Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:49 pm
"That's my hope. Of course I have faith in Kamalia to figure out what was in it. After all she is the top of her class!" *Tina said as she opened the the Butterbeer and the Chocolate Frog Andrew had given to her, she had gulped town the hot tea and the the Chocolate Frogs she had bought. Now she was looking at the card she had gotten. It was Dumbledore, Tina had a million of his cards but didn't mind that she was a huge fan of him.Tina saw Andrew looking at his card too.* "What card did you get Andrew?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:54 pm
Wow, what just happen Professor? I'm confused. I was asleep when this happen.Is everyone alright? Tary awake with her eyes looking very shock.  

xbrightstar

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:09 pm
When the bedraggled owl fluttered through his office window with a hastily scrawled note detailing a disaster on the train, Professor Adonis wasted little time in gathering a mediwitch, a magical stretcher, and his wand and flying down to the Hogsmede train station.
They arrived just as the Express pulled to a stop, brakes squealing and steam hissing out into the warm evening air. The headmaster quickly dismounted his broom and hurried forward, shooting sparks from his wand to gain the conductor's attention.
The conductor poked his head out of a window near the front of the train.
"Please keep them on the train for just a few minutes, good sir," Adonis said quickly, waving the mediwitch forward as he did so. "We need to collect a student who is apparently having some sort of medical emergency, and the platform must remain clear..."
The conductor nodded sharply.
"Will do, Professor. Just a moment, and I'll open up the doors to the car the student's in - I know the one - and you can get him quick."
"Thank you!" Adonis called as the conductor retreated back into the train to ask that the students remain onboard for just a short time longer.
Within a minute, the doors of a nearby car slid open, and the confused, worried murmur of students' voices could be heard inside.
Before any of the students could make it to the now-open doors, Adonis and the mediwitch were clambering onboard and pressing carefully through the crowded corridor.
"Pardon, pardon; please, children, back into your compartments, just for a moment, pardon, oh - excuse me! Pardon..."
In just a short while, the headmaster reached a compartment door that had been sealed shut. He rolled his sleeves up with a sigh and flicked his wand in several practiced gestures. The squelchy seal around the doorframe dissolved and the compartment slid open smoothly.
Inside, an unconscious, petrified James lay across an entire seat, his mouth open and emitting small snores. The mediwitch rushed forward, her wand cutting through the air with precision as she manipulated the stretcher into place, moved the boy onto it, and then hurried back out with the whole set floating in front of her.
Adonis took just a moment to shake his head in exasperation.
On the one hand, it could have been much, much worse.
On the other...what a way to start the term. It could only get better, he decided, with the start-of-term feast and the announcement he was going to make during it.
The Professor left the train and reclaimed his broom, flying back to Hogwarts as the conductor released the students at last.
What a way...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:18 pm
User Image "I got Godric Gryff..." Andrew noticed the train had arrived at the station and headmaster Adonis was rushing James out with an unknown witch. "I hope they figure out whats wrong with him"  

Oshenukhar

Crystal Of Quills

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:38 pm
"Uh...did I just see Professor Adonis?" So much happened in a matter of minutes that Crystal was unsure of what was going on, or even how much was real given the unknown possible effects of the potion. Somehow a red-violet tinted vision makes hard to tell what's really happening.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:10 pm
((Dang you guys i go to sleep for a few and help out around the house and ya'll jump some pages. So much to catch up! sweatdrop So hear we go.))

Kamalia looks at James when he woke up and shook head. Went to Messenger bag and pulled out a wooden box with Celtic designs all over it. Opens it up and pulls out a vial with murky yellow liquid in it. Takes a swab, rubs it inside of James potion bottle and adds it to the Murky Yellow vial. Ok this will need to sit for a few and then i can do the rest. It should take about an hour or so to infuse with the liquid. Hold vial up with swab in it. This murky Yellow liquid is a certain type of dandelion oil. It helps duplicate the potion some so that we can use it to break it down and use for test when there is so little of the potion that needs to be tested. Puts vials back in case and takes a seat to wait.

