.

~~~

Dee winced at the contact, but was too weary to strike at her or even pull his hand away. He had to change the subject. He couldn't talk about his brother-- not now. How had he become so powerful? "Your skin is lovely," he said, his voice low, his eyes roving over her body. "It looks rather appetizing; how I'd like to taste you...."

~~~

From where he sat atop his mushroom, the Caterpillar blew a carefully-directed stream of smoke several yards away to encircle Mimicry's head. The white-haired young man turned sharply around and said, "Would you mind? Wait... you've got a message?"

The Caterpillar raised his eyebrows. "Your princess needs you," he said. Then a smile crossed his face and he added, "My Sight isn't as sharp as it used to be, but I'm fairly certain she's naked."

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:26 am
Indya blushed and covered herself as best she could "Dee.. your poor hand . That monster will pay " Her fingers had blood on them still from where she had gotten Dum . She couldn't believe he was still thinking like that, after having his hand crushed "You mean that dee?" She sat down next to him blushing

Inwardly she was hitting herself, having forgotten the caterpillar would get her message first, and would of seen her naked . She knew mimicry would be upset , and only prayed he'd let her tell him what happened  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:09 pm
Eris shook her head.

"No, I just felt..." She wasn't sure how to describe the sensation. "odd. i don't know. Like I shed a layer of skin, or something."

She shrugged and looked up at Dum, trust and happiness in her gaze.

"And we have more important things to dwell on." Eris' smile suggested she meant more than matters of the state.

---------------------------------------------

Alessa nodded, closing her eyes and building the scene in her head. She pictured the dawn, dew on the tall grass, large mushrooms of every color and small creatures flitting about every now and then.

Alessa opened her eyes tentatively, looking around and praying she'd gotten it right. She looked at Nana with a small smile, noting that she wore the same expression of concentration Eris seemed to always have.

"Is this is?"

Priestess of Sekhmet

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:31 pm
Dee laughed mirthlessly. "I suppose you could say that," he said with regard to his brother. His expression was dark and angry as he said, "I don't trust those people, and I never will, but...." He held up his crushed hand before his face and sighed. "I suppose I don't have a choice."

~~~

Dum smiled back, sure that Eris knew fully well of the effect she had on the people around her. "How did I ever," he said, leaning down to kiss her neck, "manage to obtain a wife as trusting and forgiving as you?" He was still concerned about the change that had come over her, the brief stiffness, but if she was willing to ignore it then he should be as well. "You truly are a goddess, in every sense of the word."

~~~

Nana looked up and around, saw the Caterpillar's frame a short distance away, and smiled in relief, tugging Alessa toward him. "Yes, this is--"

Abruptly, she stopped smiling. "Jasper isn't there," she said softly. "Neither is the Hatter, or Tick-Tock, or Mimicry...." She groaned, and slowed down as she approached the group, stopping at the edge of the blanket.

"Nana, you've escaped?" Marchy breathed incredulously. "How did you ever--?"

"Not exactly," Nana said with a shake of the head. "I'll tell you about it later. Right now I need to know where Jasper is-- did he go with Mimicry?"

Alice nodded. "Mhm. Tick and Hatter too." She didn't seem surprised to see Alessa. "They went to go get Indya."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:10 pm
She smiled and kissed his cheek "Good , it may be what's best for us " She looked at the door " we'd best do something Dee , he'll be back soon to see if we've left. " She was glad her makeshift clothing had held on from Dee.  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:44 pm
Eris shook her head.

"No, I just felt..." She wasn't sure how to describe the sensation. "odd. i don't know. Like I shed a layer of skin, or something."

"And we have more important things to dwell on." Eris' smile suggested she meant more than matters of the state.

Alessa nodded, closing her eyes and building the scene in her head. She pictured the dawn, dew on the tall grass, large mushrooms of every color and small creatures flitting about every now and then.

Alessa opened her eyes tentatively, looking around and praying she'd gotten it right. She looked at Nana with a small smile, noting that she wore the same expression of concentration Eris seemed to always have.

"Is this is?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:45 pm
Eris shook her head.

"Is this is?"

Priestess of Sekhmet

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:47 pm
The Night Faery
Dee sighed again and stood up. He didn't offer a hand to Indya, though. "Fine," he said. "Get yourself dressed in something normal, quickly. We can't have you disgracing our married name, not even in front of those filthy rebels."

((Sorry to quote you, but gaia isn't letting me post any other way...))
Eris shook her head.

"Is this is?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:50 pm
She nodded and getting up went to the closet going inside and choosing through the outfits until she found the right one . Putting it on she stepped out of the closet " Alright Dee how do i Look" She twirled around  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:02 pm
The Night Faery
((Yeah, it's been all messed up. Here are all my latest replies....))

Dee sighed again and stood up. He didn't offer a hand to Indya, though. "Fine," he said. "Get yourself dressed in something normal, quickly. We can't have you disgracing our married name, not even in front of those filthy rebels."

~~~

Dum smiled back, sure that Eris knew fully well of the effect she had on the people around her. "How did I ever," he said, leaning down to kiss her neck, "manage to obtain a wife as trusting and forgiving as you?" He was still concerned about the change that had come over her, the brief stiffness, but if she was willing to ignore it then he should be as well. "You truly are a goddess, in every sense of the word."

~~~

Nana looked up and around, saw the Caterpillar's frame a short distance away, and smiled in relief, tugging Alessa toward him. "Yes, this is--"

Abruptly, she stopped smiling. "Jasper isn't there," she said softly. "Neither is the Hatter, or Tick-Tock, or Mimicry...." She groaned, and slowed down as she approached the group, stopping at the edge of the blanket.

"Nana, you've escaped?" Marchy breathed incredulously. "How did you ever--?"

"Not exactly," Nana said with a shake of the head. "I'll tell you about it later. Right now I need to know where Jasper is-- did he go with Mimicry?"

Alice nodded. "Mhm. Tick and Hatter too." She didn't seem surprised to see Alessa. "They went to go get Indya."

She nodded and getting up went to the closet going inside and choosing through the outfits until she found the right one . Putting it on she stepped out of the closet " Alright Dee how do i Look" She twirled around  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:21 pm
"You look just fine," Dee said, with some annoyance. He had never been fond of the silly dressing games that girls so loved to play. "Now are the rebels going to show up or do we have to go chasing after them?"

~~~

"This is the back entrance to the rose garden," Mimicry said, addressing Tick and the Hatter. He and Jasper had already been here many times before. He opened a gate and slipped through, holding it open so the others could get through as well. "I'm almost there, Indya," he whispered.

((urgh, this post issue is so annoying!))

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:36 pm
The Night Faery
"You look just fine," Dee said, with some annoyance. He had never been fond of the silly dressing games that girls so loved to play. "Now are the rebels going to show up or do we have to go chasing after them?"

~~~

"This is the back entrance to the rose garden," Mimicry said, addressing Tick and the Hatter. He and Jasper had already been here many times before. He opened a gate and slipped through, holding it open so the others could get through as well. "I'm almost there, Indya," he whispered.

((urgh, this post issue is so annoying!))

She smiled " I'm sure they'll show up eventually . They have that habit of showing up when least expected" she sat dow next to him and took his hands "Dee i'm sorry.. i suppose its my fault you and dum are fighting like this. I seperated you from your origianal plan"  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games