While waiting watches James get up and leave. Then come back with the rest of the trains passengers and has us tied up. sighs We have really got to get him fixed. Once freed proceeds to listen to everything else goes on while lookin though a book.

(I'll say more on the potion in next post. If i get the chance to that is. LOL)

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:18 pm
*Tina reached for her wand very slowly, so that James did not see, it was in her pocket so she could reach it. She took it a cast a Severing Charm, then very quickly cast another spell pointed at James. "Petrificus Totalus" she said and the next second James was perectly still and unable to cast any more spells. Then looking back to everyone cast Severing Charms on everyone. Then she turned to the door and said "Alohomora" and the door that James had used the Colloportus spell on it.* "Okay everyone stay where you are, I'm going to find and empty compartment and put James in it and lock him in, so he can't get out until we arrive at school." *Tina opened the compartment door and pointed her wand at James and said "Locomotor James" and she walked out the door and down the hall with James frozen and levitating behind her. Since all the rooms where now empty, it wasn't hard to find an empty compartment. She opened on off the empty compartment doors a couple of compartments down the hall and placed James on the seat still frozen and walked out of the compartment, shut the door and pointed her wand at the door and like James had done earlier cast a Colloportus spell on the door. Tina walked back to the compartment with everyone in it and asked Kamalia, "Did you find anything on the bottle?" As she asked this she got out her owl, Isabella, and took a peice of parchment and a quill out of her pocket and began to write a quick and sloppy not to Headmaster Adonis.* "Okay I wrote everything that has happenend and to send help for when we arrive to deal with James. This feels like I've done it before" *Tina said with a empty laugh. As she atattched the note to Isabella's leg and opened the window. She flew out so quickly she was like a blur.* "I should go infor the Trolley Witch and the Conductor, I'll be right back."

((ooc wow over re act much i was only doing that so others would stop complaining that no one would talk to them and in my nest post i was going to cut the ropes and open the door only sealed it so none of you would escape before i got uall ))

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:57 pm
Kaylin squeezed into the crowded hallway and attempted not to run into the slightly intimidating older students. By listening to the talk around her, Kaylin managed to determine that a teacher had taken a student out of the train for some reason. Being her shy self, she didn't asked what had happened, but scooted around the older students and down the steps to a less crowded bit of platform.  

kstar13

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:51 pm
((I didn't over react. You were acting weird and you pasted out in the hall, not to mention you tied us all together and threw away the key (basiclly). Sorry if I messed up you rp. But that's how I would have reacted.))

"Kamalia, maybe we can talk about the results of the Potion after the feast." *Tina said as she and everyone else slowly walked onto the platform and either headed for the boats or the carriages, carrying all of their pets, while there luggage was taken care of.*

(Kaylin, Please remember to post in shades of red. Points can be deducted from Gryffindor because you posted in default black.)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:00 am
({{Yeah no problem at all. LOL}} Hey it's all fine James no harm done. You can just say that one of your doses reacted with the other or something you know?))

Gets up and grabs Lunas carrier, messenger bag, and book. Begins to follow everyone off of the train. Yes we can do that if you want or i can just send an owl to you and the Professor and let you know what i find.

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:10 am
"Either way is fine with me Kamalia. It's up to you. Either way, I'll talk to you later."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:16 am
User Image Andrew gathers Alkors cage and his trunk and starts out of the train like everyone else eager to get to the castle and begin the term. The vacation was a good one and this year can only be a good one for him too.  

Oshenukhar

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:17 am
Yes talk to you later. Goes to one of the Carriages and climbs in. Sticks head out when spotting Ume and yells out her name. There you are cme sit with me?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:38 am
"Wait, what? We're there? Already?" Crystal grabs her stuff hurriedly and stumbles onto the platform.  

Crystal Of Quills

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games